Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly Fox was not ready for bed! Probably because it was way too early. I think she thinks it’s normal for them to scream like that. I have a 20 month old and I can say it’s not. He was beside himself!

Reactions: 30
I honestly cannot get over how emotionally abusive she is.... like we all know she's a fraud and a plagiariser and a sociopath and a narcissist (all in and out of the work place), but honestly what a manipulative and horrendous person.

There is absolutely no doubt now (tbh never was) that she is seriously abusive emotionally to Kurt, and an atrocious mother. I am not a mother myself so in no way am I trying to mum shame- I have no leg to stand on, but wow I don't need one when she is so obviously doing something seriously wrong.

She probably saw Kurt with a beer on instagram and thought 'not on my watch' and then started with the stories to try guilt trip him. Shows how insecure she is. Jesus Christ it's one night and you can't get through it without guilt tripping him? One night... Sarah, look at all the incredible mothers on this forum as an example to follow. They are here saying how often their partners are away and they do parenting day in, day out alone sometimes but with no complaint and definitely no emotional abuse to their partner. People who cannot do one night without feeling the need to guilt trip their partner honestly don't deserve to look after children. Any child deserves so much more than a parent who cannot be arsed to do their job as a mother. Well.... it's clear Kurt is the hands on parent in that family.

The guilt tripping thing I just honestly cannot get over...To do that is abusive to begin with, but to do it in front of 1 million people is absolutely horrendous and I honestly cannot believe her "friends" and family AND FOLLOWERS cannot see it for what it is (or if they can, don't call her out) because its sociopathic. How do you do this in front of 1M people and get away with it? I hope celebspellcheck gets ahold of the bedtime stories and exposes her to people who want to see and hear the truth. Clearly her followers aren't going to see anything wrong with her behaviour but someone with a platform that has an audience of people who want the reality of situations (which is what it is tbh not bullying Sez, just because you don't like to hear the truth) should expose this behaviour. She seems dangerous to everyone around her and their emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
So Fox is hysterically crying and she’s outside his door reading dms and writings these long ass stories??
" as an extremely productive person " omg what? not even Elon Musk who runs 2 massive companies would say that about himself. why she likes to pretend that she is so important and such a business woman , she is so infatuated with that stereotype

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh my God, those stories of Fox were just awful!! I had to go into my sleeping toddlers room and give him a cuddle, hearing that just hurt my heart!
I know its all been said, but who the fuxk really films that?! And who in their right mind would think it's okay to let your baby, who isn't even two, beg for his mama like that for 2.5 HOURS?! That poor little boy. Why wouldn't she just get him out of bed & cuddle on the couch & try again in half an hour?! As someone else mentioned, Kurt clearly does the bedtime routine. How dare he leave her to do it tonight while he celebrates his own achievements!

Reactions: 45
She actually does this so often to Kurt she’s toxic. My husband often works at night and yes some times bed time is a tit show but you just take a breath and handle it. If he is hysterical get the poor kid out of bed and cuddle him until he falls asleep. It’s so awful to listen to her kid being so upset.
I was thinking the same thing. My partner works shift work as well and you bloody deal with it.
Argh have some respect for your partner and let him enjoy his evening. Get your kid and bloody cuddle him.
Obviously never does bedtime herself and can't cope.

Reactions: 24
I honestly cannot get over how emotionally abusive she is.... like we all know she's a fraud and a plagiariser and a sociopath and a narcissist (all in and out of the work place), but honestly what a manipulative and horrendous person.

There is absolutely no doubt now (tbh never was) that she is seriously abusive emotionally to Kurt, and an atrocious mother. I am not a mother myself so in no way am I trying to mum shame- I have no leg to stand on, but wow I don't need one when she is so obviously doing something seriously wrong.

She probably saw Kurt with a beer on instagram and thought 'not on my watch' and then started with the stories to try guilt trip him. Shows how insecure she is. Jesus Christ it's one night and you can't get through it without guilt tripping him? One night... Sarah, look at all the incredible mothers on this forum as an example to follow. They are here saying how often their partners are away and they do parenting day in, day out alone sometimes but with no complaint and definitely no emotional abuse to their partner. People who cannot do one night without feeling the need to guilt trip their partner honestly don't deserve to look after children. Any child deserves so much more than a parent who cannot be arsed to do their job as a mother. Well.... it's clear Kurt is the hands on parent in that family.

The guilt tripping thing I just honestly cannot get over...To do that is abusive to begin with, but to do it in front of 1 million people is absolutely horrendous and I honestly cannot believe her "friends" and family AND FOLLOWERS cannot see it for what it is (or if they can, don't call her out) because its sociopathic. How do you do this in front of 1M people and get away with it? I hope celebspellcheck gets ahold of the bedtime stories and exposes her to people who want to see and hear the truth. Clearly her followers aren't going to see anything wrong with her behaviour but someone with a platform that has an audience of people who want the reality of situations (which is what it is tbh not bullying Sez, just because you don't like to hear the truth) should expose this behaviour. She seems dangerous to everyone around her and their emotions.
is pretty horrible what I will say, but I honestly hope she gets fertility issues and doesn't get pregnant ever again, for the sake of everyone around her. Also, I am ok with mum shaming her since she shows straight facts of how much of a neglectful mother she is. if Kurt is smart he better put some contraceptive pills in her daily smoothie :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I couldn’t even listen to those stories of Fox. I heard a few seconds of it and had to mute because that is absolutely heartbreaking. I know it’s been said a lot already but seriously get off your phone and go hug him. You do what you have to do to comfort them when they’re like that.
I was 9 months pregnant, awake at 4am consoling my screaming toddler every other night because he wouldn’t settle back to sleep and just wanted a hug.
duck it’s infuriating that she’s blasting it all over her stories to take a stab at Kurt. I could never imagine even bitching to my mum, let alone 1 million followers, if my partner was out having a good time yet I was home dealing with an upset toddler who wouldn’t sleep.

Reactions: 31
I don't know why we're all surprised at her crappy stories then a quick flip to a happier day. She's on her PeRiOd guys, she's just sah emotional.

But yeah nah. Also appreciate Kurt quietly doing his own thing and not hyping his projects every single time. Based off his partner, one can only assume that he too has also dreamed of making stubby coolers since he was a young lad 💫🌟💫

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I think others have covered this but just wanted to add - it's fine to let your babe scream for a hot minute if you need a break (did everyone else laugh when they got that "don't shake the baby" pamphlet, but after about 4 months it made sense..😬) She is a psychopath for uploading that cOnTeNt, I hope she loses tonnes of followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I doubt she cares about making money or losing on the app, as who cares about the hundreds of thousands she invested....she can just do another e-book. I think she cares more about her reputation and get 3* reviews on app/google store.

Usually after working so hard on something, a deadline - people go out and celebrate the achievement. Sounds like she’s decided to stay home and sulk while the others go for drinks. She’ll be on stories in a few days saying how Fox is an amazing sleeper and so ‘surf chill’

Reactions: 29
As yes, and on cue here’s the real reason behind her stories...Kurt is god forbid having a beer with HIS team and sezzy is just casually shaming him for being there to take care of his kid to over 1M teenagers
Damn Kurt can’t do anything....

Reactions: 26
Guilting Kurt because he’s not there... why does she do this every single time?
This was my thought exactly when I saw this! She’s so bleeping predictable.
Or maybe it’s just that Kurt normally deals with Fox so when he’s away she gets a taste of what it’s like to actually be a parent and genuinely can’t cope.
Either way, it’s sick to just record your child that upset and ignore their pleas. As a mum myself I understand that along with being a responsive parent you also need to give your child space to see if they will settle without you, but by this I mean let them whinge for a minute or two (depending on age) but never ever let them actually hysterically cry like that, just awful!

hahaha this has sent me 😂😂😂

You know what happens when kids cry it out? They don't learn to self soothe. They don't learn they can sleep on their own. They learn that nobody is coming to help them no matter how desparately they scream and cry for their carer, or in this case keep calling out for mama. Their cortisol (stress hormone ) levels raise, which firstly makes sleep impossible, but then it hits such heights that their brain eventually shuts down, and they go to sleep. Studies repeatedly show that this can cause permanent, physical damage to the brain of infants and go on to contribute to mental illness. Instead of just going to her tired, frustrated, lonely, scared toddler, she sat outside his door "crying" and emotionally abusing her partner on Instagram. Just go to your baby and bleeping cuddle him. Cry with him if you have to. Just hold the child you created. When you have a child, it's no longer about you. It doesn't matter if you're tired, frustrated, lonely, upset. It doesn't bleeping matter. You go to your child and you hold them, give up on sleep if you have to, take him to your bed, watch a movie, let him splash in a cool bath, read him a book, take him for a ride in the car, play silly games until he has calmed down and those rushing stress hormones have lowered enough to actually allow him to sleep. Not Sezz. Let's just let him wail and scream alone whilst sitting on Instagram. witch is DISGUSTING.
Big bleeping YES to this!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
God, watching that broke my heart. I don’t have kids but I used to be a nanny of 3 kids and usually the parents and I would each do the bed time routine with one of them. The little one was 2 and he would sometimes scream and cry and call our names just like Fox on that video. We would wait maybe 10 min to see if he’d settle down and if he didn’t, I (THE NANNY), without any instructions from the parents needed, would literally go to his bed next to him and pretend to fall asleep, and after that he would completely stop screaming, talk to himself for a while and then fall asleep after maybe 15min( Provided he went to bed at a normal time and not too early for him).
He didn’t start doing this every night just because I gave in, and it doesn’t sound like Fox does it every night either, otherwise the world would know. Poor kid only needs to feel safe so he can relax. I get if you want to try seeing if he settles for a few minutes.. but 2.5h blows my mind he is clearly distressed...
Sarah, just because other mums do the same as you doesn’t mean you are doing the right thing, for the wellbeing of your child get off your high horse and perhaps explore the idea that you might just be wrong for once in your lifetime...

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ok so for the past two weeks my husband has literally been coming home from work at six to eat. He then leaves again at 7 to work till midnight (sometimes 1-2am) he comes home and is usually gone in the morning before I wake up.

I am left at home with a 3yo, 2yo and 6 month old baby..... It’s been TOUGH and our house is trashed. but I would never do this tit to him 🤦🏽‍♀️
just want to say you’re a super mum having three under three! ❤

Reactions: 36
I'm a new mum and god knows I haven't got it all figured out yet, and I'm pretty much just winging it, BUT if your child is screaming for 2.5 hours at bedtime, then he is clearly not ready for bed and letting him cry it out is clearly not working. Comfort him!!! We tried everything to get our boy to self-settle. In the end it was a gentle approach, as I couldn't let him cry. Whatever method people choose to use is up to them, but putting the crying on the internet is just wrong and so unsettling to watch/listen to.

Reactions: 35
You know what happens when kids cry it out? They don't learn to self soothe. They don't learn they can sleep on their own. They learn that nobody is coming to help them no matter how desparately they scream and cry for their carer, or in this case keep calling out for mama. Their cortisol (stress hormone ) levels raise, which firstly makes sleep impossible, but then it hits such heights that their brain eventually shuts down, and they go to sleep. Studies repeatedly show that this can cause permanent, physical damage to the brain of infants and go on to contribute to mental illness. Instead of just going to her tired, frustrated, lonely, scared toddler, she sat outside his door "crying" and emotionally abusing her partner on Instagram. Just go to your baby and bleeping cuddle him. Cry with him if you have to. Just hold the child you created. When you have a child, it's no longer about you. It doesn't matter if you're tired, frustrated, lonely, upset. It doesn't bleeping matter. You go to your child and you hold them, give up on sleep if you have to, take him to your bed, watch a movie, let him splash in a cool bath, read him a book, take him for a ride in the car, play silly games until he has calmed down and those rushing stress hormones have lowered enough to actually allow him to sleep. Not Sezz. Let's just let him wail and scream alone whilst sitting on Instagram. witch is DISGUSTING.
I wanted to add something like this. We did our own ‘cry it out’ sort of method (hear me out lol). We would leave her to cry, go soothe her, leave her a little longer the next time, go soothe her and so on. She’s an amazing sleeper and puts herself back to sleep easily if she wakes through the night. She’s Fox’s age too. In saying all of that, I’ve NEVER let her get to the level that Fox was at tonight. That boy was distressed, not tantruming and there’s a big and easily distinguishable difference between them. I would also never post that level of distress (or any) for Instagram to see - even if I didn’t have strangers on there. Parenting is hard and it’s a test of patience when they won’t go to sleep but that was so hard to listen to.

Clearly Fox was not ready for bed! Probably because it was way too early. I think she thinks it’s normal for them to scream like that. I have a 20 month old and I can say it’s not. He was beside himself!
I have a 20 month old too and I’ve never heard her that worked up. She must really have left him for ages. Also, when you leave him that long, there’s no way he’s going to calm down on his own

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you.
How can she just sit there listening to him cry for 2.5 hours? And then think it is appropriate to put on the internet?
My baby is only 7 months old but is currently struggling to fall asleep and ends up overtired and screamy..It is hard but I pick her up and cuddle her and try to help her to fall asleep. And yes, yesterday we were both crying because it is emotionally draining when you cannot really soothe your child. But I was right there with her. She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you.
How can she just sit there listening to him cry for 2.5 hours? And then think it is appropriate to put on the internet?
My baby is only 7 months old but is currently struggling to fall asleep and ends up overtired and screamy..It is hard but I pick her up and cuddle her and try to help her to fall asleep. And yes, yesterday we were both crying because it is emotionally draining when you cannot really soothe your child. But I was right there with her. She is disgusting.
Sleep is, for me, one of the hardest parts of being a parent. We hit the 8 month regression hard and we're now in the 12 month regression so I sympathise completely. Sometimes all you can do is hold them and let them know you're there, even if they're still screaming. Nobody likes to cry alone and when it's your child no matter how frustrating and tiring it is you just have to remind yourself they're not giving you you a hard time, they're having a hard time, and as adults we've developed ways to help us cope when we're tired/overstimulated/upset whether that's talking to a friend, meditation, music, reading, scrolling Facebook, reading tattle until 3am 👀, yoga, whatever, but babies and young children physically aren't developed enough for that and all they have is co-regulating with their carer. I'll never try to say it isn't hard, but leaving your toddler to scream and cry out for mama is not the answer, nor is posting it on social media to send your minions after your partner. I don't know how any mother could hear their baby crying for mama and not rush to their side. I thought she was a knob anyway, but those stories have really hit me. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 44
As a mum with a boy the same age as Fox, who has/is still suffering with birth trauma, ptsd and PND she really should have put a warning on those stories. Not encourage sound on. bleeping hell my anxiety hit the roof listening to that.
Go to your baby woman! I will be hugging my cosleeping baby a little tighter after that tonight.
I completely agree, I found it so triggering as a mum of two babies I cannot imagine letting my kids cry alone like that, I had to switch the sound off. She says 'if you know, you know' – no Sarah, if you know that cry, you know your child wants his mum and needs to be held. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.