Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first-time poster here. I won't even start with everything that bother me with seZzZ, but will give my recommendation of a GREAT app for foodies.
It is called KITCHEN STORIES. I have done my international internship there. It is completely free, without any ads, it is Berlin (Germany) based and the recipes are made every week by professional chefs. The offices have 7 large kitchens, around 100 people are working on the app every day. It is just the best there is.
Check it out, you won't be sorry :)
Off topic BUT I just downloaded Kitchen Stories and OMG it's amazing! See THIS is the sort of app "foodies" produce!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How can she claim her app suits all dietary requirements when all recipes are gluten and dairy free? My dietary requirement is to not restrict my diet unnecessarily. It’s just crazy. For such an expensive price it’s just ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Sorry if someone already posted it but she actually updated her chicken bruschetta recipe. It is now PINK salt🙄.

Also she has terrible reviews on Android and the best part is that she will never be able to delete them.
I remembered it having red onion from people commenting on celeb spellchecks post she's also changed - 1 garlic clove from 2, an extra tablesppon of lemon juice, 1/2 tomato from 1 and 2 tablespoons of brown onion instead of tablespoon of red onion.

So she's changed the quantities of 5 ingredients from her absolutely perfect recipe already.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I remembered it having red onion from people commenting on celeb spellchecks post she's also changed - 1 garlic clove from 2, an extra tablesppon of lemon juice, 1/2 tomato from 1 and 2 tablespoons of brown onion instead of tablespoon of red onion.

So she's changed the quantities of 5 ingredients from her absolutely perfect recipe already.
I wonder if this is also part of her decision to do an app instead of a cookbook. Her recipes are too illegitimate to be set to print. Now she can "tweak" with all the awful feedback she's getting

Reactions: 54

I don’t know if it’s just me but the recipe on the app is different to what’s on the website too :confused:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Off topic BUT I just downloaded Kitchen Stories and OMG it's amazing! See THIS is the sort of app "foodies" produce!!
I second that Kitchen Stories is amazing, thanks for the recommendation whoever gave it ( I am to lazy to scroll back) , you can tell the difference when a cooking app has a vision and a clear business model. Sarah's "app" is just another canvas for her to fill it with peach and pink and a just an excuse for her to feel like a hot MILF Silicon Valley entrepreneur; she is the epitome of mediocrity, nothing she has ever put or done is quality she is all style no substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sarahs day #18 Sunee is a flop, the nutritionist is a crock but i'm still raking in the dosh.

Reactions: 13
OMG yes, thanks so much @Lucyle94 this app is AMAZING! So professional and for sure the best cooking app I've ever come across. I like the Deliciously Ella app, but I'm not vegan. Kitchen Story really has it all.

Don't want to go off topic too much but how do apps like this finance themselves? Greedy Scuzz having only a few employees slash family members charges a fortune for her crappy app full of spelling mistakes and inedible recipes but Kitchen Story is completely free, without any ads, with flawless design, amazing quality videos and 100s of professional chefs who know what they're talking about.

Reactions: 14
OMG yes, thanks so much @Lucyle94 this app is AMAZING! So professional and for sure the best cooking app I've ever come across. I like the Deliciously Ella app, but I'm not vegan. Kitchen Story really has it all.

Don't want to go off topic too much but how do apps like this finance themselves? Greedy Scuzz having only a few employees slash family members charges a fortune for her crappy app full of spelling mistakes and inedible recipes but Kitchen Story is completely free, without any ads, with flawless design, amazing quality videos and 100s of professional chefs who know what they're talking about.
There are several ways a free app can make money.
From what I can gather, Kitchen story links to each chef's own page (website, Instagram, etc) within the recipe. So I would guess the chef's pay to have their content on the app in return for exposure and linking to their individual work.

Reactions: 8
Sarah’s Day 18: sunee app recipes plagiarised, making up words like “favouritise”, the nutritionist isn’t even qualified

late one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

View attachment 386662

I'm pretty sure this is the original and then the edited version, so only the salt quantity has changed. I first took the screenshot of the original recipe on 10 Jan, because the 1 tbls of salt seemed ridiculous!...maybe there was a different one before this?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 386662

I'm pretty sure this is the original and then the edited version, so only the salt quantity has changed. I first took the screenshot of the original recipe on 10 Jan, because the 1 tbls of salt seemed ridiculous!...maybe there was a different one before this?

But I thought she tested these recipes until they were perfect? and was up soooooo late the night before launch making sure the app was perfect. There's no way these errors got through on her watch!! It MUST have been a technical glitch, you know, from the high traffic to the app.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can anyone suggest an app like keep it cleaner that provides recipes and workouts? Catch is I would like nutritional information including calories!
BOD by rachel finch i noticed the recipes the other day had the macro break downs at the bottom :)

Reactions: 6
Disappointing but not surprising. Of course they wouldn’t want to negatively impact their most famous customer :rolleyes:
Also.. I don’t follow Sarah closely or at all anymore since I deleted Instagram, but surely if she ate that meal almost every day, we’d know about it? Is she getting it takeaway and eating it in secret, then telling all her followers she had something else for breakfast? I feel like this brings more questions than it answers.
A lot of the time you see her at a cafe she’s at ham. They likely just don’t give her enough $$ off for her to promote.
They’re lovely there and trust me, they don’t need the extra business. They have a monopoly on many of the most popular and best restaurants around Cronulla - they don’t need the business of her creepy stans.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 386662

Tattle seems to have ate the the post I was quoting and it had a screenshot of the new recipe attached that I was comparing it to against the one on celeb spellcheck. I think it came from the app?

Reactions: 4
Tattle seems to have ate the the post I was quoting and it had a screenshot of the new recipe attached that I was comparing it to against the one on celeb spellcheck. I think it come from the app?
Here’s the one on the app now which has changed and is different to the website :ROFLMAO: What a mess

ETA: screenshot of website for comparison

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.