Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish Sarah and Kurt were mature enough to do a Q and A with so called "haters" and actually addressed people's concerns etc. It would show true maturity to answer really hard and uncomfortable questions and clear some things up.

Reactions: 42
Whoops, my bad. Well I’m sure she’d do the same for her work alarm anyway
Oh gosh, sleeping though your workout alarm would be diabolical. Do people have a workout alarm? Or just a normal get out of bed and start adult life alarm...

Reactions: 23
Her exaggerated mannerisms are SO irritating. The wrist flicking and throwing her arms around and pointing her toes. She tries so hard to be this dainty dancing little girl it’s so weird.

um is that a toilet brush on the floor.......
Probably a bottle brush. My kids play with mine all the time 😂

Reactions: 7
Sorry for the long post. I analyse human behaviours for a living.

So, I was actually thinking about this last night. I do not think Sarah deletes comments and blocks “haters” for her “mental health” or to prevent herself from going into a “rage filled social media battle” like she stated in her podcast. If that was the truth, then she wouldn’t stalk this site or Reddit. I think she does it to gaslight people.

Think about it. If you see her do something and it makes you uncomfortable. What is one of the first things you are going to do? You are going to go straight to the comments section to see how other people are feeling. If all you see is a bunch of comments saying “oh wow I love this and I love you so much. You are incredible. You are so positive etc.,” and nothing calling out or discussing the behaviours that you found problematic, then you think there is something wrong with your reaction. You start to second guess yourself, you think “maybe I am just overreacting” “maybe its not that bad etc.” So you keep watching her. I believe this is the reason why she shifted from doing lots of Youtube vloging to essentially vlogging her life on insta stories. Comments on insta stories are private. Comments on Youtube are public. Doing insta stories helps her to control the reaction.

It’s like that psychology experiment where they have a number of people in on the experiment and only one true participant. They are in a waiting room and then a sound will go off every now and then and all the people in on the experiment stand up for 10 seconds and sit back down. After a couple of times, the true participant starts joining in and doing this completely pointless activity. Why? Because everyone else is doing it so it must be for a reason. They don’t want to be left out or made fun or be viewed as an outsider. They want to be part of the community. The same thing happens with Sarah’s Day. She creates this almost cult like community. People don’t see bad comments. So they think it is just them that feels that way. When they do see someone say something that calls her out, they see that comment get deleted and that person get blocked. The same thing happens on her fan pages Sarah’s Day Squad etc. It is a very clear message “speak out and you will be exiled.” Once again preying on the innate human need to be accepted and feel like you belong. So those who start to feel uncomfortable are also afraid to speak out because they don’t want to lose the little online community they are a part of. I have witnessed so many people get hurt/outraged and feel isolated when they are blocked not just by Sarah but when they are blocked by the fan pages.

This strategy works so well. It only falls apart when she is inundated with very valid criticism like the BLM controversy or holding onto the bushfire money. There is too many voices and she is literally unable to silence everyone fast enough. As a result, she is forced to address the complaints, but she always does it in the same way. Bring up all of the hate, blame a bank teller or her sheltered upbringing. Cry cry cry and try to gather as much sympathy as she can. This doesn’t work on everyone thankfully and she lost a lot of followers following each of these events but this strategy does work on a lot of people who continue to follow her because they feel sorry for her and believe her crying is a sign of genuine remorse.
This is the most accurate summary and ‘yes, that’s it!’ moment I’ve had reading along these threads here. It’s articulated so well. Thank you!!!

Reactions: 32
They have cherry picked a few reviews to respond to. This is just getting more sad by the day...

The amount of negative reviews is starting to overtake the positive ones, they’re hanging onto 3 stars by a thread.

and wtf is that response to the T&C’s? Lol
LOL at them responding to a comment about recipes being boring by mentioning that they have recipes for chocolate chip banana Bread and chicken nuggets - as if those aren’t boring hahahah chicken nuggets are literally one of the most boring foods I can think of (delicious ? Yes. But exciting ? No.)

• Haha
Reactions: 79
For a 3-year passion project she sure is quick to distance herself as soon as disaster strikes. Wasnt she babbling on the other day about how she does this all herself/in house? (Btw this is a Sunee team response to a review on the Canadian Apple store)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Hey guys, HAPPY TOOOZ-DAY, Sorry I was so quiet last night, I have been organising a nuuu night time routine and couldn't post past my 9pm 12am 2am curfew. ALAS, I present to you my EPIC proscuitto meatballzzz, the PERFECT sharing food for you and your family (if you have any LOLz). IDC if its COVID, no one can dictate to me I can't make share food and platters, because COVID doesn't affect me and my lil family, even though we're ALWAYS sniffling, blocked up, or my stoopid fiancee is blowing tissues in the background and ruining my booms. OMG.

OK I need to give up the persona above, I literally can't keep it up any longer LMAO. These meatballs were as expected, disappointing. I wanted to keep an open mind when cooking these the whole time, but they were just BLAND AS?? I really thought even though her recipe didn't call for any seasoning with salt and pepper that the proscuitto would be the salty element, but even still, and with the included spices, the meatballs were still reallyyyyy bland. The cumin only did so much [I won't judge her for including it in the recipe because it was actually ok, just didn't do much quantity wise]. They definitely need a sauce or so on the end. Yeah, sorry I didn't actually try to make the meatballs pretty so soz they lookin' urrgglayyy... the grossest part was all the oil/fat that oozed on the tray once done. Sezzy did well not to show us this when she cooked them :sick::sick::sick: Anyway yeah, don't recommend cooking them (I reaaally wanted to modify the recipe so they were delicious to my liking, but for testing sake kept the recipe as per Chef Sarah's specifications. Buon Appetit
IMG_0292.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
I really wish Sarah and Kurt were mature enough to do a Q and A with so called "haters" and actually addressed people's concerns etc. It would show true maturity to answer really hard and uncomfortable questions and clear some things up.
But that doesn’t fit in with the narcissists of social media. Imagine being so self-centred that you called anyone who disagreed a “hater”.
Could you imagine if we all walked into work and called our bosses “haters” if we got some constructive feedback?!
influencers do not live in the real world whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
For a 3-year passion project she sure is quick to distance herself as soon as disaster strikes. Wasnt she babbling on the other day about how she does this all herself/in house? (Btw this is a Sunee team response to a review on the Canadian Apple store)
sounds like the "team" needs to take a nap before responding to comments and reviews? jesus, these replies are so oddly written and practically incoherent. doesn't help their already unprofessional image.

Reactions: 56
Stay tuned for the freak outs in 3 months time when the subscriptions all end and the stans can’t see anything anymore and realise they have paid almost $50 to rent some crappy recipes for a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
sounds like the "team" needs to take a nap before responding to comments and reviews? jesus, these replies are so oddly written and practically incoherent. doesn't help their already unprofessional image.
Right!? If I was someone who came across the app and didn't know much about it or its creators and was looking at the reviews to see if it was worth the cost and I saw the responses given by the "Sunee Team" I would run for the hills. They address nothing. They actually sound like the biggest scam artists that are trying to deflect from their very dodgy antics.

Reactions: 42
For the love of god, someone on that Sunee App “team” needs to read a book and take an English language course. The responses sound like two different people talking at the same time and mashing their replies together. Typos, spelling errors, run on sentences and nonsensical grammar - I feel like my own English skills are degrading as a result of reading them.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Imagine thinking your crappy app was worth pricing in line with Apple fitness+ which had hundreds of classes with qualified trainers
So true! Or Centr which has heapppss of recipes, workout, meditations and so much more. KIC is also the same price and is miles better than Sunee, plus like Centr has workouts and not to mention a beautiful community, all for the same price.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.