Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! But what was the point of this story this morning??? To me, it just shows what grows they are.
Maybe to show that Fox actually responded and said a word... 'Hi'.

Otherwise the story is totally pointless. But so is most things she posts, just totally mundane things. I can't get past the stories yesterday in her fake, gentle, exaggerated and put-on voice about waking Fox up.

This was such a good, honest review. This really solidifies it, the app was 100% rushed and not tested properly and definitely not worth the money. An app with this many bugs and glitches should be free or still in beta testing. My favourite part of the review was that the recipe roulette is more like Russian roulette:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A great video! I want to make a login so I can comment support. My favourite bit was using the recipe roulette to decide dinner and getting 'peanut sauce'... hahaha.

The app genuinely, and unbiasedly, looks like tit and is the furthest thing from polished. I would get so frustrated using it. I honestly struggle to understand how Sarah plans to maintain this for the medium to long term, it does not feel like she has invested correctly or has genuine interest in maintaining this beyond the first release. Does she even realise she has committed to new recipes every week... forever? As someone above has mentioned, it is so obvious she has only outsourced the bare minimum (tighta$$) and tried to do as much as she can inhouse with her team.

Luckily for Sarah, she just needs to look at her release video on youtube and see a multitude of amazing suggestions to better this app. Free suggestions too! Will be interesting to see if she takes ANYTHING on board through this constructive feedback. I think not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Kurt looks and sounds very tense in the last few stories
Also it looked like he wasn't wearing any underwear in the bed! Gross

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I reckon Sarah will get bored with the commitment she's made to Sunee VERY soon and forget to update it weekly. The blogs will fall away, the app will bug out big-time, and she'll just run it passively, expecting that people will keep up their expensive subscriptions for old content. Considering how this was all slapped together to meet deadline (despite her saying she's worked on it for years), I don't see her sustaining the bare minimum to keep this going. She's used to having largely passive streams where she just posts about it on IG and the rest takes care of itself.
I totally agree. Plus even if she was really into it how many weeks in a row can you be coming up with multiple recipes to add??? It makes the subscription part so pointless. Just screenshot what you like and cancel it lol

Reactions: 12
OT. Looking through an old thread and saw that on the 12th of December there were still 665 size small sports bras. Looked today and over a month later, after a Christmas sale “for us because 2020 was such a hard year.” There is still 535 size small bras left in stock. Better get in quick! Stock is flying of the shelves.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I was looking through who Sarah follows and doesn’t this brand logo look familiar ... come on Sarah surely you could of come up with something a bit more unique
296BAC14-0590-4CB5-8686-0DE7CEA0F671.jpeg
3AED69E1-1528-42AC-8BD6-973E20E1EBA5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not really seeing the kind of promotion you would want to see for a shiny new product. People usually put up polished content, not "raw and real" stories of her hinting at cooking something, but actual promotional material. They run giveaways, do live Q+As, do sneak peaks, etc. I think she relies on her following too much that she has done the bare minimum to start a business. Also, her expectation that now the app will run itself is pretty unrealistic. She would need to hire dedicated, qualified staff to do so. Tanika is busy doing everything and anything Princess asks for...she can't be Sunee support too, especially considering how many people are reaching out with problems. At this rate, people will give up on this app and move on.

Off topic, but there hasn't been mention of the wedding in ages. Maybe her hair isn't growing fast enough and they will need to postpone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
so she actually uploaded a story featuring kurt’s butt...
not something I needed to see today tbh
edit: I actually mistook a cushion for a buttock, but it still seems like he is naked

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The followers who want the app with already have it, by constantly posting about it on her personal page she’s going to end up annoying everyone who doesn’t care about the ProdJecKt and will probably end up losing more followers. Once someone I follow starts banging on about the same thing I generally
lose interest and unfollow, especially if it’s something I’m not at all interested in. For ‘creatives’ that love original ideas the marketing for the app has been as lacklustre as the actual app is.

Reactions: 20
I reckon Sarah will get bored with the commitment she's made to Sunee VERY soon and forget to update it weekly. The blogs will fall away, the app will bug out big-time, and she'll just run it passively, expecting that people will keep up their expensive subscriptions for old content. Considering how this was all slapped together to meet deadline (despite her saying she's worked on it for years), I don't see her sustaining the bare minimum to keep this going. She's used to having largely passive streams where she just posts about it on IG and the rest takes care of itself.
Agreed. This is probably why she demanded upfront payments; she's already got her money. And because she won't give refunds, her subscribers can't do tit about it except post comments on her socials. But then she'll just delete and block them to make it all go away.

Speaking of refunds. In response to a Reddit comment I looked back on the Sunee website at the subscription clause. The contradicting part that said subscriptions auto renew has been removed, but they added an extra no refunds part.

I hope for Scuzz's sake she honors this but I'm living for the potential tit storm of everyone's 3 month sub auto renewing and her not giving them refunds.

Also: "once off bulk payment" 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
For ‘creatives’ that love original ideas the marketing for the app has been as lacklustre as the actual app is.
I agree. But this is because they have absolutely zero qualifications in anything. Kurt did a TAFE course in photography, but they still outsourced the photography to a food stylist. This highlights to me that the only priority was the image (no surprises) and not the content at all. So what expertise are any of them actually bringing to this business? She is relying on the fact that she has been posting her abs online for years and that will be enough. #cancelsarah

Reactions: 25
Oh Sarah, get the f out of bed and fix that disastrous app that your stans paid through the nose for.

Reactions: 30
"it will be ready to EAST straight away"

"the way we wrote it our preferred method"

Could these guys get more unclear?

This pretty much sums up why I unfollowed her on all platforms. I was fairly (conveniently) blind to how problematic she was. I would cringe and feel uncomfortable, but go ahead and watch anyway. But after the BLM debacle and her posturing at learning about the issue for precisely 24 hours, with her numerous stories only to NEVER mention it again, was the final straw for me.

This forum and the views on here about her content is 100% mroe entertaining than her content!
Sorry for the long post. I analyse human behaviours for a living.

So, I was actually thinking about this last night. I do not think Sarah deletes comments and blocks “haters” for her “mental health” or to prevent herself from going into a “rage filled social media battle” like she stated in her podcast. If that was the truth, then she wouldn’t stalk this site or Reddit. I think she does it to gaslight people.

Think about it. If you see her do something and it makes you uncomfortable. What is one of the first things you are going to do? You are going to go straight to the comments section to see how other people are feeling. If all you see is a bunch of comments saying “oh wow I love this and I love you so much. You are incredible. You are so positive etc.,” and nothing calling out or discussing the behaviours that you found problematic, then you think there is something wrong with your reaction. You start to second guess yourself, you think “maybe I am just overreacting” “maybe its not that bad etc.” So you keep watching her. I believe this is the reason why she shifted from doing lots of Youtube vloging to essentially vlogging her life on insta stories. Comments on insta stories are private. Comments on Youtube are public. Doing insta stories helps her to control the reaction.

It’s like that psychology experiment where they have a number of people in on the experiment and only one true participant. They are in a waiting room and then a sound will go off every now and then and all the people in on the experiment stand up for 10 seconds and sit back down. After a couple of times, the true participant starts joining in and doing this completely pointless activity. Why? Because everyone else is doing it so it must be for a reason. They don’t want to be left out or made fun or be viewed as an outsider. They want to be part of the community. The same thing happens with Sarah’s Day. She creates this almost cult like community. People don’t see bad comments. So they think it is just them that feels that way. When they do see someone say something that calls her out, they see that comment get deleted and that person get blocked. The same thing happens on her fan pages Sarah’s Day Squad etc. It is a very clear message “speak out and you will be exiled.” Once again preying on the innate human need to be accepted and feel like you belong. So those who start to feel uncomfortable are also afraid to speak out because they don’t want to lose the little online community they are a part of. I have witnessed so many people get hurt/outraged and feel isolated when they are blocked not just by Sarah but when they are blocked by the fan pages.

This strategy works so well. It only falls apart when she is inundated with very valid criticism like the BLM controversy or holding onto the bushfire money. There is too many voices and she is literally unable to silence everyone fast enough. As a result, she is forced to address the complaints, but she always does it in the same way. Bring up all of the hate, blame a bank teller or her sheltered upbringing. Cry cry cry and try to gather as much sympathy as she can. This doesn’t work on everyone thankfully and she lost a lot of followers following each of these events but this strategy does work on a lot of people who continue to follow her because they feel sorry for her and believe her crying is a sign of genuine remorse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 120
I’m sure if I slept through my work alarm my boss would not be happy if I just didn’t show up! Actually they’d probably think the worst happened because that’s not normal behaviour for me. But Scuzz can do whatever she likes cause she’s a mILf bOs$ 🙄
Even if you are self employed doesn’t mean you can just not to do work. Uhhhh this makes me so mad! She is so far out of touch with reality.
05F0B865-1C85-46CC-B2A1-E9A4E25023D4.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sorry for the long post. I analyse human behaviours for a living.

So, I was actually thinking about this last night. I do not think Sarah deletes comments and blocks “haters” for her “mental health” or to prevent herself from going into a “rage filled social media battle” like she stated in her podcast. If that was the truth, then she wouldn’t stalk this site or Reddit. I think she does it to gaslight people.

Think about it. If you see her do something and it makes you uncomfortable. What is one of the first things you are going to do? You are going to go straight to the comments section to see how other people are feeling. If all you see is a bunch of comments saying “oh wow I love this and I love you so much. You are incredible. You are so positive etc.,” and nothing calling out or discussing the behaviours that you found problematic, then you think there is something wrong with your reaction. You start to second guess yourself, you think “maybe I am just overreacting” “maybe its not that bad etc.” So you keep watching her. I believe this is the reason why she shifted from doing lots of Youtube vloging to essentially vlogging her life on insta stories. Comments on insta stories are private. Comments on Youtube are public. Doing insta stories helps her to control the reaction.

It’s like that psychology experiment where they have a number of people in on the experiment and only one true participant. They are in a waiting room and then a sound will go off every now and then and all the people in on the experiment stand up for 10 seconds and sit back down. After a couple of times, the true participant starts joining in and doing this completely pointless activity. Why? Because everyone else is doing it so it must be for a reason. They don’t want to be left out or made fun or be viewed as an outsider. They want to be part of the community. The same thing happens with Sarah’s Day. She creates this almost cult like community. People don’t see bad comments. So they think it is just them that feels that way. When they do see someone say something that calls her out, they see that comment get deleted and that person get blocked. The same thing happens on her fan pages Sarah’s Day Squad etc. It is a very clear message “speak out and you will be exiled.” Once again preying on the innate human need to be accepted and feel like you belong. So those who start to feel uncomfortable are also afraid to speak out because they don’t want to lose the little online community they are a part of. I have witnessed so many people get hurt/outraged and feel isolated when they are blocked not just by Sarah but when they are blocked by the fan pages.

This strategy works so well. It only falls apart when she is inundated with very valid criticism like the BLM controversy or holding onto the bushfire money. There is too many voices and she is literally unable to silence everyone fast enough. As a result, she is forced to address the complaints, but she always does it in the same way. Bring up all of the hate, blame a bank teller or her sheltered upbringing. Cry cry cry and try to gather as much sympathy as she can. This doesn’t work on everyone thankfully and she lost a lot of followers following each of these events but this strategy does work on a lot of people who continue to follow her because they feel sorry for her and believe her crying is a sign of genuine remorse.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
I’m sure if I slept through my work alarm my boss would not be happy if I just didn’t show up! Actually they’d probably think the worst happened because that’s not normal behaviour for me. But Scuzz can do whatever she likes cause she’s a mILf bOs$ 🙄
Even if you are self employed doesn’t mean you can just not to do work. Uhhhh this makes me so mad! She is so far out of touch with reality. View attachment 391162
Imagine being one of the people to have paid subscription for Sunee only for it to glitch and buffer, and seeing her chilling out and sleeping in with your money. I would be so pissed.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
It will be interesting to see how long she keeps Sunee going for. I really don’t see many people paying a second $120 for another year, and most fans who care enough to buy it at all would have bought it straight away. Beyond her die hard stans who is her target market? The recipes being all dairy free and gluten free significantly narrows your potential customers, and Sunee doesn’t have widespread advertising targeting outside of her direct fan base. So where will ongoing subscriptions and income come from?

Reactions: 39
The healthcode podcast on “rising above the online hate” just made me feel sad for Sarah and Kurt.
She seems to feel that her platform is HERS and likens it to “other people being invited round her house”. Youtube, Instagram, Spotify etc are not platforms that belong to her - she chooses to put herself out in the public eye for a reason = it is a business that generates a certain income. She has sacrificed her privacy in exchange for money. Therefore, I feel that people can voice their opinion about her content or send her a DM to ask questions. She focuses this podcast on “hate” and just being “mean”, but fails to address those who attempted to educate her on cultural appropriation (and whom she blocked btw); those telling her to ‘read the room’ during a global pandemic when she was shilling her WFA line (blocked as well), and those who simply ask her why she’s blocking people.
Another telling thing is how she said that in real life she would tell friends who know about the online hate to “not tell me because I literally don’t care. Like I don’t wanna know. I like to live in a happy bubble with people who support me. And I like making happy content. And I love my real subscribers and my real squad.” 🙃 How this girl has amassed a million followers by not growing mentally or acknowledging personal downfalls in business and in her personal life actually ASTOUNDS me.

Sarah’s life and personality is a great example of everything wrong with influencer culture these days: full of airheads with big followings (and big potential), but unfortunately never really adding anything beneficial to society.
They seem to think the ‘hate’ and negativity they receive is simply a consequence of being online, not realising it’s due to their problematic behaviour. They don’t understand there are thousands of popular influencers who never face any backlash because they don’t continuously do tit things. They have never stopped to think why they receive negative comments. It‘s clear it has never crossed their minds that it‘s a result of their actions. This is why they are a lost cause. They don’t realise they are the problem, not the haters.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
They seem to think the ‘hate’ and negativity they receive is simply a consequence of being online, not realising it’s due to their problematic behaviour. They don’t understand there are thousands of popular influencers who never face any backlash because they don’t continuously do tit things. They have never stopped to think why they receive negative comments. It‘s clear it has never crossed their minds that it‘s a result of their actions. This is why they are a lost cause. They don’t realise they are the problem, not the haters.
The best description - 100% agree!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.