Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My continued investigation into just how much of a creepy wannabe influencer this Beauté by Nat woman is - her logo is Identical. To. Sarah’s.
What does it say about Sarah that she doesn’t create stans she creates actual clones???
Such a clone!! she is super creepy and influencer obsessed. Her whole feed/stories are shouting out influencers daily, as if they need the shout out from her 😂 probably trying to get noticed

Reactions: 10
My continued investigation into just how much of a creepy wannabe influencer this Beauté by Nat woman is - her logo is Identical. To. Sarah’s.
What does it say about Sarah that she doesn’t create stans she creates actual clones???
looking at her Instagram all I’m seeing is like she’strying to look like Emilee hembrow... not gonna look at her YT 😂🥴

Reactions: 6
I looked her up. First post I clicked on she was talking about being “a busy gal” in the mornings since she has puppies, a husband and a house to clean. Wow. That’s all I need to know of her. 🙄
Edit: omg I looked at her stories. For the love of god ladies do not look at her stories! What a waste of time and brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can relate - I honestly "roled" my eyes when I read this post. To think this imbecile was studying to be a teacher ... the education department dodged a bullet there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
What is with these disordered influences and their bloating gut BS. Can’t believe I used to think bloating needed to be ‘cured’ with healthy eating because of her.

an
thats go

Reactions: 14
I looked her up. First post I clicked on she was talking about being “a busy gal” in the mornings since she has puppies, a husband and a house to clean. Wow. That’s all I need to know of her. 🙄
Edit: omg I looked at her stories. For the love of god ladies do not look at her stories! What a waste of time and brain cells.
Going slightly OT here but this is what shits me the most about influencer culture - so many of them are just absolute airheads. Like Sarah has slowly started her journey of morphing into one over the years and still isn’t as bad as most of them, but they all seem so... dumb? Sarah puts on this dumb ass voice now compared to in the past and literally tries to act like a ‘dumb girl’ as if it’s cute... And they seem to dial the dumb up higher for the internet? It makes no sense to me how these people get into these positions. I get 99% of them are attractive (blessed with ‘ideal’ bodies and faces and if not clearly had the funds to fake it till they made it). It’s scary how gullible and naive consumers can be... Even like one of the posts celeb spellcheck posted of yet another basic white skinny tanned blonde blue eyed influencer who has started a shop and all the garments are from aliexpress and she’s charging like $80-$100+ a piece. Why do influencers keep jumping on the fast fashion crap train and more importantly, why are people so stupid to support it?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wait.... does this mean the recipes aren't even on SUNEE yet? #bossbabe has terrible timeline management on her projects if she still has to load all the recipes AND film her terrible campaign. 15 years in the making and she's leaving everything until the last minute!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is so weird lol. “Fox sit here and eat this snack so you can be in the background of my video”

she’s such a liar. She says she does “home workouts” but she literally has a full gym and Pilates studio in her home. And she works out at the gym all the time. Completely unrelatable

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
What is with these disordered influences and their bloating gut BS. Can’t believe I used to think bloating needed to be ‘cured’ with healthy eating because of her.

an

thats go
Ok wow what a mess of a post lol sorry didn’t realise I hit post and can’t delete 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait.... does this mean the recipes aren't even on SUNEE yet? #bossbabe has terrible timeline management on her projects if she still has to load all the recipes AND film her terrible campaign. 15 years in the making and she's leaving everything until the last minute!
I’m just shocked she managed to spell “effectively” and “transcribed” correctly. Maybe she finally got an editor.

I'm loving this influencer answer about Sarah! She's far more polite and restrained than I would be tho🤣.
Just reacting to the screenshot post (not your comment). Stephanie kind of goes for Sarah but then also backs down. She’s talking out of both sides of her mouth. How can someone’s content be so problematic but not the person when we are talking about a lifestyle influencer (that’s really what Sarah is, not just a fitness influencer)? That is already a hard argument to make with writers or filmmakers etc. - division of the creator vs the creation (which book or film may have nothing to do with the creator’s problematic life decisions). I’m thinking examples like Woody Allen, Roman Polanski or JK Rowling. Sarah’s content is basically Sarah. It’s her life and “fitness journey” so if you find her content problematic, then SHE is problematic.

BUT I do still enjoy seeing other influencers somewhat speaking out. Because for all of Sarah’s complaints about “cancel culture”, she somehow still has not been cancelled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Beauté isn't even typed correctly in her logo. She really wanna be like Sarah, even with the spelling mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is so weird lol. “Fox sit here and eat this snack so you can be in the background of my video”

she’s such a liar. She says she does “home workouts” but she literally has a full gym and Pilates studio in her home. And she works out at the gym all the time. Completely unrelatable
Probably getting ready to flog her ebooks again in the new year. Funny she says she only just started appreciating home workouts when she already made TWO home workout ebooks prior to 2020. I don't understand how people still buy into her??

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did anybody else see the baby swing out in her most recent Instagram story? 🤔 she probably does these little things on purpose so people ask these questions/more attention for her.

Reactions: 21
Did anybody else see the baby swing out in her most recent Instagram story? 🤔 she probably does these little things on purpose so people ask these questions/more attention for her.
Yes like when she washed it the other week and then went on and on about it. I think it’s pointless as everyone knows there’s no way she’d get married with a baby bump! She definitely just has it out for attention!

Reactions: 23
Did she even notice he shoved that toy/block in his mouth. That whole thing was in his mouth! I’m all for bubs mouthing things and learning textures. But not unsupervised. She didn’t even notice 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Such a clone!! she is super creepy and influencer obsessed.
she is creeeeeepy.
I stalked her stories for a while and then she came on my profile and commented on some of my photos and liked heaps of them 😳
not wanting to expose myself here but I’m a huge metalhead and 90% of my uploads are in that fashion. She hunted down any selfies or pics of my face to comment on coz we clearly have nothing in common.
Maybe she was hoping I’d follow her? I was creeped out.

6B0CDE20-5C09-4646-8328-96DDA4B7F1D0.jpeg
6DCD01CA-716C-4646-B522-D4DAB26D5ED2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
she is creeeeeepy.
I stalked her stories for a while and then she came on my profile and commented on some of my photos and liked heaps of them 😳
not wanting to expose myself here but I’m a huge metalhead and 90% of my uploads are in that fashion. She hunted down any selfies or pics of my face to comment on coz we clearly have nothing in common.
Maybe she was hoping I’d follow her? I was creeped out.

View attachment 363076View attachment 363077
seriously!!! This is why I blocked her!!!
I’ll say it again - she’s sucking the tit out of their assholes

it’s kinda funny tho cause no one ever replies to her.. Awks

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.