Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine being in a relationship where you can’t have a beer with your friends without your partner shaming you on socials...kurt your in deep, but I’m manifesting you find the strength to be your happiest self

Reactions: 52
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already - tbf I might have heard it wrong, but when she was ranting about Fox taking a tit out on the deck and how he's usually SoOooOo good at going on the potty but suddenly he is always going outside, Kurt walked in and was like 'maybe he's just not used to going with you'... if I didn't mishear it then that was even more confirmation (not that we needed any) that he does the majority of the parenting 'duties'
ahh 100% heard this too was surprised no one posted about it. She quickly said “no no he’s done one with me” haha girl you got called out

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Yeah I don't want to detract from what an absolute scumbag of a human and mother Scuz is but we all know that her perception of time is way off. That said, from the noise you were describing it sounds like that shouldn't have been going on for even a minute.
Ahahaha yep pretty regular staples for me 😊
I agree I doubt he was put to bed at 5 30, if she's going to lie in order to gain sympathy she should be held accountable for whatever she's lied about.

Reactions: 23
I honestly cannot get over how emotionally abusive she is.... like we all know she's a fraud and a plagiariser and a sociopath and a narcissist (all in and out of the work place), but honestly what a manipulative and horrendous person.

There is absolutely no doubt now (tbh never was) that she is seriously abusive emotionally to Kurt, and an atrocious mother. I am not a mother myself so in no way am I trying to mum shame- I have no leg to stand on, but wow I don't need one when she is so obviously doing something seriously wrong.

She probably saw Kurt with a beer on instagram and thought 'not on my watch' and then started with the stories to try guilt trip him. Shows how insecure she is. Jesus Christ it's one night and you can't get through it without guilt tripping him? One night... Sarah, look at all the incredible mothers on this forum as an example to follow. They are here saying how often their partners are away and they do parenting day in, day out alone sometimes but with no complaint and definitely no emotional abuse to their partner. People who cannot do one night without feeling the need to guilt trip their partner honestly don't deserve to look after children. Any child deserves so much more than a parent who cannot be arsed to do their job as a mother. Well.... it's clear Kurt is the hands on parent in that family.

The guilt tripping thing I just honestly cannot get over...To do that is abusive to begin with, but to do it in front of 1 million people is absolutely horrendous and I honestly cannot believe her "friends" and family AND FOLLOWERS cannot see it for what it is (or if they can, don't call her out) because its sociopathic. How do you do this in front of 1M people and get away with it? I hope celebspellcheck gets ahold of the bedtime stories and exposes her to people who want to see and hear the truth. Clearly her followers aren't going to see anything wrong with her behaviour but someone with a platform that has an audience of people who want the reality of situations (which is what it is tbh not bullying Sez, just because you don't like to hear the truth) should expose this behaviour. She seems dangerous to everyone around her and their emotions.
And we only see what she puts on her stories! Imagine the texts / calls Kurt would be receiving.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don’t want to cast aspersions because in all honesty I have an almost 2 year old who sleeps so well. He goes down at 7pm (happily) after our evening routine with a cuddle and I or my husband put him into his cot, he rolls over and puts himself to sleep. I assume it’s pot luck.

So what she broadcast for her 1M+ followers is firstly very foreign to me. But secondly, if it was my son, as a mother, this reaction is so far from what I am comfortable with. What if he’s in pain? What if he just can’t sleep and needs support to do so? (which based on her stories seems more common than not in recent times). Like another poster just said, it appears that Kurt may be the parent with most responsibility which isn’t a problem - each home and family dynamic is different which is great - but it does mean her capability or resilience may not be where it could be, as demonstrated last night.
Also, when she also mentioned that time when Fox was rushed to emergency how she woke Kurt to go and see what was wrong with Fox. If his cries were obviously different as she described and if he were clearly distressed, wouldn’t you go without question?

I just hope Sarah is coping alright and that she can work through this with Fox - for his sake.
I also hope that he will be enrolled sooner rather than later in a daycare or have some sort of exposure to kiddos his age. It will do him the absolute world of good and provide him the age-appropriate stimulation he will thrive from.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm listening to their old podcast and on the episode titled The Hard Truth: Sacrifice, Motivation & Determination | What it Takes to Achieve Greatness (that makes me chuckle) at 7:00 Sarah begins her weekly wrap and says "I love Fox, he's so beautiful, he's getting better. He has like reflux issues but whatever, anyway, yeah" in a super dismissive and irritated way and then goes on and on about being so excited for how awesome Body Bloom is. I was quite taken aback by how flippant and rude she was regarding her infant sons discomfort and health issues and then how she just flipped to super bubbly when she got to talk about herself and her product.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Sarah has done this on purpose...she has deflected us from talking about Sunee to talking about kurt & Fox. 👏👏👏 ill give her that, she knows what she is doing! I wouldn't be surprised if Kurt was in on it and that is why he posted his content.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
She's one of the few influenzas who NEVER gives her fans anything - have we ever seen her do a giveaway?

The responses to the 1 star reviews on the Google Play store (one of the few places where they can't block/delete/control the narrative) are cringey. When I worked at Yelp that type of response would be used as an example of what NOT to do as a business owner responding to a negative review...
screenshots for context?

Reactions: 5
It still baffles me, you spend “2-3 years” pouring your heart into your passion project and there is no sign of celebrating? Would you not go out for dinner with your team? Family? Friends?

Surely everyone in your close circle would be cheering you on for your dedication over the past 2-3 years.

It’s all adding up to a very false timeline and no care at all....

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Sarah has done this on purpose...she has deflected us from talking about Sunee to talking about kurt & Fox. 👏👏👏 ill give her that, she knows what she is doing! I wouldn't be surprised if Kurt was in on it and that is why he posted his content.
^^ this. I just scrolled through so many pages about motherhood and how everyone parents that I almost forgot I was on a gossip site and that her app was a flop. :sleep: It was like the egg talk from GG all over again.

Is anyone else an iPhone user and from Canada? She’s got pretty decent reviews from the App Store although there’s a few negative ones.

Reactions: 15
Sarah is back in the manic posting mood again, latest activewear didn’t sell out, Sunee has tanked, Kurt is away working (most of the ‘employees’ are part of his team) and her parents are back at work and it’s very obvious. I’m also guessing she hadn’t planned much else content or PrOjEcKt wise - thinking the app would be popular. After the way she treated numerous people and businesses (window guy, Sabi&soul, airlines, etc) last year I’m glad karma has come to get the MiLfy Bo$s BaBe.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm listening to their old podcast and on the episode titled The Hard Truth: Sacrifice, Motivation & Determination | What it Takes to Achieve Greatness (that makes me chuckle) at 7:00 Sarah begins her weekly wrap and says "I love Fox, he's so beautiful, he's getting better. He has like reflux issues but whatever, anyway, yeah" in a super dismissive and irritated way and then goes on and on about being so excited for how awesome Body Bloom is. I was quite taken aback by how flippant and rude she was regarding her infant sons discomfort and health issues and then how she just flipped to super bubbly when she got to talk about herself and her product.
Continuing with this podcast, Sarah talks about how she lost her period during her first eBook but never says she was unhealthy. She says she lost it because she was training too hard and stressing and working too hard. Then goes on to say she had to sacrifice her body in order to get period back and that's how she thought about it. In order to get pregnant, she would need her period back, so she would have to sacrifice her lean body and gain fat in order to do so. What a horrid way to look at things? She says she would mediate and watch the body fat creep up and if she didn't have the goal of getting pregnant, she would have given up and stressed out so much about gaining fat that she would just go back to training to be so lean she wouldn't have her period. She never once says she was super unhealthy and not okay. She says she was so proud of her body and it's the best it's ever been but she had to sacrifice all her hard work in order to get her period back. I'm a bit disgusted, frankly.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Perhaps Fox is “toddler screaming” because he wasn’t tired and now she has got him all worked up. She posted the stories and said she had been dealing with it for 2.5 hours- maybe if she pushed his bedtime back a bit he might actually be tired (considering he still naps during the day)... Princess Sezzy probably just pops him into his cot that early so she doesn’t have to deal with him.
What time was this all happening? I was up half the night dealing with exactly the same scenario and can't even imagine casually hopping onto Instagram to have a cry.

Reactions: 14
Well if Kurt is planning to host overnight outdoor adventures I hope he has chosen locations with no phone reception because I’m sure the paying customers won’t want to hear his phone going off all night when Sez can’t handle the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Even though Kurt is a ding dong I support him distancing himself from the Sarah’s Day and Health Code brands to do his own thing. Guy needs a way out from this crazy manipulation and abuse.

Imagine celebrating something you’ve worked hard on and are immensely proud of (some milestone for kjtilse media), being so excited to have a moment with your team and a moment of freedom...and then coming home not only to a screaming, heartbroken, anxious toddler, but a partner who is also having a meltdown and seething that you have done something without her. She probably didn’t put the dog out either, so he would have to care for Abby too. No wonder Kurt looks sick and exhausted.

I wonder if they all joke/gossip about her behind her back and that’s why she can’t loosen Kurt’s leash.
A ding dong 🤣🤣🤣
100% they joke/vent to each other about how controlling she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 388084
UK don’t give a :poop: either. A few stans saying how amazing she is. One excited to reverse her PCOS via Sarahs diet. The rest are negative. Only just in the top 100.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t want to cast aspersions because in all honesty I have an almost 2 year old who sleeps so well. He goes down at 7pm (happily) after our evening routine with a cuddle and I or my husband put him into his cot, he rolls over and puts himself to sleep. I assume it’s pot luck.

So what she broadcast for her 1M+ followers is firstly very foreign to me. But secondly, if it was my son, as a mother, this reaction is so far from what I am comfortable with. What if he’s in pain? What if he just can’t sleep and needs support to do so? (which based on her stories seems more common than not in recent times). Like another poster just said, it appears that Kurt may be the parent with most responsibility which isn’t a problem - each home and family dynamic is different which is great - but it does mean her capability or resilience may not be where it could be, as demonstrated last night.
Also, when she also mentioned that time when Fox was rushed to emergency how she woke Kurt to go and see what was wrong with Fox. If his cries were obviously different as she described and if he were clearly distressed, wouldn’t you go without question?

I just hope Sarah is coping alright and that she can work through this with Fox - for his sake.
I also hope that he will be enrolled sooner rather than later in a daycare or have some sort of exposure to kiddos his age. It will do him the absolute world of good and provide him the age-appropriate stimulation he will thrive from.
I think the cry it out method has its benefits, not when they're hysterical though. I haven't heard the footage, I've been blOCKed - but when my toddler is crazy upset and won't sleeep after I have exhausted every option, I consider Panadol as it may be teething and it usually works. Now we all know she would never go down that route

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker. Had to post these reviews for Sunnee 👀 t&cs say they can contact your employer?! Surely not View attachment 388070
I made a review on the android App Store which is linked to my google account/ full name. I look forward to them telling my employer about it and my employer telling them to stick it lol which employer is actually going to care about this?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.