Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.. Instagram stories of fox naked in his high chair.. really? I don’t care if you’ve approved your apple crumble can you not put your toddler on full display to your million+ followers 🤦🏼‍♀️ Absolutely disgusting parenting! Respect his privacy 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Oh my GOD. Her latest stories on the Apple crumble she recorded her son naked and all can be seen. Can she PLEASE respect this poor child's privacy and not put it out for millions of followers to see.

All parents have private memories captured with their child naked. I am Furious that she has put that put in public.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Dear god, completely reiterating everything above, but he's naked...for 1 million people to view. This has shaken me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh my GOD. Her latest stories on the Apple crumble she recorded her son naked and all can be seen. Can she PLEASE respect this poor child's privacy and not put it out for millions of followers to see.

All parents have private memories captured with their child naked. I am Furious that she has put that put in public.
Holy tit.. is she bleeping serious?! You can see literally eveything. Everyone needs to report that story, how dare she expose him like that. Where are laws to protect children on these platforms?! Enough is enough.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
It's been removed. Online for 20 minutes longer than it EVER should have been. Edit: she's probably taken it down, not Insta

Reactions: 26
Holy tit.. is she bleeping serious?! You can see literally eveything. Everyone needs to report that story, how dare she expose him like that. Where are laws to protect children on these platforms?! Enough is enough.
I've just reported it. Hopefully others do too. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's been removed. Online for 20 minutes longer than it EVER should have been. Edit: she's probably taken it down, not Insta
I think when reporting content involving children they take it pretty seriously and they review it within a 10 minutes. Lucky there are responsible people in this world that protect children from their own parents.

Reactions: 20
I think when reporting content involving children they take it pretty seriously and they review it within a 10 minutes. Lucky there are responsible people in this world that protect children from their own parents.
I just saw it and reported it. I have no words for her level of insanity

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I completely agree!
I was just interested to see noseynedandsweetheart screenshot that says Instagram didn't remove the story.

I think she took down the second part where he was exposed the most and very clearly. There is still a tiny bit of exposure in the current stories, however It would only be noticed if you are looking for it.

Reactions: 8
What the f is wrong with her brain. You should not need internet strangers to protect your child. YOU should protect your child at all times, especially if your job is so public.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Just wondering, once you report a story does it disappear so you can no longer see it on your own account? Can someone who hasn't reported the 3 apple crumble stories see if they are still up? I reported all three, and they seem to have all disappeared now.

IMG_6962.jpg

looks like she removed it...

Just wondering, once you report a story does it disappear so you can no longer see it on your own account? Can someone who hasn't reported the 3 apple crumble stories see if they are still up? I reported all three, and they seem to have all disappeared now.

View attachment 397870

looks like she removed it...

It’s still up!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think she posted those naked stories of Fox on purpose, all publicity good or bad is welcome in her eyes. If she cops any flake in her message box or on her page she will just delete and block. If people praise her and suck up her ass about Fox then that strokes her inflated ego.

I think she posted those naked stories of Fox on purpose, all publicity good or bad is welcome in her eyes. If she cops any flak in her message box or on her page she will just delete and block. If people praise her and suck up her ass about Fox then that strokes her inflated ego.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think she posted those naked stories of Fox on purpose, all publicity good or bad is welcome in her eyes. If she cops any flake in her message box or on her page she will just delete and block. If people praise her and suck up her ass about Fox then that strokes her inflated ego.
I don't know how anyone could ever praise child nudity being posted online :/

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.