Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no doubt Sezzy will pedal some new bullshit workout program or app soon

Sarah’s Day #19 unexpected weight gain from Sunee, wasted money, that’s ok buy my new eBook honey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Not to mention that’s 5000 calories only for the cashews.
I applaud her, she put this app out for people to eat her ‘healthy’ recipes and then she will promote her ebooks to people who mysteriously gained weight while eating her slop.
my first thought if I were to attempt to create a vegan cheesecake would be to use silken tofu combined with the cashews? I feel like that would improve the texture and taste (would be less obviously nutty and more like the real thing) and tofu is a great source of protein, super cheap, and would balance out the calories from the cashews. Also, cashews are expensive af and they want me to buy SIX cups??? S I X ??

Reactions: 45
Hey Sarah? SARAH! You created this app for 👏 consumers 👏 not 👏 just 👏 yourself 👏

duck me. So many people out there want to track their calories and macros for reasons beyond being a skinny witch. Surely her 💫dietician💫 could easily have measured them and included them on a seperate tab.
YES. In fact there are people who should be tracking their calories to make sure they’re getting ENOUGH. I lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time by accident (stressful life event) and i now have messed up hunger signals and no longer have the same appetite that ive always had before. I am tracking my calories temporarily to gain some weight back (also recovering from an injury and need to put muscle on- which requires a calorie surplus!). A calorie is just a unit of measurement. It’s not inherently good or bad. There are just good and bad USES for measuring calories. Instead of hiding them all together, the dietician could have used this as a great article topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I love it!! But can I suggest...

Sarah's Day #19 - unexpected weight gain from Sunee, wasted munee, that's ok buy my new ebook hunee!
or even just buy my eBook because we all know she’s too lazy to come up with more tea towel on the floor workouts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah’s day #19- bitchy and condescending, don’t even care that stans are spending, her downfall is pending.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think she wants everyone else to gain weight so she can look skinnier! That's probably one of the secret objectives behind why she invented the app 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s actually pretty sad that as a 28 year old woman she has no idea how to tolerate criticism. She’s never had a boss as an adult, anyone authoritative to take tit from, since she’s her own “boss babe”. She’s literally like a little child stuffing her fingers in her ears screaming NO GO AWAY while she blocks and ignores anything she doesn’t like.

Man learning to take criticism is hard but it’s inherently what makes us better people over time! Hence Sez being a perpetual 18 year old brat. 🤮

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Sarah: HeY gIrL we don’t count calories
Also Sarah:
Maybe it’s just me, but does anyone else put the apps they use most down on that line? I have Instagram in the same position as her MFP because I find it’s the easiest spot for my thumb to go to

Reactions: 19
She's suchhh a passive aggressive witch!! Why didn't she just come out with a disclaimer for Sunnee that says "for skinny witches only!" Because she clearly hasn't considered the nutritional needs of anyone larger than herself (so ridiculous because even "skinny witches" appreciate nutritional info!)
She has no bleeping awareness. And of course she says "I look pretty healthy..." because in her world, all that matters is how you look. Someone can be a size 8, never exercise & eat pizza, chocolate & drink coke at every meal- doesn't make them healthy just because they're slim. Someone can be a sz 16, exercise daily, eat balanced meals & be far healthier than the slimmer chick standing next to them.
The original commenter needs to tell Scuz to eat a gf, df, vg dick.
Absolutely, there is nothing more unhealthy than someone who treats food the way Sarah does. It scares me that she truly does not see how unhealthy her diet actually is, she’s going to age so beyond atrociously with the way she’s treating her body- no Botox or fillers will be able to prevent it. Haggard witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have no idea how to bring up the new thread title suggestions.. does anyone know how to do this? I know we quote them but how do we find them all?

Reactions: 5
I have no idea how to bring up the new thread title suggestions.. does anyone know how to do this? I know we quote them but how do we find them all?
Sarah`s Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money
Last time I sorted the thread for most liked posts and quoted the ones on the first 2 pages (there were a lot last time). Right now my suggestion has the most likes (glad you liked it) but most suggestions have only been posted over the last few hours and don't have that many likes yet.

Should we wait another few hours? I don't just want to start a new thread with my title if you feel there hasn't been enough time for "competition"

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
As someone who has spent her entire life naturally extremely slim but wanting to gain weight (for reasons such as balancing hormones that are inevitably out of whack, just looking healthier in general etc) I am honestly scared that Sarah thinks she is healthy by eating what she does. The nutritional content of what she eats, and what she is putting on Sunee, is so frightening and the fact that she thinks it's healthy just because it isn't straight white sugar is going to cause her serious health problems at the rate she eats it.

Slim doesn't mean healthy Sarah. Health means a balanced, non restricted diet, with some exercise thrown in there and a happy mindset. I try everyday to consume a lot of healthy calories and I eat extremely healthily, include every single food group and I am the opposite of restrictive and want nothing more than to gain some weight. I would bloody love to be a stone heavier, and whilst many people are using sunee and hoping to lose to weight, many women actually struggle with the opposite and lesser known evil that is struggling to gain weight for a healthier life. Sarah is equally screwing over those girls who are dying to gain some weight with her stupid ideologies about what healthy looks like, as she is screwing over those women who are looking to lose weight and selling them a "healthy" cheesEcake that is bloody riddled with calories more so than any other normal TASTY cheesecake.

Just because you don't have junk food or alcohol (hi gin in a can) and go to the gym everyday, it doesn't mean you're healthy. You're the exact opposite actually because you're scared of fats and (unknowingly) consume an extremely high sugar diet. Honestly read any reputable (aka not ur nutritionist, naturopath or dietician written) article to find out we need fats and that all sugar is sugar at the end of the day whether you buy it in a bag or as your rice malt syrup you love so much. It is seriously going to be a health downfall when it catches up with you in a few years, and if you're not careful you're going to cause it for lots of other women too.

I'm AVOLUTELY shocked she has her period with what she eats, her body must be so out of whack because of how little nutrition she actually gets, plus the rate that she trains. She's even admitted herself (at one point and then since gone back on it, probs to help promote Sunee) that she was at her unhealthiest when she was completely shredded and was being restrictive. So what have you changed since then, Sarah? Nothing. You're instead just trying to promote the same ideology onto all your customers- YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE girls- and actually now charging them for it, rather than just putting it in your videos and on stories. YOU ARE DANGEROUS AND YOUR CONTENT (LITERAL FOOD WISE AND ALSO THE IDEOLOGIES YOU SPREAD VERBALLY) IS SO UNHEALTHY TO CONSUME.

I wonder what she thinks of Tanika's body. Honestly Tanika is bloody gorgeous, she looks so healthy and pretty and it makes me sad to think that Sarah likely looks at her and thinks "ooo Tanika could use a Sunee chicken satay skewer or two and she should eat my cashew cheesEcake and not the store bought one". She's looks ten times better and HEALTHIER than Sarah ever could.

And now the latest is that she's trying to make all her customers actually turn into cashew nuts? I mean nuts have nutritional value and healthy fats so yay Sarah branched out past avocados for fats (still don't think she knows she's putting fat into her body there) but 6 cups of cashews? Yeah you're screwing everyone's health and bank accounts over there.

Even if she genuinely believes that she is healthy and truly thinks she's doing everyone a health favour with this app, she should have had the foresight and business acumen to actually read around research on health and foods etc before creating this app and done some learning herself. Instead, like always, she's assumed she knows best and has therefore created something that is scarily bad for every customers mental and physical health. Well done Sarah, good one.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Last time I sorted the thread for most liked posts and quoted the ones on the first 2 pages (there were a lot last time). Right now my suggestion has the most likes (glad you liked it) but most suggestions have only been posted over the last few hours and don't have that many likes yet.

Should we wait another few hours? I don't just want to start a new thread with my title if you feel there hasn't been enough time for "competition"
Yes good idea!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.