Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how anyone could ever praise child nudity being posted online :/
I will gaureentee some of her Stans will be like "oh he's so cute" and will look passed her shocking video, Sarah has them that brainwashed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
IG Isn't removing the story, apparently it doesn't go against their community guidelines...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I just checked and that one clip of fox has now been removed. Still has the clip of Kurt eating that horrible apple crumble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How could she miss this?

I don't believe Sarah would think this was okay. I'm so confused why she would share those stories? I actually think she needs reporting to more than just Instagram - I'm horrified.

I just checked and that one clip of fox has now been removed. Still has the clip of Kurt eating that horrible apple crumble 😂
Fox is sat there naked at the end of that clip. Now the other story has been removed, you'd maybe not notice without pausing the screen. I notice because I saw the first clip.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How could she miss this?

I don't believe Sarah would think this was okay. I'm so confused why she would share those stories? I actually think she needs reporting to more than just Instagram - I'm horrified.

Fox is sat there naked at the end of that clip. Now the other story has been removed, you'd maybe not notice without pausing the screen. I notice because I saw the first clip.
I think she missed it because she’s so self absorbed.

The story is gone for me but I reported it. I checked one of those view stories anonymously websites and it’s still up :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Honestly they’re both so disgusting! Number 1 fox being naked is just so wrong!!! And number 2 Kurt jokingly calling fox ‘loser’ with the apple crumble story. They’re both the most horrible people and honestly I wish nothing more than for her to lose everything and have to go find a normal job. They make me so angry!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I wonder if she’ll address it at all. Surely she’s getting messages even from her stans, that’s a whole other line she’s crossed now.

Reactions: 12
I'm glad I missed those stories. What the duck is wrong with her? Equally frustrating is Instagram not removing them themselves. I wonder if they would done if those stories had been posted to Kurt's account instead?

Reactions: 25
Anyone else find it (un)surprising that SD literally throws up something problematic/questionable on the daily? Every single day, without fail.
I honestly don't dislike her, so I try and not nitpick, or go very deep into the conjecture around her personal life, or make any presumptions about it, unless there is evident proof in her posts. But even if you stick with simply the content she posts, the things she says and her actions on Instagram, there is something deeply problematic every single day. Today's display of Fox has just shocked me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is there a cure for narcissism? 🤢 she is so far up herself she doesn’t even realize the danger she puts her own child in.. with that many followers it’s impossible to monitor every single person who is viewing her stories. Creeps could easily be posing as a stan profile. Doesn’t matter how many people she blocks or deletes, she has no control over who watches/saves/edits/reposts her content 😣 poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wish Sarah would reflect and consider any of these points. She needs to realise Fox is more than a cute marketing prop, and that her decisions could have long-term consequences on his future and wellbeing. Obviously it's ultimately her (and Kurt's) choice, but I don't think they fully realise what they're doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
2D842426-C7D0-413D-918C-6BF9161F7A0C.png

Of course she sits there with her face mask on while Kurt dresses and takes care of Focks...what a bleeping witch😡

Also her apple crumble stories made me feel sick to my stomach. But I’m not surprised at Instagram not removing her stories, they refused to remove hate comments I’ve reported on S&S account. Also message the girl who reuploads her stories, it’s honestly repulsive.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I can't believe she did that!!! :mad: And I can't believe it was not against Instagram guidelines. What the duck??!! Her profile is public, his full name is public, you can google their adress and this is not the first time she is posting him naked. If she filmed him like this she must have known people can see... I hate influencers so much. Having children for some just seems like a next step in their business model to milk all the pregnancy and baby content. Disgusting.:sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Just watched one of her old vlogs (they feel so different to her new videos) called back on track and when her and Kurt are working out the tights she’s wearing are almost identical to her WFB range. Different pattern but same cut, drawstring, stripes on the side

Reactions: 13
She is so in over her head with this app. I wonder if she regrets this "project", as she would not have been expecting all these negative reviews and constructive criticism. You can tell she's not coping with people asking questions, and it's showing in the way she is replying to comments so passive aggressive (even to her Stans). She's not going to be able to commit to the ongoing work and effort this app will require. What an idiot- would of been so much easier for her to do a recipe book.
what a tit show.

Reactions: 39
"But guiiiize, I cant be bothered to look after my sons safety becasue that's Kurtles job. He has to weeerk to earn living this priviliged life with me, y'all!
I'm just here to be a MiLfY BosS bAbe dOmEstic prInCesS sUnFloWer amongst the haduuurr's who claim that I cant spell.
And yes, I would definitily try to get a selfie out of Abbys pee puddle."

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.