Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that always has bothered me is how she and Kurt always have to “tag team” parenting or caring for Fox! She tried to guilt Kurt to come back to “tag team” like what?? Would he come back and Scuzz would tap him on the shoulder and say “you’re it” and run off to bed? Why is it always a tag team ugh, are they SmAsHiNg out parenting by tag teaming?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Hey everyone, Nodi here.

In midst of all the problematic things Sarah has gotten into while I was on my break, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for the overwhelming support on my Sarah’s Day video. It’s has been a passion project of mine, literally my baby that I worked on for a month (real time, not Sezzy time), so every feedback is appreciated regardless of it being positive or not.

Honestly the Sunee fiasco and hearing Fox’s cries tempted me to make another video on her, but there is only so much my mental health could handle. So for now I’ll just be lurking here and there, just know I’ll be active and will be available to reach out whenever needed.

Meanwhile, here some comments under my video. Most were overwhelmingly positive, but there are still some loony ones
Your video came up as recommended a few days ago and those stan comments really go out of the way to miss the point! They've invested deeply in someone who both overshares about her own life and dedicates a gigantic portion of their day building a false narrative about themselves, while fixating on anything that even looks like negative feedback, but discussing the expectations and impacts of that parasocial relationship for an hour makes you obsessive. They're a tea culture but can't hack it when it's spilled on someone they like. Thank you, I applaud you for putting this video out!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
^^ this. I just scrolled through so many pages about motherhood and how everyone parents that I almost forgot I was on a gossip site and that her app was a flop. :sleep: It was like the egg talk from GG all over again.

Is anyone else an iPhone user and from Canada? She’s got pretty decent reviews from the App Store although there’s a few negative ones.
I’m from the US, she has some high star reviews of stans that are “so excited” and then actual reviews talking about how terrible it actually is. #114 in the charts too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m from the US, she has some high star reviews of stans that are “so excited” and then actual reviews talking about how terrible it actually is. #114 in the charts too
How on earth has it gotten 4.5 stars!!! how man reviews are there?

Reactions: 7
I don't often check the Reddit - but this post summated a lot of her behaviours really well, without being nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Avocado pasta dishes can be delicious when made correctly. There’s a tonne of recipes on Pinterest. Can somebody make one and compare it to sarahs

Reactions: 14
is pretty horrible what I will say, but I honestly hope she gets fertility issues and doesn't get pregnant ever again, for the sake of everyone around her. Also, I am ok with mum shaming her since she shows straight facts of how much of a neglectful mother she is. if Kurt is smart he better put some contraceptive pills in her daily smoothie :p
She should absolutely be thinking twice about what she posts in relation to fox and his privacy, as she overshares many of the issues that occur behind closed doors to a million people, which will also possibly impact him later on in life.
In saying that, I don't like Sarah as much as the next person on this chat, but I think wishing she'd get fertility issues or wanting Kurt to sneak in some contraceptive is a bit much.

Reactions: 32
Interesting that Scuz has been so quiet on stories today - I wonder if Kurt gave her a piece of his mind for trying to sabotage his evening off.
Unrelated but @Furggle I tried to PM you but couldn't, someone else was wanting you to get in touch with them xx

Reactions: 16
Interesting that Scuz has been so quiet on stories today - I wonder if Kurt gave her a piece of his mind for trying to sabotage his evening off.
Unrelated but @Furggle I tried to PM you but couldn't, someone else was wanting you to get in touch with them xx
Sorted, thanks

🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s funny seeing a real foodie, Leah Itsines, planning her dream build kitchen AND al fresco kitchen. It won’t be a pokey little space with small white ovens and no storage. Sarah has no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You know when something is wrong in Sarah's world when there is no happy whatever day of the week story. Lately have not seen many of those. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She really Gunna make the fans tell her new toast recipe ideas and somehow convince them she made it better

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know when something is wrong in Sarah's world when there is no happy whatever day of the week story. Lately have not seen many of those. 🤔
I would put money on the fact that there will be an influx of stories either tonight or tomorrow morning saying "I got soooo many DM's checking to make sure I was okay but i'm just exhausted after the night I had with Focks but I just want to let you all know i'm fine and just needed a rest. I'm just keeping it raw and real with you guyzzz, I didnt want everyone to worry about me" blerrghhiedhjfskjg

The truth is, she LOVES it when everyone "worries" about her. In the Sarah show, the only thing that matters is Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already - tbf I might have heard it wrong, but when she was ranting about Fox taking a tit out on the deck and how he's usually SoOooOo good at going on the potty but suddenly he is always going outside, Kurt walked in and was like 'maybe he's just not used to going with you'... if I didn't mishear it then that was even more confirmation (not that we needed any) that he does the majority of the parenting 'duties'
And maybe she shouldn’t have had his potty out on the deck like she did that one time

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.