Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm listening to their old podcast and on the episode titled The Hard Truth: Sacrifice, Motivation & Determination | What it Takes to Achieve Greatness (that makes me chuckle) at 7:00 Sarah begins her weekly wrap and says "I love Fox, he's so beautiful, he's getting better. He has like reflux issues but whatever, anyway, yeah" in a super dismissive and irritated way and then goes on and on about being so excited for how awesome Body Bloom is. I was quite taken aback by how flippant and rude she was regarding her infant sons discomfort and health issues and then how she just flipped to super bubbly when she got to talk about herself and her product.
Gosh I feel for Fox. He will have to grow up with a narcissistic mother. I was just watching a TED video that popped up on narcissism. It mentioned how when narcissists have children, they use them to make themselves more important and “look at me”. This is Sarah to a tee. Not saying that’s the reason Fox is here; she’s been open about him not being planned as such. But this is exactly what she did last night, and plenty of other times. And exactly that situation above. His needs of having reflux doesn’t serve her or make it about her, so she’s not interested, and she just dismisses it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just reading her response to a bad app review
Where she literally says “just like a recipe book or a magazine, not many people ever get through the whole book” as justification to the app not having much to it....
You really can’t make this tit up hahaha I don’t know about you but if I’m paying $100+ I Damn well will be going through the whole book,
Heck if I’m paying $5 for a magazine I read the whole thing. Only sez wouldn’t because she is literally incompetent, not the best comeback sez
50c per recipe

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic today, but I just wanted to comment on the '3 years of hard work' being an excuse for a high price and no expected criticism.

Firstly I have to note- I highly doubt it was '3 years of work'. The work SPANNED over 3 years, but theres no way that this cooking project was a full time project for that long. Sarah has come out with approximately 20 other projects during this time, so the actual combined time was probably less than 12 months for Sunee.

Secondly, many other people also invest a LOT of time and money, and 'work' incredibly hard on projects and qualifications for years. I studied at university for 8 years full time. I invested approximately $300K AUD into a HEC's debt, and potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars of my time (that I would have otherwise been paid if I was just working full time instead). However this doesn't mean that I automatically expect to get the first job I apply for. It doesn't mean no one is allowed to critique my mistakes. It doesn't mean no one can call me out for doing a bad job. However, this is the sort of entitlement that Sarah seems to expect from her app. I have friends who have spent YEARS building their business from the ground up. Going into debt and not making a profit for years! This is the real world. A successful business takes a long, long time to build. It requires feedback from your consumers, it requires making mistakes.
However this is the complete opposite of what the Sunee team are doing. They seem to be so used to leveraging profits off the back of an established company (ie White fox, Le bang), that they just have zero idea how to actually go about this launch! They cant seem to take any criticism on board and expect a profit straight away.

Not sure if any of you others feel the same way. I assume Sarah has a large following of young females who have invested just as long into their education and businesses as she did her 'Sunee', and are probably getting a false idea of how 'working your way up' actually looks like in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 115
Slightly off topic today, but I just wanted to comment on the '3 years of hard work' being an excuse for a high price and no expected criticism.

Firstly I have to note- I highly doubt it was '3 years of work'. The work SPANNED over 3 years, but theres no way that this cooking project was a full time project for that long. Sarah has come out with approximately 20 other projects during this time, so the actual combined time was probably less than 12 months for Sunee.

Secondly, many other people also invest a LOT of time and money, and 'work' incredibly hard on projects and qualifications for years. I studied at university for 8 years full time. I invested approximately $300K AUD into a HEC's debt, and potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars of my time (that I would have otherwise been paid if I was just working full time instead). However this doesn't mean that I automatically expect to get the first job I apply for. It doesn't mean no one is allowed to critique my mistakes. It doesn't mean no one can call me out for doing a bad job. However, this is the sort of entitlement that Sarah seems to expect from her app. I have friends who have spent YEARS building their business from the ground up. Going into debt and not making a profit for years! This is the real world. A successful business takes a long, long time to build. It requires feedback from your consumers, it requires making mistakes.
However this is the complete opposite of what the Sunee team are doing. They seem to be so used to leveraging profits off the back of an established company (ie White fox, Le bang), that they just have zero idea how to actually go about this launch! They cant seem to take any criticism on board and expect a profit straight away.

Not sure if any of you others feel the same way. I assume Sarah has a large following of young females who have invested just as long into their education and businesses as she did her 'Sunee', and are probably getting a false idea of how 'working your way up' actually looks like in the real world.
Yes yes yes!!! This is bang on.

Reactions: 19
There isn't even a way she can reduce the price now or everyone that has already bought it will then also complain 😂 what a shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wrote a very honest review after seeing screenshots and trailing the app myself, I would never want to give a bad review just for the hell of it. I honestly feel that the app is very poorly executed. Yes it may (and should) improve in the long run but at the cost they have put on it, you would expect SO much more from the get go. An app being worked on for tHrEe yEArS shouldn’t of come out with spelling mistakes and incorrect categories; Along with clear plagiarism.
I don’t hate Sarah, I just don’t agree with her morals and persona.
I didn’t personally want this app to fail, but so far it’s not doing well. She’s money hungry, if she wanted good reviews she should of published it at half the cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already - tbf I might have heard it wrong, but when she was ranting about Fox taking a tit out on the deck and how he's usually SoOooOo good at going on the potty but suddenly he is always going outside, Kurt walked in and was like 'maybe he's just not used to going with you'... if I didn't mishear it then that was even more confirmation (not that we needed any) that he does the majority of the parenting 'duties'
You heard that right. Kurt said that exactly and Scuzz dismissed it. I hate the way she speaks to him, so degrading.

I couldn't listen to Fox, as someone TTC I see something like this and my heart shatters. What I wouldn't do to have a little person I could cuddle up to and care for.

All he wanted was his Mum, and she is outside feeling sorry for HERSELF. Makes me so angry. How many times as she made the comment "Fox isn't a cuddly kid"...maybe this is why...when he wants you, he is ignored.

I genuinely think she has PND and is too proud to work on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The outcome of this long awaited cOOkiNg proJect is RUBBISH. I would also not feel comfortable writing a poor review in spite of Sarah. But it is appalling and the negative reviews are sadly entirely relevant

Reactions: 18
I don’t want to watch the crying stories so can someone explain what happened? Was he just screaming or was he crying out for her?
min not surprised either way. This is the same person that wouldn’t give him pain meds for reflux or a UTI, wouldn’t stop drinking coffee for his reflux, wouldn’t change her birth plan, and pushed him through teething and fevers without medication or antibiotics. She did a great job at deflecting away from the sunnee drama and showing that kurt left her alone again. Have her stans attacked kurt yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Random side note, can someone please tell me or point me to the thread explaining why Sarah finally blocked Kendal?

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to watch the crying stories so can someone explain what happened? Was he just screaming or was he crying out for her?
min not surprised either way. This is the same person that wouldn’t give him pain meds for reflux or a UTI, wouldn’t stop drinking coffee for his reflux, wouldn’t change her birth plan, and pushed him through teething and fevers without medication or antibiotics. She did a great job at deflecting away from the sunnee drama and showing that kurt left her alone again. Have her stans attacked kurt yet?
He is screaming and crying out "mamamamama" or "mum mum mum mum". She said he was doing this for 2.5 hours. Poor child.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m not a fan of Kurt in general but he is definitely the giver in the relationship. He is the primary parent for their child, he helped to renovate her house they way she wanted it, he supports whole heartedly all of her projects and gets almost nothing (from what we are shown) back. She is so used to being the star of the show that she expects all this of him now. Any time he goes and does something without her, she sulks! She shows little to no appreciation for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Someone else thinks Tahlia would fit much better with Kurt?
I think anyone who is not abusive is a major upgrade for Kurt, Sarahs brand has peaked and now is just going down, whereas Kurt's brand is starting to get some wind and as much as I despise him I think he deserves better than a horse face, boring, frigid witch so I hope in the next years he gets someone better, divorces Sarah and he gets the custody of Fox ( I can totally see him raising him with the help of his family).

Reactions: 40
I just worry about how this will all impact upon Fox when he is older. Hopefully it won't, he will miraculously turn out to be well adjusted and pursue any career path of his choosing. But I can't imagine how you process growing up and having so many moments of your life broadcast to a million people, it's like he was born into the Truman show.

Reactions: 28
^^ this. I just scrolled through so many pages about motherhood and how everyone parents that I almost forgot I was on a gossip site and that her app was a flop. :sleep: It was like the egg talk from GG all over again.

Is anyone else an iPhone user and from Canada? She’s got pretty decent reviews from the App Store although there’s a few negative ones.
Damn Canadians always being so nice! 🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
With all the issues with Sunee, you would think Scuzz has other priorities than remaking an old picture of a granola recipe no one cares about🤦. So much for being the most productive BO$$BAbE on earth.

• Haha
  • Angry
With all the issues with Sunee, you would think Scuzz has other priorities than remaking an old picture of a granola recipe no one cares about🤦. So much for being the most productive BO$$BAbE on earth.
She also claimed the photo was taken 2 years ago, and the time stamp is 29 June 2019. So.. a year and a half ago

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m about to attempt to make the carbonara.
My first thoughts is, god this is high fats but ok let’s roll with it .... second thoughts is yep I’m deffs going to have to add chicken for protein

I’m going to put this all into MFP and keep you updated

• Haha
I’m about to attempt to make the carbonara.
My first thoughts is, god this is high fats but ok let’s roll with it .... second thoughts is yep I’m deffs going to have to add chicken for protein

I’m going to put this all into MFP and keep you updated
Better make sure you down load her eBook to burn off the 1,000 calories you're about to consume!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder how long it’ll be till she stops sharing pictures of other people making sunee recipes considering she only ever shares pictures of girls who have used her ebook/wearing her activewear when she’s promoting them. Seems like she’s trying to prove how many people have subscribed or something

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.