Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve missed something, wasn’t the cooking app meant to be released by Christmas? After all the other release dates she’s advised then missed by months?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So we know that the old Sezzy facebook group changed so that admins had to approve posts, and then basically the group was dissolved because of this, and a new Sarahs Day Squad facebook group was formed.... Tanika is also in that new group and commented on a post (I always assumed this but finally she has appeared).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Two things that piss me off the most about this "omg so much packaging" is that there's A CAN OF bleeping BEANS. Girl, do you grow your own or some tit? You always talk about having beans/chickpeas. They only come canned. They're not processed. Shut up.

And the other thing is the bread. She eats bread for breakfast EVERY DAY. She ain't there baking her own GF DF bread because it's really bloody HARD.

You buy packaged foods all the time. Shut upppp
Just want to say you can buy dried beans. I recently got a pressure cooker and now buy all my beans dried which is less packaging and so much cheaper but I can cook them quickly with the pressure cooker. I know not everyone may have the financial means to do this but it's honestly changed my life (vegan so I eat a lot of beans). 10/10 would recommend lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think I’ve missed something, wasn’t the cooking app meant to be released by Christmas? After all the other release dates she’s advised then missed by months?
Def before New Years Eve so she can capitalise on when women/teens are most vulnerable after enjoying food at Christmas. Start 2021 with disgusting recipes and develop orthorexia the Sunee Way!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So many weeks with the same sheets.. specially with a dog. Let me tell you babe. That is disgusting.
tbh tho I have one set of sheets on my bed as they were expensive and match my room decor so I will wash and dry them in one day and they’re straight back on my bed. I hate to defend scuz but we don’t know shes not washing them weekly like a normal person

Reactions: 75
tbh tho I have one set of sheets on my bed as they were expensive and match my room decor so I will wash and dry them in one day and they’re straight back on my bed. I hate to defend scuz but we don’t know shes not washing them weekly like a normal person
yeah not defending Sarah either but it’s a bit of a bit picky thing cos she might not be being filthy (not that it would surprise me if she was haha). I only wash my duvet cover once a fortnight to month and my sheets and pillowcases weekly... I have two sets of sheets but sometimes I put the same ones back on the same day since they dry pretty fast.

Reactions: 11
I dunno, she would have told us if that was the case DOMESTIC PRINCESSSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So many weeks with the same sheets.. specially with a dog. Let me tell you babe. That is disgusting.
Am I the only person who washes their sheets and puts them straight back on? I like the colour so I use the one set that all matches, I thought I was normal but maybe not 😂

Reactions: 55
Def before New Years Eve so she can capitalise on when women/teens are most vulnerable after enjoying food at Christmas. Start 2021 with disgusting recipes and develop orthorexia the Sunee Way!
I believe the offical release date is 11/01/21

Reactions: 9
We have lost Kendal the Sarah 2.0 clone but there are still Sezzy clones out there... Just found BeauteByNat on Insta and Youtube. Have a look. The Sarah copycat is frightening. She seems more interesting (not hard!)
I actually blocked this girl a while ago due to this.
She also kept commenting on other influencers page sucking the absolute tit out of their assholes - talk about fake AF

• Haha
Am I the only person who washes their sheets and puts them straight back on? I like the colour so I use the one set that all matches, I thought I was normal but maybe not 😂
I do this too. My husband and I have two sheet sets so maybe I’ll change the colour. But my kids have one set each. They get washed and put straight back on.

I actually blocked this girl a while ago due to this.
She also kept commenting on other influencers page sucking the absolute tit out of their assholes - talk about fake AF
Oh my gosh 😂😂 one of the best things I’ve read on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To add to all the comments about jer laundry...I normally don't give a crap about stuff like this but since its Sarah...I find it hilarious that she mentioned purchasing fabric softener in her grocery story. Lol you would think domestic princess would know that shiz is bad for your clothes and your washing machine

How do yahll only have one set? I forget I washed mine and would be left to sleep on a naked bed 😂 I need 2. And I need to put the clean ones on the second I take the others off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do yahll only have one set? I forget I washed mine and would be left to sleep on a naked bed 😂 I need 2. And I need to put the clean ones on the second I take the others off.
I'm just too lazy to fold my sheets 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I see “Gluten free/Dairy free” one more time!! As someone who can eat both gluten and dairy (and not to cause offence but I would imagine that’s a higher proportion of the population than those who can’t) I DONT WANT GF/DF RECIPES!
Don’t get me wrong I certainly won’t be supporting the cOoKiNg PrOjEKt but does she not see that she’s actually turning off the bigger proportion of her clientele?
Cheesy tuna puke balls.... I WANT CHEESE IN THEM! Not nutritional activated grass fed organic university-educated Yeast! Gah!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 78
If I see “Gluten free/Dairy free” one more time!! As someone who can eat both gluten and dairy (and not to cause offence but I would imagine that’s a higher proportion of the population than those who can’t) I DONT WANT GF/DF RECIPES!
Don’t get me wrong I certainly won’t be supporting the cOoKiNg PrOjEKt but does she not see that she’s actually turning off the bigger proportion of her clientele?
Cheesy tuna puke balls.... I WANT CHEESE IN THEM! Not nutritional activated grass fed organic university-educated Yeast! Gah!!!!! 🙄
Tbf by now most of her little minions, sorry sissy's?, Would have switched to gf/DF now now convinced it's healthier and they bloat like sez so must be allergic! She also only makes things for her apparently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.