Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical Sarah. Makes a post about loving home workouts and then next day story at the gym doing an intense workout ...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If she wants to jump til her pussy falls apart...we don’t give a rats ass...just get into a healthy mindset babe so that durt have somewhere to plant his seed

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Did anyone see how different Durt looked on the photo Sessy shared last night saying it was her favourite photo of him? Like duh, he looks alive there.
Your comment reminded me of their New Years video - I think it was their first New Years together and they went to celebrate with friends. I remember thinking that video was so fun to watch, they were both so healthy and happy looking. They even had some sushi (white rice!!). I mean we all age and of course if you have a child, you will be more tired but I am shocked by how different Kurt looks. He was glowing when he first came out in Sarah’s videos

Reactions: 27
I don’t know if anyone’s spoken about this BUT
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
she also claimed that she cured Fox’s UTI with avocado 🙃
I want Sarah's bullshit to stop as much as the next person. And I fully believe this story is true (poor fox). But I hope your friend realises they could lose their job and maybe even their registration over breaking confidentiality to this level. Not the way to go about cancelling her.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see how different Durt looked on the photo Sessy shared last night saying it was her favourite photo of him? Like duh, he looks alive there.
I screenshot this to post here too - I use to think Kurt was so good looking and fun (I hate being that person talking about someones appearance) but he looks dead inside now. The life has been sucked out of him. That NY vlog was so fun - wonder what his friends think of him now...

Reactions: 26
Kurt.. do you remember having friends? Energy? More muscles and hair? Being able to eat what you wanted, when you wanted without judgment or shame?
B78E9F77-7480-4073-9D7B-B393474506C4.png
C8D4C53E-00CE-44CF-92E5-171EFDCD7F04.png

Edited to add: Just skimmed through this vlog and Sarah has an alcoholic drink and eats a salmon sushi roll. Totally impossible now

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Kurt.. do you remember having friends? Energy? More muscles and hair? Being able to eat what you wanted, when you wanted without judgment or shame? View attachment 357282View attachment 357283
Edited to add: Just skimmed through this vlog and Sarah has an alcoholic drink and eats a salmon sushi roll. Totally impossible now
I know whatever he’s going through health wise would be a lot but surely some lifestyle influences are not making things much better for him. He looked like he was grey or going to pass out when sess was filming him grunt boxing the other day

Reactions: 11
Well he can’t go to kindy because he is not vaccinated and Sarah doesn’t have any friends herself... Plus, if Fox makes friends at the park then she’d have to organise playdates, that would mean her kid going to someone’s house and potentially eating a chocolate chip biscuit. And she would have to have kids over at her house and she doesn’t have time for Fox let alone for Fox and friends...
I used to be a nanny years ago and I once looked after this kid that was not allowed to eat anything fun. To the point that the kid was invited to a birthday party where they decorated some cupcakes and each kid would get to eat it after. I sent a photo of the cupcake the kid decorated to her mum and she said “oh that’s cute but make sure you leave before they eat the cupcakes”. Needles to say that child was miserable. I feel like this will be Fox if he ever gets to have any friends..
He actually can go to daycare she will just have to pay full fees.

Reactions: 2
She can afford it and she low key loves flexing her wealth.
I don't think she likes spending money on things that aren't materialistic though. Has she ever bought anything for her kid? His entire wardrobe is #sponsored and his favourite toy is a ping pong ball.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Always wondered why she never wore the speckle set together seeing as she LOVES sets so much - looks like it has absolutely no support if she has to wear a bra over the top :rolleyes: I mean you designed it BABE didn't think it would be a good idea for your activewear to actually work when you're being active?

Does anyone follow Kurt's brother's wife Kate? I think her daughter is literally Fox's only friend, but her parenting and whole lifestyle is such a stark contrast to Sarah, she's incredibly refreshing. Helps to watch her after I've watched Sarah's stories for the day and want to cry for humanity.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Latest sezzy email "a very importantn reminder... don't let that holiday guilt slide into the DM's! We block her..We deleter her..We swipe left to her"

whilst no one should feel holiday guilt around food eaten, I could not laugh at the choice of words around block and delete HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Always wondered why she never wore the speckle set together seeing as she LOVES sets so much - looks like it has absolutely no support if she has to wear a bra over the top :rolleyes: I mean you designed it BABE didn't think it would be a good idea for your activewear to actually work when you're being active?

Does anyone follow Kurt's brother's wife Kate? I think her daughter is literally Fox's only friend, but her parenting and whole lifestyle is such a stark contrast to Sarah, she's incredibly refreshing. Helps to watch her after I've watched Sarah's stories for the day and want to cry for humanity.

I was going to post the same thing about the activewear crop. She has admitted that she is an AA-A, if she needs an extra crop I can’t imagine someone with a ‘average’ breasts thinking this would be adequate. There is a reason athletes where proper sports bras when training at high intensity.

Reactions: 31

Kate is awesome! I wish she would start a YouTube channel with blogs and parenting advice. That I would watch!!! Her little girl is absolutely thriving

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.