Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stans will be freaking out in couple of weeks when they start piling on the pounds eating that Avolutely pasta...~1000 calories per serving and 33g of fat. There's a reason she didn't include the nutritional information.
This is so disgusting!!!

Reactions: 6
Sarahs Day 18: Sezzy Squad disappointed by Sunee, don’t read the T&C’s... they have no ethics and are super shadee

(If I were a stan googling sunee or sarahs day, I would be curious by this title and click on it to learn more instead of just slamming her)

Reactions: 11
Her parents were traveling on holiday and today her mom woke up not feeling well?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Response from Ham Cronulla over on the cancersarahsday IG. Looks like they aren't bothered Sarah copied one of their recipes, yet they don't say she had permission.

Well, if they're happy with someone making money off their creations more fool them I suppose 🤷‍♀️
They might not care but they did at least confirm that the name and similarity is not a coincidence since she orders it nearly every day.

Reactions: 18
Response from Ham Cronulla over on the cancersarahsday IG. Looks like they aren't bothered Sarah copied one of their recipes, yet they don't say she had permission.

Well, if they're happy with someone making money off their creations more fool them I suppose 🤷‍♀️
Its not like there would be major legal action to be had. Also going against Scuzzy is a nono and will bring negative feedback to their restaurant. Hopefully the buzz around it will create a higher revenue for them

Reactions: 7
Well at least we know that she might’ve been telling the truth in that video where she started calorie counting but then stopped in the afternoon because she had already eaten 2000-something calories lol.

Also explains why she feels the need to workout so dang hard! Because even though she calls her diet healthy, its super high calorie and if she doesn’t workout she’ll start gaining weight right away. She’s no #bossbabe #fitchick… she just desperate to balance out her outrageous diet

(btw hi everyone, I've been here for a while and on gg before. I just usually like to read the excellent points you all already make!)

Reactions: 34
Here’s a few reasons why the “netflix” cost argument doesn’t compare:

1. A quick google shows Netflix has over 13,000 titles available. Slightly different to 200 recipes on offer by Sunee.

2. Netflix is paying to licence a lot of these titles (not the original content). Sarah doesn’t pay “royalties” or licensing fees to any chefs she stole her recipes from.

3. Netflix is competitive in the marketplace. Other streaming services are similarly priced. A product is only worth what people will pay for it. So if a lot of customers are saying it’s overpriced that should tell you something.

4. Value for money. Compared to other apps Sunee is very limited. It only offers recipes and a few articles of which at least one of has plagiarism issues. Other apps offer meal plans, shopping lists, workouts, meditation guides. That would be like Netflix only offering comedies but no dramas or sci fi or documentaries.

5. Finally, Netflix has a monthly subscription that you can opt out of very easily with the click of a button. Sunee’s minimum is 3 months.

So, yeah, no, it’s really not similar at all to a Netflix subscription and you can’t compare them.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
6. Netflix creates and funds multi million dollar unique creative projects, documentaries etc

• Heart
Reactions: 51

I bet they are just terrified to make a simple complaint to her. We saw what happened with the airline and then Sabi and Soul. She will eat them alive on socials and destroy them.

AND claim she’s the victim.

Reactions: 28
But the 5 Star reviews of her app have to be fake right? They all sound exactly like Sarah talking about herself... And on the other hand there are reviews like this. But Iove someone mentioned her BLM and LGBTQ issues

Reactions: 26

Disappointing but not surprising. Of course they wouldn’t want to negatively impact their most famous customer :rolleyes:
Also.. I don’t follow Sarah closely or at all anymore since I deleted Instagram, but surely if she ate that meal almost every day, we’d know about it? Is she getting it takeaway and eating it in secret, then telling all her followers she had something else for breakfast? I feel like this brings more questions than it answers.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.