Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't want to go off topic too much but how do apps like this finance themselves? Greedy Scuzz having only a few employees slash family members charges a fortune for her crappy app full of spelling mistakes and inedible recipes but Kitchen Story is completely free, without any ads, with flawless design, amazing quality videos and 100s of professional chefs who know what they're talking about.
I'm really glad you like it. :D It is the go-to cooking app for me. :)

Actually, they make probably 80% of their income with:
1. Longterm brand partnerships (some brands have exclusivity and for an app, this is huge and it brings a lot of $$ which is great :D For example, they use all BOSCH kitchens, Zwilling and STAUB utentils, always the same brand of nuts etc. They never push those brands, they JUST appear in their cooking videos and photos.
2. Campaigns with brands (one time they had a campaign with Kinder and made new deserts with their chocolate).
3. One and only in-app purchase (I think they've had this for the last year). You can unlock Cookbook+ functionality which gives you the possibility not to only make your cookbooks with recipes in the app (even tho there are thousands of them) but you can also gather all the recipes from the internet in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not happy with current reviews SeZz DAwG?
You get onto Apple and check out the reviews, leave one while you’re at it. There are a greater number of five star reviews than one star reviews and almost nothing in between

Reactions: 7
She barely repsonds to her Stans questions under her posts. She claims to love interacting with her "best friends" but never responds to anyone, rude mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
LOL!!!!!!! Potato bake is NOT complex.. I make mine juuuust right! With bleeping FULL FAT CREAM, bacon, DAIRY cheese and all that other good tit. duck your imitation cheese Sunee!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I’m so embarrassed that at their replies and continued justification of the complexity of potato bake. Maybe they should spend more time focused on the people who paid for access days ago but still can’t get the app to work? Plenty people still with issues judging by the Sunee comments.

Reactions: 21
LOL!!!!!!! Potato bake is NOT complex.. I make mine juuuust right! With bleeping FULL FAT CREAM, bacon, DAIRY cheese and all that other good tit. duck your imitation cheese Sunee!
Looks like they’ve commenced damage control on the bad reviews.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Those developer responses are hella passive aggressive, and don’t even acknowledge the complaints in the reviews. The one in response to the complaint about high sodium doesn’t even acknowledge the high sodium, lol.
It also makes absolutely ZERO business sense to me that the recipes are all tailored to Sarah’s particular dietary “requirements”. Why not develop recipes that are normal, and then put in possible substitutions in brackets? She’s turning so many potential customers away because of her disordered idea of what is healthy.
Also, the whole “here at Sunee, we don’t count calories and don’t like people to view food as numbers” is such bullshit. Science has proven time and time again that the only way to lose/maintain/gain weight effectively is to count calories. Her stans are going to be packing on the kilos - especially those who are completely unfamiliar with nutrition/calorie counting.
It seems like the whole Sunee team has blinders on. It’s their way or the highway. Don’t like MY diet? Don’t like the way I do things? Then you can bugger off and don’t use Sunee then!! Makes perfect business sense to me!!

• Angry
Reactions: 67
View attachment 386816
BaBe none of my friends are brain dead half wits who follow you nor would purchase this piece of tit app for even $10, not even my “roommate” (my husband) cause he thinks you’re an absolute flog like I do.

Funny how she responds to these cause she can’t delete these reviews, but BaBe maybe next time re read your snarky response before hitting send. Keep hoping hun, you have about as much hope in someone “gifting” me this steaming pile of tit than we do of this moron owning up to her mistakes (absolutely none)

“subscribe Sunee” DURRRRR
“Delicious recipes” maybe for someone with Covid who has lost their tastebuds BaBe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Those developer responses are hella passive aggressive, and don’t even acknowledge the complaints in the reviews. The one in response to the complaint about high sodium doesn’t even acknowledge the high sodium, lol.
It also makes absolutely ZERO business sense to me that the recipes are all tailored to Sarah’s particular dietary “requirements”. Why not develop recipes that are normal, and then put in possible substitutions in brackets? She’s turning so many potential customers away because of her disordered idea of what is healthy.
Also, the whole “here at Sunee, we don’t count calories and don’t like people to view food as numbers” is such bullshit. Science has proven time and time again that the only way to lose/maintain/gain weight effectively is to count calories. Her stans are going to be packing on the kilos - especially those who are completely unfamiliar with nutrition/calorie counting.
It seems like the whole Sunee team has blinders on. It’s their way or the highway. Don’t like MY diet? Don’t like the way I do things? Then you can bugger off and don’t use Sunee then!! Makes perfect business sense to me!!
I especially dislike the response “what recipe are you referring to” with calling it vegan when it has eggs and bacon etc. she knows full well which recipe the person is referring to and that there was a problem (She blamed it on a technical glitch). The same with the smoothie bowl, was it, that was nut-free but had almond milk... And to say you can’t google any of the recipes because she’s developed them all. What audacity!!! Yes, Sarah, you invented banana and cinnamon on toast 😤 The ego knows no bounds and the sheer lack of ethics to act like she has no idea what people are talking about. She could easily have said, “we had a few teething problems at launch with a couple of our recipes but are on top of it now”.

Time and time and time again she recreates her own reality where she is perfect and everyone else is wrong (unless it’s the fake humble brag of I’m so busy I don’t have time for blah blah blah). I think I need a little break from the insanity of it all, the narcissism will never end, only grow.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She's spent god knows how much money creating an app for herself with no thought as to what her audience/target demographic wants, but is 1000% happy to take their money and tell those who aren't on board with it that they should just buy it anyway because it's AmAzInGgG and I've put soOoOo much work into it...

• Angry
Reactions: 31
This title has the most votes, but is too long. Can we make it a bit shorter and open a new thread? :)
Sarah’s Day #18 - sunee is a flop, food is all slop, I created the app, that’s why it’s so crap

is that short enough? How many characters need to be removed?

Reactions: 8
Sarah’s Day #18: Sunee reviews are grim, recipes copied from my local dine in, my veggie lasagne belongs in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.