Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a browse on the Australian App Store from my iPad and the reviews are brutal hahahaha also a lot of the bad ones seem to be from genuine stans which tickles my heart

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How was no guidance sought on the type of payment model she put in place for the app? Is her arrogance so extreme that she ignored the advice? Or worse yet, did she not seek it in the first place?! And it must be very, very disheartening for her not to be able to just delete, block, repeat when it comes to reviews on the App Store. I mean, it’s her only defence on the gram so this inability to control and censor every piece of negative or constructive feedback must be very difficult for her.

Reactions: 32
Just had a browse on the Australian App Store from my iPad and the reviews are brutal hahahaha also a lot of the bad ones seem to be from genuine stans which tickles my heart
What is the rating score in Australia?

Reactions: 3
omg I saw this vid and got to the part where she's stirring the carbonara (4 minutes in). You know it's a Sarah recipe because it makes the same wet slushing noises and looks really slimy :ROFLMAO:
Honest review of sunee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm listening to their old podcast and on the episode titled The Hard Truth: Sacrifice, Motivation & Determination | What it Takes to Achieve Greatness (that makes me chuckle) at 7:00 Sarah begins her weekly wrap and says "I love Fox, he's so beautiful, he's getting better. He has like reflux issues but whatever, anyway, yeah" in a super dismissive and irritated way and then goes on and on about being so excited for how awesome Body Bloom is. I was quite taken aback by how flippant and rude she was regarding her infant sons discomfort and health issues and then how she just flipped to super bubbly when she got to talk about herself and her product.
Not surprised! She wouldn't give up coffee in that time when she was breastfeeding to ease her son's reflux. What's there left to say...

Reactions: 42
I'm listening to their old podcast and on the episode titled The Hard Truth: Sacrifice, Motivation & Determination | What it Takes to Achieve Greatness (that makes me chuckle) at 7:00 Sarah begins her weekly wrap and says "I love Fox, he's so beautiful, he's getting better. He has like reflux issues but whatever, anyway, yeah" in a super dismissive and irritated way and then goes on and on about being so excited for how awesome Body Bloom is. I was quite taken aback by how flippant and rude she was regarding her infant sons discomfort and health issues and then how she just flipped to super bubbly when she got to talk about herself and her product.
....... a true narcissist 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Continuing with this podcast, Sarah talks about how she lost her period during her first eBook but never says she was unhealthy. She says she lost it because she was training too hard and stressing and working too hard. Then goes on to say she had to sacrifice her body in order to get period back and that's how she thought about it. In order to get pregnant, she would need her period back, so she would have to sacrifice her lean body and gain fat in order to do so. What a horrid way to look at things? She says she would mediate and watch the body fat creep up and if she didn't have the goal of getting pregnant, she would have given up and stressed out so much about gaining fat that she would just go back to training to be so lean she wouldn't have her period. She never once says she was super unhealthy and not okay. She says she was so proud of her body and it's the best it's ever been but she had to sacrifice all her hard work in order to get her period back. I'm a bit disgusted, frankly.
wow this is messed up she needs some help. So did she admit she actually was planning or wanted to get pregnant? I can see Fox was still a surprise but she would have known they totally could get pregnant if she had her period back and they didn’t use contraception.:unsure:

Regarding Fox crying, uff this was hard to hear a bubba crying out for his mumma. Interesting how she then shouted out all her sympathetic dms and happy pictures of her day as a mum. She knew she will get backlash for posting those cries and curated her “I am such a good mum” persona. She is very manipulative to her followers and Kurt when in reality she can only handle the good times with her son and the situations she can control. She has zero resilience.

Reactions: 26
I know we’re now moving on from the fox crying stories, but I just wanted to say I honestly think she did put him to bed at 5:30 or 6 or something like that. We have seen so many times that she’s not the primary parent (Kurt is) and she doesn’t seem to enjoy spending extended periods of time with him. Her mum was supposed to look after fox, but she was sick so she couldn’t. So the responsibility fell on Sarah and for whatever reason she couldn’t handle it, so she just put him to bed. Sarah is probably overworked and stressed herself too with the app launch, so she most likely wanted an early night or some time to relax while fox slept, or more time to censor comments.

Given all this I do kind of feel for her, but we know she brings it on herself. She takes on too much work and responsibility, she doesn’t put fox into care or get a nanny. I just hope she realises she needs to start delegating and doesn’t burn out, because I think what we witnessed last night is a sign she might be coming to a burn out. I don’t think it’s just a ploy to get attention, or distraction from the sunee fail, because what she showed doesn’t put her in a good light, it just makes her look irresponsible.

Reactions: 22
^^ this. I just scrolled through so many pages about motherhood and how everyone parents that I almost forgot I was on a gossip site and that her app was a flop. :sleep: It was like the egg talk from GG all over again.

Is anyone else an iPhone user and from Canada? She’s got pretty decent reviews from the App Store although there’s a few negative ones.
Ooh I did one of the negative ones, I'm so glad that it's visible!

Reactions: 5
This is very random....Do Australians eat vegetables like carrots/peas/sweet corn? I’ve never seen her eat them but in the UK it’s pretty much a staple for a weekly shop.
(Aussie) I eat peas corn and carrots with almost every dinner I make

Reactions: 9
I don’t want to cast aspersions because in all honesty I have an almost 2 year old who sleeps so well. He goes down at 7pm (happily) after our evening routine with a cuddle and I or my husband put him into his cot, he rolls over and puts himself to sleep. I assume it’s pot luck.

So what she broadcast for her 1M+ followers is firstly very foreign to me. But secondly, if it was my son, as a mother, this reaction is so far from what I am comfortable with. What if he’s in pain? What if he just can’t sleep and needs support to do so? (which based on her stories seems more common than not in recent times). Like another poster just said, it appears that Kurt may be the parent with most responsibility which isn’t a problem - each home and family dynamic is different which is great - but it does mean her capability or resilience may not be where it could be, as demonstrated last night.
Also, when she also mentioned that time when Fox was rushed to emergency how she woke Kurt to go and see what was wrong with Fox. If his cries were obviously different as she described and if he were clearly distressed, wouldn’t you go without question?

I just hope Sarah is coping alright and that she can work through this with Fox - for his sake.
I also hope that he will be enrolled sooner rather than later in a daycare or have some sort of exposure to kiddos his age. It will do him the absolute world of good and provide him the age-appropriate stimulation he will thrive from.
If he’s not vaccinated he won’t be going to daycare unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
wow this is messed up she needs some help. So did she admit she actually was planning or wanted to get pregnant? I can see Fox was still a surprise but she would have known they totally could get pregnant if she had her period back and they didn’t use contraception.:unsure:

Regarding Fox crying, uff this was hard to hear a bubba crying out for his mumma. Interesting how she then shouted out all her sympathetic dms and happy pictures of her day as a mum. She knew she will get backlash for posting those cries and curated her “I am such a good mum” persona. She is very manipulative to her followers and Kurt when in reality she can only handle the good times with her son and the situations she can control. She has zero resilience.
That! It's a perfect way to put it. Everyone who is a parent understands the difficult nights/days/moments etc. However, I believe she brings so much of this "hardship" on herself because she doesn't have any resilience. She thinks she needs to take to SM to talk about it because she is so unbelievably unequipped to deal with anything less than easy, or anything not in her "plan" for the moment, and she has zero reference at this point as to what is acceptable to post and what isn't. She truly thought everyone would watch that and be on her side/sympathize? It's deranged and so out of touch.

I honestly wonder what Kurt thinks when she pulls this stuff on him. He is definitely the one to do Fox's nighttime routine (and seemingly his morning routine as she has been going to 7 am workouts), and I wonder if he watches these manipulative stories and just thinks to himself how flustered Sarah STILL is when it seems to the normal routine/care of Fox. I'm not trying to judge dynamics in the sense that every couple parents and splits duties the way they want to....that said, don't act like your goal in life is the be a parent/mum if it's not something you enjoy doing. It's fine to not be a natural when it comes to parenting. However, if you can't get past your OWN "inconveniences" to see the distress or needs of your child, then maybe don't have kids? It's fine to not want to be a parent. It's not fine to bring a child into your life if you only want your partner to be the parent, and you want to be with your child ONLY when it's the "fun" or easy times.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It seems they went against their original intentions of having a free trail and month by month options

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just reading her response to a bad app review
Where she literally says “just like a recipe book or a magazine, not many people ever get through the whole book” as justification to the app not having much to it....
You really can’t make this tit up hahaha I don’t know about you but if I’m paying $100+ I Damn well will be going through the whole book,
Heck if I’m paying $5 for a magazine I read the whole thing. Only sez wouldn’t because she is literally incompetent, not the best comeback sez

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.