Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth wears two crops 😳 I wear a normal sports bra under a crop but two crops? And yeah she has literally no boobs but claims they're so supportive hahahahaha

Reactions: 21
I just find it so ironic that it was Sarah telling Kurt that he needed a little “PR agent sitting on his shoulder every time he posts on Instagram” yesterday.
Why did she say this? I must have missed it

I scrolled through her feed and she used the photo in a "hOw I gOt ShReDdEd!" Post. If any wizards want to compare, the post is12 july 2018. The absolute kicker is that the top comment is someone calling her out and politely pointing out that Sarah has said that was her most unhealthy. And Sarah deflects and agrees that she was "no means my happiest or healthiest" 😂
Oh wow, that was me hahahaha.

Honestly as someone with celiac disease I like that it’s become trendy so to speak because it creates demand and leads to better products haha so many better alternatives now then there were even 5 years ago lol
Yeah, but the ends don't justify the means.
When I was vegan, I was so happy the popularisation of the diet made alternatives available. However, the alts were WAY too expensive because the company wasn't concerned with dead stock (ha) - its trendy to be vegan so nothing would go waste.

He actually can go to daycare she will just have to pay full fees.
Not true.

This is from NSW Health:

From 1 January 2018 a principal of a child care facility must not enrol a child, in childcare or preschool unless they first obtain a vaccination certificate or medical certificate demonstrating that the child is:

• fully vaccinated for their age, or
  • have a certified medical exemption, or
  • be on a certified catch-up schedule

From 1 April 2018:

• students enrolling in secondary school will be asked to provide a vaccination certificate
  • during a vaccine preventable disease outbreak, secondary school students who are unvaccinated can be excluded from school, even during examination periods

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why did she say this? I must have missed it

Oh wow, that was me hahahaha.

Yeah, but the ends don't justify the means.
When I was vegan, I was so happy the popularisation of the diet made alternatives available. However, the alts were WAY too expensive because the company wasn't concerned with dead stock (ha) - its trendy to be vegan so nothing would go waste.

Not true.

This is from NSW Health:

From 1 January 2018 a principal of a child care facility must not enrol a child, in childcare or preschool unless they first obtain a vaccination certificate or medical certificate demonstrating that the child is:

• fully vaccinated for their age, or
  • have a certified medical exemption, or
  • be on a certified catch-up schedule

From 1 April 2018:

• students enrolling in secondary school will be asked to provide a vaccination certificate
  • during a vaccine preventable disease outbreak, secondary school students who are unvaccinated can be excluded from school, even during examination periods

So is she gonna homeschool him or vaccinate lol. Poor kid

Reactions: 4
She could put him in a nanny share with another child as long as she could find another anti-vax family and nanny who was ok with the kids not being vaccinated. That one kid would still be one more friend than he has now. There are many ways she could provide Fox with enriching childhood experiences but the long and short of it is that she likely thinks that only she can do everything and she has to control every aspect of Fox’s life. I just hope he gets to go to regular school when he is of age (is it age 5 in Australia?), and not be homeschooled by Sarah and Sarah’s mom. I know parents who homeschool and they work extra hard to provide appropriate socialization opportunities for their kids since they don’t have a regular classroom (eg play dates, music or sport lessons) but somehow I don’t think milf bossbabe Sarah will have time for all that in between her photo shoots and recipe testing.

Reactions: 17
I don't think she's had a nose job, I think she just photoshops her face a lot. Her face looks so different in vlogs vs photos.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she's had a nose job, I think she just photoshops her face a lot. Her face looks so different in vlogs vs photos.
Agreed. You can facetune videos too, and the technology is getting better everyday thanks in part to the filters we use that help AI get smarter.

Reactions: 6
Is that her old apartment?
yep! She claims she kicked a tenant out to use it (weird brag), but we've been watching the Domaine listing and it was never marked as "rented". It got removed from the site, then a few days later she's set up her office.
Guess she couldn't get her $1200/w for it.

Reactions: 21
Read. The. bleeping. Room! When most of the world are celebrating Christmas alone after a horrific year of isolation, fear and uncertainty, what’s ruined Christmas for Sarah is an expensive tree?!!!

901981C4-8195-4484-95DE-051AF79E0A3C.png
2D812421-D0B7-4A81-B9C1-F1DB2AADC6D4.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I really can't with that title, please someone take one for the team.
The first day off work and even though there is NOTHING much going on in iso I still would rather not.

Reactions: 10
Also the bit where she says they followed all covid rules at the party... yeah bullshit 😂 not one single photo or clip of the party says it all. Plus finger food doesn’t look very covid safe to me. She knows her followers are not the smartest and she loves it.
Also loved the story of the ornaments with her photo, narcissistic Sarah putting a photo of herself at the front of the tree and her sisters hiding it at the back 😂

Reactions: 31
I have two kids and I live in qld, I also know children who aren't fully vaccinated and they are at daycare.
That's QLD. Sarah lives in NSW. The NSW govt. says no child can be enrolled in a day care without being vaccinated appropriately for their age. They can be enrolled in private daycares, however.

Reactions: 26
The video starts with her complaining about how terrible Christmas is going to be. So, she goes on and on about how she always has a real tree every year. Last year they had that wreath. No tree. Why does she have to exaggerate every. single. little. pointless. thing.
Her poor planning led to her missing out on the tree that she wanted so she goes on to talk about how rough 2020 has been. Brave Sezzy admits that things could be worse. How does she cope?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.