Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sis did not just grill some bland ass chicken and slap some peanut butter with maybe a touch of paprika, salt & lime over the top and call it satay chicken did she? Oh my LAWD. This is comical.
And since when would satay have gluten and dairy in it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Sis did not just grill some bland ass chicken and slap some peanut butter with maybe a touch of paprika, salt & lime over the top and call it satay chicken did she? Oh my LAWD. This is comical.
its satay chicken why the duck would it have gluten or dairy in it anyway lmaoo

Reactions: 15
That chicken skewer... it must be raw. Not even a charred mark so we know it gots some flavor. Ppl eat with their eyes...that skewer look so bland and gross 🤢 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Imagine uploading this.... “preferrably,” “towl,” “capsiusm,” “ingredeints”
Jesus Christ Sarah, go back to school or at least download some sort of spell checker. If she had autocorrect it would... auto... correct... everything so clearly she just can’t spell to save her life. Message me bAbE and I’ll proof read all of your tit for a competitive price! Xxxx

Edited to add: I love how she blurred out the INGREDEINTS at the top but in the method you can read coconut aminos, olive oil and tapioca flour HAHAHAHA

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Imagine uploading this.... “preferrably,” “towl,” “capsiusm,” “ingredeints”
Jesus Christ Sarah, go back to school or at least download some sort of spell checker. If she had autocorrect it would... auto... correct... everything so clearly she just can’t spell to save her life. Message me bAbE and I’ll proof read all of your tit for a competitive price! Xxxx

Edited to add: I love how she blurred out the INGREDEINTS at the top but in the method you can read coconut aminos, olive oil and tapioca flour HAHAHAHA
I just came on here to say the same. She has got ALOT of editing to do, alot!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She is soo self absorbed. Me me me I I I!!! “I’ve worked so hard on this project for 2 years.... kurts upstairs watching a movie but I’m working because I’m the most dedicated hardest working person there ever was”.
Hey Scuz have you heard the saying work smarter not harder. There is a team behind this project she literally acts like she’s doing it all on her own. She can’t spell let alone build an app. She’s paid someone to build the app and all she’s doing is googling recipes then doing her best to remove all the taste and joy from them and then handing it to the team to upload.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
not to mention that this marinade sounds horrendous? It's basically just salt, oil and flour? WHERE IS THE FLAVOUR???
I can't see the whole recipe but it also looks like you skewer it with just completely bland vegetables?? oh lord have mercy honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey All!
First time poster here but have been reading the forum for a few weeks. I just have to say, I watched the video Kendal Barden posted about why she unfollowed Sarah. It literally said nothing of substance and she literally IS Sarahsday. It is crazy! I think she has morphed into her! She opened the video by saying "I just want to be real and raw with you guys" and she made all the same hand gestures, etc. I think she is trying to replace Sarahs Day! And then at the end she just slips in "Sarah did block me..." but didn't say why. Anyway, sorry if thats off topic. Just NUTS! Oh and PS, SD needs to CHILL with the lip fillers, its too much!
xx

Reactions: 28
tbh tho I have one set of sheets on my bed as they were expensive and match my room decor so I will wash and dry them in one day and they’re straight back on my bed. I hate to defend scuz but we don’t know shes not washing them weekly like a normal person
Yes, first that was exactly my thought. But then. It's not her case " to be able to afford just one set of sheets" and also, after all this this time watching her sharing practically everything, we know she is not very much into showering after a sweaty workout, so no, I don't think she minds dirty sheets and as she is such a hustler and boss babe that doesn't have time to wash her hair, I don't think she washes them and put them back the same day. Many of us do it. But I don't believe that is her case. Grub. Period.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sarah herself definitely doesn't wash the bedsheets and put the exact same ones on later that day - if she achieved that, we'd hear about it for sure. However, I think they have a cleaner/housekeeper (there was the sound of vacuuming the other day in her stories, and they've mentioned several times about having a cleaner previously), so maybe the cleaner changes the bedsheets? I would hope so anyway since she's not a fan of showering!

Reactions: 22
It’s The emotional blackmail of her followers for me. It serious, “I put my life into this” “ i put all my money into this” “it’s my dream” is all very very calculated wording to get the stans more invested and likely to buy

Reactions: 54
All the spelling mistakes?! 🤯 If this is 2 weeks from launch date, there is A LOT of fixing to do! I thought she had a huge team working with/for her. None of them thought to fix up, or mention, the errors? If it's a subtle sabotage, we won't be mad 🥲🥲 Unless she really has attracted just as many dim-witted people as herself.

Reactions: 33
I just came on here to say the same. She has got ALOT of editing to do, alot!
Love that she is such a bOs$ bAbE and does all her own proof reading and editing, despite her lack of skill.
She will never get beyond this point in her following or ‘make it big’, because she refuses to outsource or allow anyone, let alone a professional to work on campaigns/launches/SeCrEt pRoJeCkTz.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.