Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking... Remember the pantry organization video? I feel like she just picked up her sister because she needed help with carrying the boxes to the car etc. and that the mental health of her sister was more an "excuse" than a genuine reason to ask her to come with...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know this has already been covered, I just wanted to say again that it's such BS that Sarah is showing Fox crying to be "raw and real".

YOU CAN BE RAW AND REAL WITHOUT SHOWING YOUR CHILD SCREAMING FOR 1.1 MILLION PEOPLE.
How can you call on your fiance to come home when you KNOW he is out working? (and god forbid he celebrates after)
This story just rubbed me the worst way and it was so disgusting. Truly disgusting. and someone tell me WHY she put her son to bed at 5:30 !?!??!?!?

Reactions: 36
Sis loves her sustainable, plastic package free, bulk food store pantry staples.
Wtf kind of noodle has dairy???

This poor child. For someone who claims their goal in life was to be a mom she really is not maternal at all. And what happened to her saying she was soooo empathetic now? Who tf does this tit? And then shamed her partner to millions of people on ig? Literally teaching her teenage followers how to be the most toxic and emotionally abusive mother and partner

Also. so controlling not allowing him to hang out with his friends or celebrate the launch of his own project. When does she ever celebrate anyone other than herself?? She’s probably mad at him for leaving her alone to parent her own child and mad that he DARES have projects and passions that take the spotlight away from her. Heaven forbid his projects do better than hers.

As much as Kurt sucks no one deserves to be in an abusive relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 53
My money is on the same idea that it wasn't 2.5 hours. I mean who puts their toddler to sleep at 5 or 6 pm? Somebody who wants to be up at 3 or 4? Like literally wtf.
So it was probably like 30 minutes. She put him to bed, he didn't go to sleep in like 10 minutes and so the crying started. So hard, so overwhelming, so alone, always doing everything alone because only she is the best, nobody to help, can't deal, how dare Kurt leave and drink beer, how dare he celebrate and have some real fun.

The thing that makes me wonder the most is that Kurt surely knows the correct bedtime. So he must know that it has not been 2.5 hours. If it has then he could question why the F Sarah started with the bedtime so early.

In any case... If your partner did that to you on that one night you went out, wouldn't you be mad as hell? Like seriously... First they lie and then guilt trip you. On top of that send some stans at you for being a crappy partner. You know there definitely are some. And all that because they can't handle one night alone, even letting our child cry like that and filming it instead of being there for him... Are you for real? I would be pissssssed! I would come home and would be so royally pissed and I would make sure tit like this would never happen again. There would be some serious conversations going on that night. What do you think Kurt will/would do?

Cause... What we see is again Sarah to put her needs above everybody else (including her son) and a total disrespect of Kurt's business and time with friends.

Reactions: 55
This is very random....Do Australians eat vegetables like carrots/peas/sweet corn? I’ve never seen her eat them but in the UK it’s pretty much a staple for a weekly shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know there have been so many posts about this, but 💔😭 as a Mom of 2, I cannot fathom that Sarah would be on IG while Fox was screaming like that!!!!!! I get being frustrated and maybe needing a minute or 2 to gather yourself, but to sit and read messages and post stories while your child is obviously distressed!!!! I remember when they were traveling and Kurt was trying to put Fox to sleep and he was crying, and Sarah was just posting to IG - does she lack maternal instinct, or does she suffer from PND where she has some disconnect from Fox?
I haven’t watched her stories in months, and then watched tonight after the posts here - it was worse than I imagined 😭
Kurt, good on you for going out for a drink, I CANNOT believe Sarah tried to bully him and guilt trip him back home 😱
Sarah, if you’re struggling to parent Fox (who genuinely seems an easy toddler), PLEASE don’t have more children anytime soon!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 37
I was just thinking... Remember the pantry organization video? I feel like she just picked up her sister because she needed help with carrying the boxes to the car etc. and that the mental health of her sister was more an "excuse" than a genuine reason to ask her to come with...
I thought that straight away too. Went from being annoyed that Kurt was working so couldn’t come help her to a minute later deciding to ask along a sister to help her and disguised it as trying to help her sister... naaaa not fooling anyone sis. Ever heard of taking more than one trip from the store to your car???

Reactions: 16
Even though Kurt is a ding dong I support him distancing himself from the Sarah’s Day and Health Code brands to do his own thing. Guy needs a way out from this crazy manipulation and abuse.

Imagine celebrating something you’ve worked hard on and are immensely proud of (some milestone for kjtilse media), being so excited to have a moment with your team and a moment of freedom...and then coming home not only to a screaming, heartbroken, anxious toddler, but a partner who is also having a meltdown and seething that you have done something without her. She probably didn’t put the dog out either, so he would have to care for Abby too. No wonder Kurt looks sick and exhausted.

I wonder if they all joke/gossip about her behind her back and that’s why she can’t loosen Kurt’s leash.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
off topic but wanted to share...for the first time I saw someone working out in SD x WFA gear in person (I’m from the US). I literally did a double take when I saw it to make sure. It was items from the new laugh the ~ bArBiE ~ collection and I just wanted to slip this girl a note that directs her to tattle SOOO bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already - tbf I might have heard it wrong, but when she was ranting about Fox taking a tit out on the deck and how he's usually SoOooOo good at going on the potty but suddenly he is always going outside, Kurt walked in and was like 'maybe he's just not used to going with you'... if I didn't mishear it then that was even more confirmation (not that we needed any) that he does the majority of the parenting 'duties'

• Wow
Reactions: 91
I am absolutely shocked that someone would buy an app and support their idol and literally SKIP MEALS so they can afford it? I can’t.
This is just..wrong. On so many, many levels. And still this persons eyes wont open to the travesty?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
This is very random....Do Australians eat vegetables like carrots/peas/sweet corn? I’ve never seen her eat them but in the UK it’s pretty much a staple for a weekly shop.
I can only speak for myself but yes, we eat all those veggies - sweetcorn on the barbie for my fam. I'd say broccoli, zucchini, and capsicum are pretty popular too.

Does Sez ever do a barbecue? That's a real Aussie staple way of cooking for me. Too much like fun for Sis, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm surprised Sarah hasn't done a giveaway for a free subscription.
She's one of the few influenzas who NEVER gives her fans anything - have we ever seen her do a giveaway?

The responses to the 1 star reviews on the Google Play store (one of the few places where they can't block/delete/control the narrative) are cringey. When I worked at Yelp that type of response would be used as an example of what NOT to do as a business owner responding to a negative review...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My money is on the same idea that it wasn't 2.5 hours. I mean who puts their toddler to sleep at 5 or 6 pm? Somebody who wants to be up at 3 or 4? Like literally wtf.
So it was probably like 30 minutes. She put him to bed, he didn't go to sleep in like 10 minutes and so the crying started. So hard, so overwhelming, so alone, always doing everything alone because only she is the best, nobody to help, can't deal, how dare Kurt leave and drink beer, how dare he celebrate and have some real fun.

The thing that makes me wonder the most is that Kurt surely knows the correct bedtime. So he must know that it has not been 2.5 hours. If it has then he could question why the F Sarah started with the bedtime so early.

In any case... If your partner did that to you on that one night you went out, wouldn't you be mad as hell? Like seriously... First they lie and then guilt trip you. On top of that send some stans at you for being a crappy partner. You know there definitely are some. And all that because they can't handle one night alone, even letting our child cry like that and filming it instead of being there for him... Are you for real? I would be pissssssed! I would come home and would be so royally pissed and I would make sure tit like this would never happen again. There would be some serious conversations going on that night. What do you think Kurt will/would do?

Cause... What we see is again Sarah to put her needs above everybody else (including her son) and a total disrespect of Kurt's business and time with friends.
Yeah I don't want to detract from what an absolute scumbag of a human and mother Scuz is but we all know that her perception of time is way off. That said, from the noise you were describing it sounds like that shouldn't have been going on for even a minute.
Ahahaha yep pretty regular staples for me 😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.