Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I was wondering something similar but more from the view of whether her prolapse would cause issues with pregnancy and birth (I'm sorry if the following is really ignorant and/ or off topic). I guess with the birth it could be a c section, but what happens if the prolapse is present when she got pregnant? Would it make it harder for her to get pregnant (a chance for her to bring out the body bloom and claim it 'cured' her PCOS that seems to have come back)? I'd imagine that the increasing size and weight of her uterus could be an issue? Or do you reckon that this will this be part of her 'project comeback' pregnancy edition?
YES!
Also, she was so adamant about following her birth plan with Fox that if there was concern with her 2nd, I doubt she'd follow doctors advice. I also doubt she'd be okay with a c-section, can't risk ruining those abs!!!
I'd be seriously worried for her health if she does fall pregnant again.

Reactions: 31
hopefully this photo comes up right i haven't done it off my phone before.

But seriously?? People actually want to know what colour white she uses wow
Oh FFS!! Excuse me, but how ridiculous can these bloody Stans get?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In regards to her smoothies, why only 1/2 a banana? Is a full one too much for her? I don't understand that. Does she eat the other half?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also the hypocrisy... telling people a few weeks ago not to ask or comment about pregnancy, but then casually keep slipping it into stories everyday or so?
Gotta keep those STANs salivating for another Focean.

Reactions: 50
I’m so sorry. See it’s girls who have real issues which are diagnosed by doctors, not by themselves (like Sarah who is a sucker for self diagnosing) who I truely feel for. There are plenty of medical issues out there and I feel like fertility is such a huge one and a big struggle for many women, for Sarah to proclaim to have so many issues and potential inability to have children before Fox was born, it’s just inappropriate to boast on social media specific timelines she will be pregnant next. The future is not decided by you. You could literally get hit by a car tomorrow. Sarah you may not be able to have more children, it’s something so fragile you unfortunately can not be decided by you on when it happens, when you decide it’s best for you. It’s an unfortunate reality for many and so personal that should not be shared over social media.
Completely agree. I am not commenting here too much (just reading every day 😁), but seeing her story this morning quite triggered me. Many women have also thyroid issues (myself included), which just additionally contributes in all these fertility issues. I also have plans to try for a baby this year, but it gives me a lot of fear that fertility issue will become my problem as well. I am even scared to talk about the baby plans with close people, so I was shocked when I saw how occasionally she shares it with the whole world, especially considering all her (obviously fake) problems in the past with PCOS and fertility. The worst thing is that I can understand her trying to be in the good shape and focus on high intensity trainings before being pregnant (in her case: again). I am trying the same, but that is just some leftovers from ED that I was fighting with before and that is just wrong. I would more appreciate if she would focus on being healthy as much as possible before being pregnant again. And not in a fake way as she is doing right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I so agree with you. Sorry to be the downer here girls, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis (you know, actual diseases that were confirmed at abdominal surgery and pathological testing) instead of Sarah's woo naturopath. I have endometrial cysts on my ovaries that shrink and re-grow and persistent pelvic pain. My ability to have children is no doubt compromised. If it was to ever happen, I couldn't imagine so casually dropping it into conversation as she continues to do. It's so triggering and I apologise for using this thread as an outlet. However, my issues are common and I know I'm not alone. If anyone else here feels sensitive or upset by Sarah's over-casualisation and frankly stupid commentary regarding this - remember, you are valued and you are not alone. x
I'm really sorry. I have a hormonal issue which, among other things, means I will never fall pregnant naturally and may not even be able to through IVF. I've known since I was 17 and for YEARS it was this huge thing of shame for me that I never spoke about. Now I'll bring it up quite freely and openly with people in my life who talk to me about children - they may be relative strangers but I feel like it's important to raise awareness for what so many people take for granted and see as the gold standard of womanhood but also for a girl who like me may be going through similar things and be feeling very alone.

This is one of the reasons why Scuz, her pregnancy and treatment of Fox just kills me sometimes. The ability to have such an amazing 'accident' will never be a possibility for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
hopefully this photo comes up right i haven't done it off my phone before.

But seriously?? People actually want to know what colour white she uses wow
I believe it was ‘White Supremacist 1/2 strength’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Also happens with pregnancy - maybe she read that it’s a pregnancy symptom & wants everyone to keep speculating, when we know not a chance would she be preggers for her Elements of Byron sponsored wedding

She realises right there is more to feeling fit and healthy than just abs right? Show us your arms Sarah, maybe your legs without the flamingo stance.

View attachment 372640
This photo looks like she is tensing her abs with the exertion to shoot her poo right into the toilet behind her :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
On a different note, Sarah really knows nothing about coffee. She is on her stories telling everyone that she pre-grinds her coffee beans and presses them into the portafilter the night before so that she “doesn’t wake up Fox” in the morning grinding the beans. Does she not realise that ground coffee goes stale really quickly? I know it’s a small thing, but her coffee must taste shite. Also the machine makes a loud noise heating up, and the extraction itself is also pretty loud. The whole idea of grinding beans the night before sounds counter-intuitive and like a way to prove that she is SOoO good at pre-planning and being a BoSs MuM!!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Fun fact about Sarah, she preps her morning coffee at night!

:sleep:

and of course she wants to eat that whole tray of crumble, she is doing big workouts and doesn’t eat enough to fuel her body properly...

Reactions: 24
Fun fact about Sarah, she preps her morning coffee at night!

:sleep:

and of course she wants to eat that whole tray of crumble, she is doing big workouts and doesn’t eat enough to fuel her body properly...
hahaha, came here to say just this. i love how she truly believes this (and many other snoozy details) are "fun facts" -- goes to show she lives her life for an audience. there is no part that isn't a curation and/or projection. she's going to be in so much psychological trouble if she keeps this up.

Reactions: 14
re: Kurt’s mask story

His wording was super cringey and wearing a mask IS the bare minimum. However, as an American, I can’t say it’s tit-talk worthy. Back in March and April, my husband and I posted on social media about wearing a mask. I can’t think of anyone in my social circle who didn’t post something a little vain about their mask-wearing unless they were an anti-masker (and then it was selfies of them intentionally flouting requirements). I say this because, from other comments I’ve seen here, a not-small-number of Australians have kind of adopted some of our American anti-maskers rhetoric around “freedoms” and “handling it without needing to make unnecessary laws” and even some of you comparing regional mask mandates to fear mongering.

I’m not judging any of you who have spoken this way because you’ve lived a totally different reality from my own (literally 10 months of social isolation, having multiple exposures to positive cases at a job that mandated I be there in person, not being able to see my mom while she did rehab for a brain injury, not being able to get my own medical treatments because of COVID strain on hospitals, etc.). How could I expect any of you to NOT see mask mandates as overkill when you haven’t seen the very worst of what COVID can do to your communities? I just felt it needed to be said that I rather see Kurt stroking his own ego about wearing a mask, than all the low-key comments thst eventually create the kind of anti-mask, anti-preventative measure culture I’ve seen explode in my own community. Or worse, him actively bragging about not wearing a mask and encouraging their followers to view masks as annoying or unnecessary.

I also know that these sentiments don’t apply to ALL Australians. I know some of you have masked up since day one. I am so proud of you for doing that even when it might not have been socially “normal” in your community. It’s just dangerous for us to trash on Kurt for something like this. Anti-maskers and COVID-deniers love to latch on to sentiments like that. Kurt is a human turd. But bragging about mask wearing is cringey behavior we should encourage from influencers!

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who tells people, let alone millions of random (not sissy’s) people on the internet when you’re going to be trying for a baby and when you’re planning to get pregnant ... who does that? That is such a private, intimate time with your partner. What if fertility issues come about in the short term and they are unable to have children? You can’t always just say we are going to be pregnant at this time, it doesn’t always work out like that. I just think it’s so disgusting that she overshares that much to strangers because she doesn’t have any friends to have these conversations with. Keep it to yourself Sarah, those things are personal and you should not be throwing it out there that “we will be pregnant”. You don’t know that! I remember when she announced being pregnant with Fox, it was a surprise and a shock because she didn’t think she would be able to fall pregnant. So who’s to say she will even be able to have a second child? It’s just really inappropriate to be posting anything like that on the internet.
isn't her vagina literally falling apart? how this will affect her having the most beautiful natural conception and birth when her organs are bulging out of her pussy, I thin if she gets pregnant between the forced delivery and project comeback number 15 she will end up wearing her sexual organs inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
re: Kurt’s mask story

His wording was super cringey and wearing a mask IS the bare minimum. However, as an American, I can’t say it’s tit-talk worthy. Back in March and April, my husband and I posted on social media about wearing a mask. I can’t think of anyone in my social circle who didn’t post something a little vain about their mask-wearing unless they were an anti-masker (and then it was selfies of them intentionally flouting requirements). I say this because, from other comments I’ve seen here, a not-small-number of Australians have kind of adopted some of our American anti-maskers rhetoric around “freedoms” and “handling it without needing to make unnecessary laws” and even some of you comparing regional mask mandates to fear mongering.

I’m not judging any of you who have spoken this way because you’ve lived a totally different reality from my own (literally 10 months of social isolation, having multiple exposures to positive cases at a job that mandated I be there in person, not being able to see my mom while she did rehab for a brain injury, not being able to get my own medical treatments because of COVID strain on hospitals, etc.). How could I expect any of you to NOT see mask mandates as overkill when you haven’t seen the very worst of what COVID can do to your communities? I just felt it needed to be said that I rather see Kurt stroking his own ego about wearing a mask, than all the low-key comments thst eventually create the kind of anti-mask, anti-preventative measure culture I’ve seen explode in my own community. Or worse, him actively bragging about not wearing a mask and encouraging their followers to view masks as annoying or unnecessary.

I also know that these sentiments don’t apply to ALL Australians. I know some of you have masked up since day one. I am so proud of you for doing that even when it might not have been socially “normal” in your community. It’s just dangerous for us to trash on Kurt for something like this. Anti-maskers and COVID-deniers love to latch on to sentiments like that. Kurt is a human turd. But bragging about mask wearing is cringey behavior we should encourage from influencers!

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk 😅
I 100% see your point and it is valid. Masks should be worn and at least he has shown himself wearing one, which will hopefully influence his followers in a positive way. But (!!) that kind of thinking can be applied to all of their behaviours which then would make this thread pointless.

This is obviously completely rhetorical but if we compare this situation to anything they do - for example sezza spouting left right and centre how she is an environmental princess and loves our planet but then proceeds to use so much more single use plastic than needed, plus many other disposable items plus the whole promoting fast fashion every day thing as well. So us here, we see that she it not environmentally friendly but proceeds to pretend that she is. Thus we call her out. But if I applied that kind of thinking, you could say that it is great that she is talking about it in the first place and that we shouldn't call her out because it is better than nothing right? And you can say that about anything, her talking about healthy eating and exercising while actually the complete opposite etc. At least she is promoting some kind of healthy lifestyle?

Thing is, Kurt is doing the absolute minimum. The last time Sydney was in lockdown we could all see how much they cared for the restrictions.. as in not at all. They were out and about constantly, did so many unnecessary trips to cafes etc, not to mention they travelled over state lines when it was very much not recommended, I could go on. Him saying that he is doing his bit and looking smug about it is literally just a huge middle finger to everyone who actually care and actually do their bit. Not to mention to people like you, who have lived in lockdown for most of it. In a lot of places covid is still a thing because people just do not take it seriously/do not believe in it. Much like our Sezza and Kurt who have continuously proved that they, in fact, don't really care. Like can you imagine if someone from your community, who doesn't care for covid and are probably contributing to it still being a thing, turned around and bragged about doing the absolute minimum eg wearing a mask? While you've adhered to all of the restrictions, done you part, are being careful, haven't seen family in almost a year etc... I can imagine it would feel pretty tit (to me anyways).

I hope my point came across, sorry if it got a bit ranty. I'm not disagreeing with you but I also think it's completely valid to call him out.

Reactions: 21
This seems a bit much. Starving for Sarah's attention ... Sad.
Are we sure this isn’t actually Sarah and she immediately switches accounts to frantically comment on her own posts for engagement? I feel like could be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I 100% see your point and it is valid. Masks should be worn and at least he has shown himself wearing one, which will hopefully influence his followers in a positive way. But (!!) that kind of thinking can be applied to all of their behaviours which then would make this thread pointless.

This is obviously completely rhetorical but if we compare this situation to anything they do - for example sezza spouting left right and centre how she is an environmental princess and loves our planet but then proceeds to use so much more single use plastic than needed, plus many other disposable items plus the whole promoting fast fashion every day thing as well. So us here, we see that she it not environmentally friendly but proceeds to pretend that she is. Thus we call her out. But if I applied that kind of thinking, you could say that it is great that she is talking about it in the first place and that we shouldn't call her out because it is better than nothing right? And you can say that about anything, her talking about healthy eating and exercising while actually the complete opposite etc. At least she is promoting some kind of healthy lifestyle?

Thing is, Kurt is doing the absolute minimum. The last time Sydney was in lockdown we could all see how much they cared for the restrictions.. as in not at all. They were out and about constantly, did so many unnecessary trips to cafes etc, not to mention they travelled over state lines when it was very much not recommended, I could go on. Him saying that he is doing his bit and looking smug about it is literally just a huge middle finger to everyone who actually care and actually do their bit. Not to mention to people like you, who have lived in lockdown for most of it. In a lot of places covid is still a thing because people just do not take it seriously/do not believe in it. Much like our Sezza and Kurt who have continuously proved that they, in fact, don't really care. Like can you imagine if someone from your community, who doesn't care for covid and are probably contributing to it still being a thing, turned around and bragged about doing the absolute minimum eg wearing a mask? While you've adhered to all of the restrictions, done you part, are being careful, haven't seen family in almost a year etc... I can imagine it would feel pretty tit (to me anyways).

I hope my point came across, sorry if it got a bit ranty. I'm not disagreeing with you but I also think it's completely valid to call him out.
I see both sides of this discussion, but I don’t think commenting on kurt being smug for wearing a mask is the same as calling out their other behaviour. Wearing a mask during a global pandemic, even though it is the absolute bare minimum, can save others lives as well as your own. Sarah and Kurt being idiots and jumping on every trendy bandwagon (eco-friendly, fast fashion, etc) for social media is not on the same playing field imo.

@android_x said it well; putting Kurt down for wearing a mask exacerbates anti-mask sentiments and fear mongering, even if we are putting him down for being smug and not for actually wearing the mask. Even if he is being a tit about it, showing himself wearing a mask may influence his followers to do so as well. They are influencers, after all.

* I also wanted to add I might be over-sensitive to the Covid situation as I have lost family members to it and have been in lockdown with a high risk partner in a tiny apartment for a long time. Please don’t take my comment personally @jllns90 , I agree your point as valid.

TLDR; This thread shouldn’t be “policed” and people shouldn’t hold back on calling Sarah and Kurt out (as some have commented in the past), but anti-mask sentiments and fear mongering surrounding Covid is dangerous and should not be emphasized here, even if it is unintentional.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.