Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any normal person would reminisce about tree hunting with the family element as the key factor, nope for Sarah its literally the tree 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry I'm still not over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also was that disposable plates at her christmas party and an ad for the company that supplied the food at the end 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Also was that disposable plates at her christmas party and an ad for the company that supplied the food at the end 🙄
She also didn't iron the table cloth

Some pics of the festive table 😘

Screenshot_20201223-215225.png
Screenshot_20201223-215056.png
Screenshot_20201223-215217.png
Screenshot_20201223-214928.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just gonna leave this here...
She looked so young and fresh without all the fillers. Sure it was a few years ago, but she looks so swollen now. She thinks the Botox makes her look younger but when it’s to a point you can’t make expressions it looks so fake and ages you.
Edited for a word

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Entitled little brat! "We don't want to..."
It makes me irate that she adds the "we don't want to" into that comment. You KNOW she is one of the "Does Covid even really exist?...." people and it honestly makes me mental. duck, I dislike her so much.

Edited for formatting

• Angry
Reactions: 53
She's posting gifts because Kurt's brother and wife aren't stupid and cancelled their xmas plans to travel to Sydney.

QLD has a hard border closure so they actually might have had no choice.

Reactions: 17
So I know we’ve moved on from her “show me a photo of” posts, but I just saw Georgie do this. Now I know everyone has their own opinions on influencers, but I appreciated her interpretation of this.

Also, Sarah needs to take note, because THIS is what she SHOULD of said with her “leanest” post. And one last thing, everyone who posts these photo challenges has such a diverse showing of photos. Sarah’s were all the same, and mainly body photos: when you were unhealthy, at your leanest, pre mom, fox, etc. - do we think she just submitted those “requests” herself, because do people really care about just her body like that? How unoriginal.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Entitled little brat! "We don't want to..."
"Don't have to where we live." While this is technically true the advice right now for NSW is that people are being encouraged to wear them (according to news articles, I don't live there).

Also, wasn't this party a breach of covid restrictions and that's why she stayed off Insta? Seems stupid to then post a video about it but then we all know covid rules don't apply to this babe.

Reactions: 32
I commented the following, lets see if she responds :)

With this whole covid comment you also just KNOW that she would have supported trump

View attachment 357648

edited: format
Is it gone? I cannot see it anymore?

Little bit off topic, I just listened to their daily podcast about cardio vs weights. As an actual health professional I am offended. What a shitshow. Firstly, she shamed Kurt - classic- for what he looks like. He used to be a Ken, and now he aged and doesn't look like that anymore. Wow what a way to shame your partner. Then it's basically 4 minutes of throwing around technical words but it doesn't make much sense. They never stay in their lane, if they even have one haha

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
How can she say “we were in a really good mood while filming” when she literally spent the entire time complaining.....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it gone? I cannot see it anymore?

Little bit off topic, I just listened to their daily podcast about cardio vs weights. As an actual health professional I am offended. What a shitshow. Firstly, she shamed Kurt - classic- for what he looks like. He used to be a Ken, and now he aged and doesn't look like that anymore. Wow what a way to shame your partner. Then it's basically 4 minutes of throwing around technical words but it doesn't make much sense. They never stay in their lane, if they even have one haha
As much as I'm not a fan of kurt, i really do feel bad for him. It's exhausting to be around someone like sarah who is constantly trying to 1-up you/be the best at everything (i.e. implying kurt has aged poorly, unlike her, the #milflife queen).

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Saw this today and my mind immediately jumped to Sarah. I can’t imagine how it feels to be in a relationship with someone who’s so self-absorbed and chooses to document literally every part of their life
A7D09DD0-A5A7-43B4-8CDE-F69723C4B4B1.jpeg
CDAC614C-065E-4E47-B04F-3AD1DAD01B53.jpeg

Reactions: 28
duck she is the epitome of what is wrong with this world 😑

there is people literally an hour or two (depending on traffic) from where she lives who have had their Christmas plans ruined by COVID and people in the rest of the world who are in way worse position than us in NSW / Australia. I’m in Greater Sydney and almost thought I wouldn’t be able to visit the only relative (my mum)in regional NSW due to the rules, I wasn’t worried about a stupid Christmas tree, I just wanted to know I could be with my family.

Also, the mask comment is making my blood boil. Yes it isn’t mandatory here in NSW or Sydney and I don’t agree with mandating masks like they have in Victoria because thankfully *majority* of the population is compliant but then I see duck knobs like this and think maybe they should make it mandatory so they don’t put others at risk when they go out! My partner and I had a close shave being a casual contact of a covid case at a shopping centre and we were still worried even though we wear masks and do all the covid safe stuff. We got tested and thankfully we are negative and can enjoy our Christmas without being in isolation or sick over the holidays but in saying that we more so wear masks for others. We are healthy and young but there are so many out there with compromised immune systems and the elderly and if we accidentally passed it on if we were asymptomatic I’d feel like a right dingbat. She’s an inconsiderate asshole with that “we don’t want to” attitude. Just say “masks aren’t mandatory in NSW xx” and move on with your bleeping life Sarah.

I’ll dismount from my high horse now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So I know we’ve moved on from her “show me a photo of” posts, but I just saw Georgie do this. Now I know everyone has their own opinions on influencers, but I appreciated her interpretation of this.

Also, Sarah needs to take note, because THIS is what she SHOULD of said with her “leanest” post. And one last thing, everyone who posts these photo challenges has such a diverse showing of photos. Sarah’s were all the same, and mainly body photos: when you were unhealthy, at your leanest, pre mom, fox, etc. - do we think she just submitted those “requests” herself, because do people really care about just her body like that? How unoriginal.
I saw this too, and thought it was really noble of her. I don’t dislike Georgie, but I’m not her biggest fan either. However I do like that she seems much more level headed than most influencers. I liked she said these pics were unhealthy. There’s a reason why women shouldn’t be so lean!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Melbournian here. We were talking at work yesterday and still can’t believe Gladys (NSW Premier) hasn’t mandated masks in busy areas. It’s such a simple protective step. For Sarah to say she doesn’t want to wear one over not “having to” really says so much about how much of an asshole she is

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sydney sider here.

sorry if this comes across as rude but a lot of Sydney siders are sick of hearing that from Victoria. Thankfully we have proven from the last 3 outbreaks that we don’t need anything mandated (masks, restrictions, lockdowns, curfews) to control and curb an outbreak. Like I said maybe mandating it would make dicks like Sarah wear a mask but for the majority we are doing quite fine without anything being mandated.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.