Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I can take something positive from Sunee’s launch, is that people have been recommending so many amazing cooking apps that even I feel like cooking. And that’s never happened before 😂 just downloaded Kitchen Stories and wow, now I know the difference between what a cooking app should be like and what Sarah has done with Sunee. Thanks Sarah this would never have happened without you! ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Here’s the one on the app now which has changed and is different to the website :ROFLMAO: What a mess

ETA: screenshot of website for comparison
Amazing. Having worked with apps and the App Store in the past I know it's not quick nor easy to push through constant minor app updates, especially if the recipe info is hard coded through the app. Each time it has to be approved...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new workout video is such a joke lol. Why does she try so hard to be cool and fun and chill when she is none of those things

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Here’s a few reasons why the “netflix” cost argument doesn’t compare:

1. A quick google shows Netflix has over 13,000 titles available. Slightly different to 200 recipes on offer by Sunee.

2. Netflix is paying to licence a lot of these titles (not the original content). Sarah doesn’t pay “royalties” or licensing fees to any chefs she stole her recipes from.

3. Netflix is competitive in the marketplace. Other streaming services are similarly priced. A product is only worth what people will pay for it. So if a lot of customers are saying it’s overpriced that should tell you something.

4. Value for money. Compared to other apps Sunee is very limited. It only offers recipes and a few articles of which at least one of has plagiarism issues. Other apps offer meal plans, shopping lists, workouts, meditation guides. That would be like Netflix only offering comedies but no dramas or sci fi or documentaries.

5. Finally, Netflix has a monthly subscription that you can opt out of very easily with the click of a button. Sunee’s minimum is 3 months.

So, yeah, no, it’s really not similar at all to a Netflix subscription and you can’t compare them.
7. i would say most people in sarah's day demographic dont even pay for netflix, they use their parents 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Amazing. Having worked with apps and the App Store in the past I know it's not quick nor easy to push through constant minor app updates, especially if the recipe info is hard coded through the app. Each time it has to be approved...
Yep, I can understand that, tech stuff is always complex. So she should have got it right in the first place then! $120 for a half-arsed, ill-prepared, mistake-riddled, useless app...no thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah is soooo quiet for someone who has just launched her DrEaM pRodJeKt. If you don't count some sunnee screen shots and a pathetic skateboard workout we havnt seen her today.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not happy with current reviews SeZz DAwG?
I was just coming here to say this lmao. Looks like the Android app store is down to 3 stars average. If you haven't done it already please don't forget to download, review, delete the app and mark the other low reviews as helpful so they come up first 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 17
sorry for the million posts-been doing some serious digging I had to have the answers. If you go to Dees instagram page in her Q+As section she talks about how she only did the diploma and now you need the degree but she was able to be in the last group of students in this course. Its 36 credit points so 1 academic year of study in nutrition. Her Macquarie degree (reputable Australian university) was a Bachelor of business administration BBA and an arts degree majoring in psychology. If she did psyc she should know better to plagiarise paragraphs of text, this is enough to be expelled from any University.

Yes i believe so... Super unethical and problematic . These people need to be called out for their illegal behaviour.

Oh tit so she lied about having this qualification on her linkedin?? WTF

Since when did she claim to do a BBA and Psychology degree at Macquarie? I thought she was studying primary education at University of Wollongong around 2013? Does anyone have her Linkedin URL?

I went to Macquarie Uni and not only is it REALLY far from Cronulla, I'm almost certain she didn't do a degree there or else I would've probably heard more about it as i worked in student administration at the same time I had been following her YT channel for years...

Absolutely cackling right now. If I google Sunee it comes up with a k pop singer. If I google sunee app it comes up with only the tattle, reddit and other threads talking about it but not their actual website. I even tried Sunee Cooking project and it still didn’t come up at all. I’ve literally had to go and find her link to get it to come up.
Nothing to do with what my browser remembers because SURELY it would show at some point on the page but it literally doesn’t at all for me.

edit: spelling errors
you'd think someone who's a 'social media influencer' would have a better understanding of SEO. lol...

Reactions: 4
Since when did she claim to do a BBA and Psychology degree at Macquarie? I thought she was studying primary education at University of Wollongong around 2013? Does anyone have her Linkedin URL?

I went to Macquarie Uni and not only is it REALLY far from Cronulla, I'm almost certain she didn't do a degree there or else I would've probably heard more about it as i worked in student administration at the same time I had been following her YT channel for years...
I think they were talking about celltosoul, not Sezdawg. :)

Reactions: 4
Cheeky of her and her team not to mention that #1 app store rating is region specific. When they dont mention the region, its misleading their audience.

Writing in from India and it seems I'm the only only one who has rated the app. Either she has little to no following in India, or nobody cares, which is great either way. But here's what it looks like:
View attachment 386720

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Why is Karissa Pukas always sucking ass? I need an answer, please, hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is Karissa Pukas always sucking ass? I need an answer, please, hahah
every time she’s brought up in Sarah’s thread I just get memories of her being a mean girl on my personal posts (like full on nasty passive aggressive) after I stated a fact to a Stan about Sarah not buying her Mazda and that she was also paid to drive and advertise it without stating it 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Here’s the one on the app now which has changed and is different to the website :ROFLMAO: What a mess

ETA: screenshot of website for comparison
This would really piss me off if I'd bought the product. If there was a recipe that I liked, it randomly changed on me with no warning and I was paying Sunee to provide me with that recipe, I'd be annoyed. That recipe should've been ready for release before it was put on either the app or website and any changes should be noted.

Reactions: 25
If this is her favourite of the entire app... what does that say for the other recipes? Heinous 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
every time she’s brought up in Sarah’s thread I just get memories of her being a mean girl on my personal posts (like full on nasty passive aggressive) after I stated a fact to a Stan about Sarah not buying her Mazda and that she was also paid to drive and advertise it without stating it 😂

i'd be a salty, suck-ass witch too if my surname reminded me of vomit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.