Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God woman, stop acting like you're poor. $200 is spare change to you. So sorry being able to afford an expensive tree is so traumatic and has ruined Christmas. Never mind the fact those same fires ruined lives. Never mind covid stopping people from being together. My best mate is still stranded overseas and hasn't seen her family in almost 2 years and was meant to be home this year but sure Sarah, I'm so so sad for you

Might not be covid safe but thank god she didn't only make her own food for that party

Reactions: 52
OK here's the run down

Sarah is v.grumpy because she might have to get a fake christmas tree. Sarah has NEVER had a fake christmas tree, and if you're the person who buys a fake tree then "what is wrong with you (haha totally kidding!)".

she doesn't think she's superior just because she likes real trees, she just thinks real trees are more superior than fake ones. Yes, ladys, gents, and enbys, this vlog is about Sarah's Christmas being ruined because she can't find a real tree :) She goes so far as to say she's "tainted" because her dad always took her christmas tree shopping, so she can never enjoy a fake one.

Oh, also if she buys a fake one she'll never use it again (she actually said that)

She loves everything about Christmas - the planning and the responsibility.

Sarah can't find a good christmas tree, and even the place that sells a bunch of trees out of their garage doesn't have any available.

Side note: she came this close to doxxing another company, I swear.

Here's a literal transcript from YouTube CC

so i go on the facebook group i see the latest status update: "we're sold out for the day". that's okay it's open-ended; "we're sold out for the day". great they comment again "we'll give an update as to when we will get the next shipment" great there's gonna be more we'll just go another day. next status update "Sorry to report to you all but we are done for the year no more christmas trees"

She was so dramatic about it all, I truly thought she would call them out for not posting more updates, and blaming them for Sez babe not having a real tree. I digress.

2020 is a tough year, and I guess things could be worse than having a fake tree but it just the ONE thing Sarah really wants!!!

Kurt plays with Fox. It's cute because he's engaging with him. Sarah demands they all leave and Kurt says "if your mum doesn't get a real christmas tree, she's going to ruin christmas for all of us". Cute.

Sarah keeps "joking" about the seriousness of this, but it's weird. She puts Focks on her shoulders and he has an electric drill; the one not suitable for kids under 3 :)

Sarah tries to tell Kurt he doesn't understand her frustraition because she always had real ones and now she might not. Kurt interrupts and says he does understand, because having fake trees made you want real ones (WHAT IS THE OBESSION HERE?!). Sarah says the smell is what she loves, but when Kurt suggests a business idea of scented plastic trees she grits her teeth. WHY, WHY SARAH WHY. PLASTIC TREES ARE A GOOD OPTION IF THEY ARE WELL-MADE AND LOOKED AFTER. WE HAD A PLASTIC TREE FOR 10 YEARS GROWING UP. IT WAS PERFECT. duck YOU AND YOUR— sorry.

They drive from place to place. Surprised little miss Earth didn't say she normally would ride her bike to get a tree.

They freak out about spending $200 on a tree. Says the woman who bought a $10,000 couch :)

They find out the lack of trees and the very small size is due to the fires at the start of the year, and I mention this because once again Kurt drives without a seatbelt. It's like his kink to start driving and then put on a seatbelt. He's done a few times. He puts on the selt belt after a few metres along

Sarah now talks about her Christmas dinner party. Beige is literally one of the colours of her theme, which is surprising for someone who bitched about not having a colourful house recently. She wants candy canes but is THICK and decides last minute not to buy them because... the red and white doesn't go with the theme. Wow. Who woulda thunk candy canes were red and white

The table decor looks like it's for a birthday party or a nice Sunday lunch, not Christmas. Like, no you don't need to look Christmassy at christmas, you do you. BUT she spent ages bleeping banging on about how she needed to have a christmas party that looked festive.

Idk why she went with a pink table cloth, white flowers, and some white/cream coloured dried flower garland. Sarah doesn't film the lunch which is actually odd...

that's it. It ends on the empty table, and then shows a short video of her explaining to Fox the importance of christmas tree decoration but we can't hear it under the music.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Thank god I spent time wrapping Christmas presents rather than watching that. I thank you for your tattle duties <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Everyone: Christmas is ruined because of Covid. People are dying and have to spend the holidays alone.

Influencers: Christmas is ruined because I can't have the tree I wanted to match the vibe of my house :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
She could put him in a nanny share with another child as long as she could find another anti-vax family and nanny who was ok with the kids not being vaccinated. That one kid would still be one more friend than he has now. There are many ways she could provide Fox with enriching childhood experiences but the long and short of it is that she likely thinks that only she can do everything and she has to control every aspect of Fox’s life. I just hope he gets to go to regular school when he is of age (is it age 5 in Australia?), and not be homeschooled by Sarah and Sarah’s mom. I know parents who homeschool and they work extra hard to provide appropriate socialization opportunities for their kids since they don’t have a regular classroom (eg play dates, music or sport lessons) but somehow I don’t think milf bossbabe Sarah will have time for all that in between her photo shoots and recipe testing.
I was homeschooled and I definitely think it set me back in many ways despite having dance classes, sports classes etc. Extra cringe when I think of Sarah trying to do it

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She needs to slow down on the erratic camera angles when she is chatting to the camera. She’s trying too hard to be like Whitney Simmons

Reactions: 20
The irony of her saying she loves the responsibility of planning and organising chrimas, then goes on to show them literally running at the last min to find a tree 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lol I'm here in the UK where new rules came in on Sunday (five days before Xmas) saying families couldn't meet, there was a travel ban, no mixing etc. I can't see one of my parents, a sibling, grandparents, partner, cousins etc but go on Sarah continue to tell us all how Christmas is ruined because you can't get a tree. I was so close to spending Christmas entirely alone with no bloody decorations at all (and for some people that is still the reality). So bloody entitled.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I thought this might be the year that people realise that Christmas is about family, not materialistic things, but Sezzy is all about the materialistic tit. You know what’s a nice Christmas tradition, seeing your family.

Reactions: 35
Ok I'm only 8 minutes into this vlog and it must be so exhausting being that chaotic all the time. They need to chill the duck out.
Kurt looks like that horrific woman who photoshoped herself to look like a terrifying Zombie Angelina Jolie then went to literal prison for it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty pissed that they have brought in this new law about trolls getting fined in Australia but still refuse to put stricter laws on influencers giving harmful and dangerous advice to their followers (also influencers not telling their followers when something is sponsored/gifted/ad). Don’t get me wrong people should not send hate or death threats (different to calling an influencer out like in Sarah’s case) and should be held accountable but when will influencers be held accountable for damaging behaviour??

Edit: spelling (probably still spelling errors but I’m tired 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did girlfriend just say on her stories she is SHIPPING PRESENTS to Kurt’s family?! It’s 23/12.. wouldn’t you want them to get there before Christmas? Am I missing something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did girlfriend just say on her stories she is SHIPPING PRESENTS to Kurt’s family?! It’s 23/12.. wouldn’t you want them to get there before Christmas? Am I missing something?
I just thought that too. Isn’t Durts family in Townsville? I live in QLD, same state as my fam and it’s taken WEEKS to get parcels to them.

Also can’t imagine what Focks is getting, hopefully no stupid trucks.

Can anyone explain what’s going on with Kurts story? Also BEERS? FRIENDS!??!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we’ve moved on to talking about the latest vlog now but just 2 things..
1. Over 1000 comments on Celebspellchecks post about Sarah, this is by far a record for any of their posts. Just goes to show that people are definitely starting to realise!
2. Just in regards to homeschooling, this is WAY more common in the US than it is in Aus, especially in metro Sydney, so it’s highly doubtful she will HS him.

Reactions: 37
Whats the bet that its because they sent Fox presents for Christmas and now they are scambling at the last minute to do the same? Tightarse Sez wouldn't go buying gifts without receiving them first

Reactions: 19
I thought this might be the year that people realise that Christmas is about family, not materialistic things, but Sezzy is all about the materialistic tit. You know what’s a nice Christmas tradition, seeing your family.
shes materialistic but still has the nerves to buy cheap disgusting candy canes from dollar king (discount store) instead of a supermarket??? Like we get it u don’t eat them but be materialistic and go all out for everything not things that only suit u

Reactions: 5
OK here's the run down

Sarah is v.grumpy because she might have to get a fake christmas tree. Sarah has NEVER had a fake christmas tree, and if you're the person who buys a fake tree then "what is wrong with you (haha totally kidding!)".

she doesn't think she's superior just because she likes real trees, she just thinks real trees are more superior than fake ones. Yes, ladys, gents, and enbys, this vlog is about Sarah's Christmas being ruined because she can't find a real tree :) She goes so far as to say she's "tainted" because her dad always took her christmas tree shopping, so she can never enjoy a fake one.

Oh, also if she buys a fake one she'll never use it again (she actually said that)

She loves everything about Christmas - the planning and the responsibility.

Sarah can't find a good christmas tree, and even the place that sells a bunch of trees out of their garage doesn't have any available.

Side note: she came this close to doxxing another company, I swear.

Here's a literal transcript from YouTube CC

so i go on the facebook group i see the latest status update: "we're sold out for the day". that's okay it's open-ended; "we're sold out for the day". great they comment again "we'll give an update as to when we will get the next shipment" great there's gonna be more we'll just go another day. next status update "Sorry to report to you all but we are done for the year no more christmas trees"

She was so dramatic about it all, I truly thought she would call them out for not posting more updates, and blaming them for Sez babe not having a real tree. I digress.

2020 is a tough year, and I guess things could be worse than having a fake tree but it just the ONE thing Sarah really wants!!!

Kurt plays with Fox. It's cute because he's engaging with him. Sarah demands they all leave and Kurt says "if your mum doesn't get a real christmas tree, she's going to ruin christmas for all of us". Cute.

Sarah keeps "joking" about the seriousness of this, but it's weird. She puts Focks on her shoulders and he has an electric drill; the one not suitable for kids under 3 :)

Sarah tries to tell Kurt he doesn't understand her frustraition because she always had real ones and now she might not. Kurt interrupts and says he does understand, because having fake trees made you want real ones (WHAT IS THE OBESSION HERE?!). Sarah says the smell is what she loves, but when Kurt suggests a business idea of scented plastic trees she grits her teeth. WHY, WHY SARAH WHY. PLASTIC TREES ARE A GOOD OPTION IF THEY ARE WELL-MADE AND LOOKED AFTER. WE HAD A PLASTIC TREE FOR 10 YEARS GROWING UP. IT WAS PERFECT. duck YOU AND YOUR— sorry.

They drive from place to place. Surprised little miss Earth didn't say she normally would ride her bike to get a tree.

They freak out about spending $200 on a tree. Says the woman who bought a $10,000 couch :)

They find out the lack of trees and the very small size is due to the fires at the start of the year, and I mention this because once again Kurt drives without a seatbelt. It's like his kink to start driving and then put on a seatbelt. He's done a few times. He puts on the selt belt after a few metres along

Sarah now talks about her Christmas dinner party. Beige is literally one of the colours of her theme, which is surprising for someone who bitched about not having a colourful house recently. She wants candy canes but is THICK and decides last minute not to buy them because... the red and white doesn't go with the theme. Wow. Who woulda thunk candy canes were red and white

The table decor looks like it's for a birthday party or a nice Sunday lunch, not Christmas. Like, no you don't need to look Christmassy at christmas, you do you. BUT she spent ages bleeping banging on about how she needed to have a christmas party that looked festive.

Idk why she went with a pink table cloth, white flowers, and some white/cream coloured dried flower garland. Sarah doesn't film the lunch which is actually odd...

that's it. It ends on the empty table, and then shows a short video of her explaining to Fox the importance of christmas tree decoration but we can't hear it under the music.
Thank you for doing the Lord’s work. I’m spending Christmas Day without my husband and children, and we haven’t been able to put up any tree or decorations. This girl needs to realise her privilege and sit the duck down.

Whats the bet that its because they sent Fox presents for Christmas and now they are scambling at the last minute to do the same? Tightarse Sez wouldn't go buying gifts without receiving them first
Probably! It does seem very last minute.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.