Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would just like to third this. I'm not diagnosed coeliac but if I eat it I get agonising stomach pain (can't move type) and my whole body skin flared up in itchy and rashes amongst other things. I don't personally hold it against people who wouldn't eat it for smaller reasons, what pisses me off is when people eat some stuff GF but will have gluten as a treat or because they're out or other stupid reasons. I miss doughnuts and decent bread but nothing would make me purposely eat gluten.
i had a flatmate who would buy a tit tonne of gluten free goods (pasta, snacks, cookies) during the pandemic as they are 'healthier'
A. bleeping asshole, he should be leaving that for the people who need it during the big lockdown we had.
B. gluten free snacks and cookies are filled with sugar to make it taste nicer....
C. gluten free doesn't not equal healthy and weightloss..........

Absolutely triggered lol.

Reactions: 22
not trying to be a nag but if y’all could supply some more context while posting (and more pics) I would be so appreciative. I think there are quite a few of us that don’t follow sezzzzz at all and I personally deleted Instagram because I disagree with the new terms and need a break from social media in general. Like many others I enjoy reading this thread cause is just too good to look away.

already been said but it’s true: the negative/toxic energy spewing from these two is palpable. That’s what’s going to ruin their careers. That’s what aged Kurt so fast. It’s very entertaining watching these two try to pretend their way around the fact that they are actually miserable and desperate.

edited to add: for the most part it’s understandable but I felt like on GG there used to be a lot more screen grabs and a general summary of what’s going on

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
i had a flatmate who would buy a tit tonne of gluten free goods (pasta, snacks, cookies) during the pandemic as they are 'healthier'
A. bleeping asshole, he should be leaving that for the people who need it during the big lockdown we had.
B. gluten free snacks and cookies are filled with sugar to make it taste nicer....
C. gluten free doesn't not equal healthy and weightloss..........

Absolutely triggered lol.
Oh yes actually that's the worst ha. I couldn't find pasta for ages during the start of the lockdown as all the 'normal' pasta had gone so people took the gluten free stuff. Its not even nice haha!

Massive big up to C too, I miss a lot of glutenful stuff but so many of my fave 'bad' (to use a Sarah term) foods are naturally gluten free or have gluten free versions. I've probably eaten more chips, pizzas and burgers since I went GF, I am not a healthy eater ha.

Reactions: 8
Oh yes actually that's the worst ha. I couldn't find pasta for ages during the start of the lockdown as all the 'normal' pasta had gone so people took the gluten free stuff. Its not even nice haha!

Massive big up to C too, I miss a lot of glutenful stuff but so many of my fave 'bad' (to use a Sarah term) foods are naturally gluten free or have gluten free versions. I've probably eaten more chips, pizzas and burgers since I went GF, I am not a healthy eater ha.
same omg. you feel so deprived and make it up with the gluten free foods that you can eat. GP thinks I put on weight because I was constantly hungry cos I wasn't absorbing enough nutrients as my intestives were really bad. Now its just eating high calorie food. Have been having to track my sugar and fat intake which has helped me lose 7 kgs.

Literally look pregnant today lol mean while sarah b like 'im reacting' and shes barely bloated.

Reactions: 5
She only got bloated because she binged. Also, as someone said, go fart it out girl. Do some yoga, massage, stretch, let it out.
Even if there was some % gluten in that lentil chips, it would not give her that kind of reaction immediately. Girl just binged. And afterwards remembered she had some sushi.

Also, let's not forget that her gluten intolerance is self-diagnosed just like her soy intolerance was - but she eats soy products now and is perfectly fine (when it suits her).

Also I can't believe it was easier to throw a rant on a story about that lentil chips brand rather than googling and checking if it really has gluten.
At the end of the day, it's her fault she bought something not stating clearly 'gluten-free' and eating it.

Reactions: 61
SARAH YOU LITERALLY JUST NEED TO FART, BABE.
This is what I came here for!! Just let it go Sarah. This is what any girl looks like of they ate anything that's made them gassy, and yes..it can be painful..

If you were intolerant you would already be on the toilet one way or another!

New theory for Sarah’s nose/lip enhancement. For a surgical lip lift, they go in through the nose (a Tiktoker I follow just got it done). This would explain her plumper/upturned top lip, more pronounced philtrum and part of why her nose is different :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Also I can't believe it was easier to throw a rant on a story about that lentil chips brand rather than googling and checking if it really has gluten.
At the end of the day, it's her fault she bought something not stating clearly 'gluten-free' and eating it.
She lives in a bubble. Over time she's created this artificial world where her followers are her "best friends" and she's unable to think for herself or make a simple decision on her own. From what movie to watch, to what workout to do and what to make for dinner, she literally has to turn everything into a quiz.
And every moment of her mundane life has to be filmed and posted because she needs the mass fawning and flattery to feel special and important. It's actually a psychological disorder now, and the worst part is she's raising Fox in the same bubble. Look how many times she says to him, "I'm just talking to my friends," or "Say hello to my friends," when she's talking into her phone for Insta.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She is so bleeping dangerous and knows EXACTLY what she’s doing. Get off your high horse “I don’t normally by pre-packaged food...” duck out of here you disordered bleep. These are literally all staple food group items - beans, bread, vermiSELLY (as she calls it), and some snacks for Fox. duck me.

Maybe if you ate a nutritious diet you wouldn’t be such a brainless little slime ball. Sorry this has triggered me SOOOOO much. This is so problematic. The damage images like this do to the masses is deplorable. bleep.

Two things that piss me off the most about this "omg so much packaging" is that there's A CAN OF bleeping BEANS. Girl, do you grow your own or some tit? You always talk about having beans/chickpeas. They only come canned. They're not processed. Shut up.

And the other thing is the bread. She eats bread for breakfast EVERY DAY. She ain't there baking her own GF DF bread because it's really bloody HARD.

You buy packaged foods all the time. Shut upppp

• Heart
Reactions: 51
We have lost Kendal the Sarah 2.0 clone but there are still Sezzy clones out there... Just found BeauteByNat on Insta and Youtube. Have a look. The Sarah copycat is frightening. She seems more interesting (not hard!)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is so manic. “WHY DOESNT IT SAY GLUTEN FREE?? WHY DOESNT IT SAY GLUTEN FREEEEEE?!?!?!?!?”

chill sis. take a tit it will help you feel better

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Lol on the days after Xmas I looked 9 months pregnant with bloat because I ate Alot of stuff I shouldn’t... If I looked like Sarah bloated I’d be happy tbh. Gf is dangerous

Reactions: 16
She is so manic. “WHY DOESNT IT SAY GLUTEN FREE?? WHY DOESNT IT SAY GLUTEN FREEEEEE?!?!?!?!?”

chill sis. take a tit it will help you feel better
Soz I've posted so much today but if I only ate stuff which physically says 'Gluten Free' my diet would be so restrictive (explains things tbh). Like a bag of plain crisps says ingredients are 'potatoes, oil, salt'. It doesn't say GF anywhere but if there are no allergy warnings then it is gluten free. Not everything has to spell it out. Here in the UK anyway if soemthing has over a certain percent (I forget what) it has to be bolded as an ingredient and allergen.

Off topic, but I wanna mention their relationship again. I really haven't seen Sarah often being that nice to Kurt as here on the pic. I can't imagine her being like that nowadays. I mean, she shares so much of them and lately what we see is her disgusted face doing the cobra when he tries to kiss her. I mean, you don't have to kiss in a vlog that see a million of people, but you can show some love , some caring gestures. Just my thought.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sarah’s Day 17: Failed Prodjeckt SunEE, I look nothing like the old me, why doesn’t the packet say gluten FREE?!!!

Something like that? I need one of you wordsmiths to work your magic on the above for the new thread. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.