Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how fox has the most basic boring room compared to the rest of the house. Don’t get me wrong he is a fortunate kid and still has better than some but I find it typical Sarah behaviour fo spend thousands of dollars on rugs, rendered fancy walls, 2 ovens and trinkets to fill cupboard space yet fox just has a standard cot in his room. Let’s see if she reads this and the next thing we will have is a “fox room make over” vlog! Cleary fox isn’t the priority in the house make over

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
This is my first comment on this forum, so forgive me if this has already been discussed. But I was reading a comment today from someone who referenced the Health Code Daily podcast episode about online haters. I listened to it and I am so frustrated and angry that I needed to vent on here.

She was talking how some people are very aggressive and she deletes and blocks those people. But she isn't even doing that. She is deleting comments and blocking her fans who are literally giving her their feedback and constructive criticism. Comments like "I wish I could buy this, but I lost my job and can't afford it!" Or "I wish this was a cookbook and not an app" are getting deleted by her. It proves to me that she truly doesn't care about her fans. She has no sympathy if her followers lost their jobs and are struggling financially. She does not value her fans. She still has yet to publicly say something like "I'm sorry so many of you are struggling financially during this pandemic. The Sunee team is discussing what we can do to help. We understand the hardships everyone is going through and will get back to you soon".

When I followed her, I thought she was a great person because all of her comments were so kind and uplifting. She always talked about haters and I expected people who were being ruthless online. That was until I saw the genuine comments on her Instagram for the Sunee app launch, which she ended up deleting. I was shocked because I did not find them rude at all and thought the feedback was very informative! They had comments about how glitchy the app was, the recipes not being thought out well, etc. It's good to know those things so you don't spend $120 on something with a bunch of issues. But when she deleted that feedback I felt like we are all deceived, so I googled it which led me here and on Reddit forums. I saw so many screenshots of respectful comments from fans she deleted and blocked. It's incredibly rude! And she lies to her fans who are oblivious by making it seem like she only deletes threats or very hateful things.

Kurt also pissed me off in that podcast episode when he said his condescending responses to her "haters" who make new accounts and call her out after they are blocked. I use to feel bad for him and like she treated him like he was inferior to her, but now I realize they are both equally narcissistic. A marriage with two narcissists will inevitably fail. I 100% cannot see them being together forever.

Sorry for the rant. I'm irritated by their lack of empathy and respect for their followers, and how she lies and takes advantage of them. I've since unfollowed her and will no longer support her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
That’s not really how it works in Australia in terms of divorce/ breakups. They’re considered in a de facto relationship so would split the same regardless of whether they’re married or not. I wonder if this wedding is ever actually going to happen. He seems reeeeal fed up with her in her stories lately
I completely agree. She uses him like a prop. He will just stand there with no expression on his face while she is talking and then she will look at him with this face that says “you better say you agree” and then he will start nodding his head. Still with no expression on his face. It is the weirdest thing to watch.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I actually wonder if this is apart of her eating/exercising disorder. It’s almost as though she wears her stink as a badge of pride, almost like it’s proof she did a good workout? Not sure if how I’ve explained it makes sense.
This is what I've always thought. Plus it's another way for her to feel superior to everyone else because she gets to brag about how hard she went at the gym.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She was talking how some people are very aggressive and she deletes and blocks those people. But she isn't even doing that. She is deleting comments and blocking her fans who are literally giving her their feedback and constructive criticism. Comments like "I wish I could buy this, but I lost my job and can't afford it!" Or "I wish this was a cookbook and not an app" are getting deleted by her. It proves to me that she truly doesn't care about her fans. She has no sympathy if her followers lost their jobs and are struggling financially. She does not value her fans. She still has yet to publicly say something like "I'm sorry so many of you are struggling financially during this pandemic. The Sunee team is discussing what we can do to help. We understand the hardships everyone is going through and will get back to you soon".
The fact she has not ever done a single giveaway where she had to spend her own money to gift her loyal followers (some of whom are so supportive of her, buying everything she releases), considering how long she has been on social media and the number of followers she has, is crazy to me. Even smaller influencers will do giveaways/gifts. It’s also business smart to do so, since it can help your follower count, reach and engagement. The only time I can recall where she gave anything away were in partnership with a brand (where the brand was hosting a giveaway and Sarah was promoting it) or giving some discount code, which isn’t really the same. She makes millions from her followers - even if they don’t buy anything directly from her, they are what makes her “influence” relevant and finances her life.

She is so self-centered and only wants to spend money on herself and her possessions (“my condo” “my house” “my bed” etc).

Hey Sarah, BABE, you know how White Fox gifted you that Cartier bracelet and Balenciaga purse? Because you made them a lot of money right, love? And where did that money come from? That’s right, your sissies, your girls, your ReAL and RaW ~ supporters ~. Has it ever gone through your mind to pass on that gratitude or even practice good business skills to present your sezzy squad with a token of appreciation/goodwill?

Ok sez squad, you can thank me later when your big #1 SeZdAWg finally throws you a body bloom or deodorant to eat for free in an upcoming giveaway after Sarah or her familiar Tanika reads this comment here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
She needs to stop using the term intuitive eating. It is a program that has specific steps and is designed for ED recovery. Sarah is confusing what it is by saying tit like don’t count calories but also don’t eat dairy or gluten, make healthy substitutes, burn more calories by doing this exercise. That is not intuitive eating.

Reactions: 56
This is my first comment on this forum, so forgive me if this has already been discussed. But I was reading a comment today from someone who referenced the Health Code Daily podcast episode about online haters. I listened to it and I am so frustrated and angry that I needed to vent on here.

When I followed her, I thought she was a great person because all of her comments were so kind and uplifting. She always talked about haters and I expected people who were being ruthless online. That was until I saw the genuine comments on her Instagram for the Sunee app launch, which she ended up deleting. I was shocked because I did not find them rude at all and thought the feedback was very informative! They had comments about how glitchy the app was, the recipes not being thought out well, etc. It's good to know those things so you don't spend $120 on something with a bunch of issues. But when she deleted that feedback I felt like we are all deceived, so I googled it which led me here and on Reddit forums. I saw so many screenshots of respectful comments from fans she deleted and blocked. It's incredibly rude! And she lies to her fans who are oblivious by making it seem like she only deletes threats or very hateful things.
Sorry for the rant. I'm irritated by their lack of empathy and respect for their followers, and how she lies and takes advantage of them. I've since unfollowed her and will no longer support her again.
Yes this. It’s such a self destructive way to handle constructive criticism. I can understand that some comments may genuinely be “hate” and it’s probably reasonable that a content creator is able to delete them. Like if they are blatantly offensive, derogatory or if they are completely unrelated to a post, include spam links or are used to to leverage Sarah’s audience for self promotion. But what we have all noticed about Sarah’s way of dealing with her platform is that she literally deletes ANY comment that is remotely critical of her or her brand. The image that comes to mind is a toddler putting their fingers in their ears when they are being told to do something they don’t want to do.It serves Sarah’s agenda to blanket delete negative comments in the short term, because it’s a form of gaslighting and a facade that her audience universally loves her content. Like if you came across sunee and thought that it seemed problematic and unprofessional, you might look at Sarah’s posts and see that there is no critique whatsoever ever, so you might think it’s just you that is alarmed.
Imagine if Sarah actually took the high road and rather than silencing her audiences free speech actually responded to the comments of suggestions or concerns like a respectful brand would handle things, saying she had heard you and the app was being updated with everyone’s feedback about glitches- and thank you for telling her because she was new to working on apps and wanted to improve her product. That would actually fit with her branding of “real and raw”, admitting that she had made some mistakes but like all of us was committed to improving. And she doesn’t need to publicly respond to every person, even just a simple “thanks for reaching out check your dms and we will sort something out”. Sarah’s day is a brand. Sunnee is a product. If people are having trouble with a products functioning and have inquiries about the product, it is the brands responsibility to respond (to a genuine question). I always wonder about her mental health privately, knowing that her image of positivity that appears on her platform is a lie. She alone knows how many of her audiences voices she silences daily. I feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Watch out cause Sarah reads here, the girl that edits her videos might get in trouble or lose that gig if Sarah reads here that she is going around saying she is a bleeping witch 😬
Good point haha! But the girl who edits didn’t say she was a witch, the girl who knows her said that she has met her and she’s a witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is this ridiculous bleep basing her video on science? I just wonder and wonder how? Comparing different styles of workouts is all down to sooo many long term variables like overall fitness levels, hydration levels, sleep, nutrition, stamina etc. What kind of moron would say 'yo I burned 300 cals lifting, and only 280 with cardio so go lift some weights' aka science witch. I just can't I think she s an absolute imbecile. Please if anyone out there is watching her just know she is one of the most ignorant people I have ever encountered online

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
WHY is she going into his room and shoving her phone in his face the moment he wakes up?? Wtf? Like he is constantly being filmed and photographed, at least give him a second to regulate in the morning ffs.
Haha read ffs as "for Focks sake" which is quite true

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sarah talking about kurt's new bizness. Btw love this dude, I wanna take some coke and dance with him (i'm from Berlin and we've been in lockdown forever and I wanna let my titties out and dance to some techno) woops off topic sorry all I got is this bloody forum right now gimme a vacinnneeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
YouTubers do copy ideas from other YouTubers/influences. However, they tend to be very good about crediting the original creator of the viral challenge. Or they will say stuff like “I watched Kim’s video last week about cleaning with vinegar and it inspired me to see how many things I couldn’t clean in my house with vinegar etc.” Sarah never credits other influences or even mentions them. She copies ideas/recipes/video ideas and makes it out like it’s her own brilliant idea/invention. Much like her plagiarised articles on Sunne. That’s another thing that really irritates me about her.
Her pantry organisation video was so similar to Elsa’s wholesome life form like 2 years ago, Same label maker, same containers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone noticed how fox has the most basic boring room compared to the rest of the house. Don’t get me wrong he is a fortunate kid and still has better than some but I find it typical Sarah behaviour fo spend thousands of dollars on rugs, rendered fancy walls, 2 ovens and trinkets to fill cupboard space yet fox just has a standard cot in his room. Let’s see if she reads this and the next thing we will have is a “fox room make over” vlog! Cleary fox isn’t the priority in the house make over
I agree with your sentiment that he doesn’t receive much attention but his cot is $700...I only know this because we have the same one and a similarly bland toddler room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah is bragging about her speckled set re-releasing and it being a “best seller” but I owned one almost identical from Kavala Collective before she released hers. Their tye dye set also looks similar to her pink/peach one. I know both styles are very ‘in’ at the moment but I thought I’d point out again for anyone new here that she doesn’t have a single unique creative bone in her body. I unfortunately bought one of the day dreamer leggings and still cringe at how influenced I was to buy such a poorly made, overpriced product 😣 🤢
C729A402-97EC-4C65-887C-3838FBBD065C.png
75834E7C-ADDB-4623-96D8-96E645F6B00C.png
DB91E091-37EB-4B8B-9ED6-8EF28C0CC930.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I agree with your sentiment that he doesn’t receive much attention but his cot is $700...I only know this because we have the same one and a similarly bland toddler room 🤣
Hahaha I have recently done up my sons room the same age as fox because when I noticed fox’s room I thought I can barely talk 🤣

Reactions: 5
Wow, sis just posted a piece of basic AF watermelon on the Sunee app.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
B9ED231D-ED64-4230-AFC8-5B2A6F146D5E.png

why does she have to turn everything into something fitness related???
I also created a finsta to keep up with her 😂😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.