Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on and on with the unnecessary hype. "staying strong" -- its just day 3 of 2021 sissy. this is no accomplishment.
Also, why does she have such a processed food/powder reliance if she’s sooooooo whole-food inclined? She used mass produced powders more than any whole food from my observation. And all the packaging...! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 38
Also, why does she have such a processed food/powder reliance if she’s sooooooo whole-food inclined? She used mass produced powders more than any whole food from my observation. And all the packaging...! 🤦🏽‍♀️
before she was sponsored by Tro pe akah she was against powders too. So weird.
Also, powder water and banana is hardly a smoothie 😭 especially a powder as tit as Tropeaka. Blurgh.

Reactions: 34
before she was sponsored by Tro pe akah she was against powders too. So weird.
Also, powder water and banana is hardly a smoothie 😭 especially a powder as tit as Tropeaka. Blurgh.
Her smoothie “recipes” (if you can even call them that) are actually shameful. They could not be more bland and boring if she tried. People keep commenting about how dull her content is... maybe she should change her catch phrase from ‘real and raw’ to ‘bland and boring’. It’s a bit more accurate to describe her, her house, her food, etc. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What most asian mince recipes look like: moist, sticky, colourful, full of flavour, tasty as hell
6F203562-3824-4A36-B26D-13127339DC5D.jpeg
769F843B-D477-420B-AB69-92066F097B77.jpeg
779A13A4-BC97-4206-A234-86EAEE5C9E41.jpeg
4AA02196-3910-4F84-ACC2-7725E94AF3DF.jpeg

what our ‘self-proclaimed cooking goddess kitchen princess about to make hella money from a scam cooking project’ sezza’s asian style mince looks like: leftovers at a school diner
F2FBC80F-2BD7-4C84-8C2C-8E0EE79127A8.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
What most asian mince recipes look like: moist, sticky, colourful, full of flavour, tasty as hell
View attachment 369586View attachment 369587View attachment 369588View attachment 369589

what our ‘self-proclaimed cooking goddess kitchen princess about to make hella money from a scam cooking project’ sezza’s asian style mince looks like: leftovers at a school diner
View attachment 369594
Don’t worry she’ll put a filter on the final result and it will look completely different as she usually does

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's only putting stuff in jars because people called her out on how much prepackaged food she buys. Now when she shows off her pantry it'll look like she buys in bulk. So real and raw, Babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Yeah that’s definitely not a toy drill 🤦🏼‍♀️
I believe her DOES have a toy drill, however that is not it. I googled toy drills in that brand and nothing. The kid has picked up a real drill, because he has been taught they are toys. He could have really injured himself there.

Also, she must be running out of ideas. Changing lanes into the mummy blogger pantry organisation lane. Let's see if she has come up with anything original or tells the viewers where she got the products.

Not going to do it any better then "anothermummyblog" (steph pase) who i know she follows because she uses her filters all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Empathy means you put yourself in the shoes of others - you can feel what they're going through even if you're not experiencing it yourself. Empaths are (usually) caring and considerate of how their actions affect others. One of the main triggers for me with Sarah initially was her self-absorption and lack of caring. There is Sarah's way and everyone else is wrong/a hater/doesn't merit consideration. She has shown time and again she doesn't care if her "health" messages are harmful, could affect young girls' health. She has shown she doesn't care about the environment with her fast fashion and choosing foods with unnecessary packaging. She is never open to hearing other people's opinions on matters if they disagree with her own.

Being teary and crying regularly is not the same thing as being empathetic towards other people.

Empaths also are very good at reading a room, a situation, a person's feelings. Sarah has never shown the ability to do any of that. We've seen she often doesn't pick up on Fox's cues. Remember when she was on the bikini shoot and in Oceana's stories, Oceana literally rolled her eyes and said, "My followers don't want to hear about that," when Sarah was being over the top about her body - Sarah was oblivious, she didn't pick up on any of it. She is not in tune with others and has always made it very clear she is the centre of attention, it is all about her (even her monologue the other day about wanting to be there for others, she kept on inserting herself into the middle of it, it was all about "I want to be the person that you come to, I want to lift you up" - it was literally about her, and also taking nearly an entire year to address COVID in this manner, to even realise it could be affecting other people in a serious manner, says all you need to know about just how empathetic she actually is).

ETA, if she is actually crying every day I do hope she gets some help because something is going on and it could only benefit her and her family to reach out for some help.
She wants to be the person everyone “comes to” but also openly admits she doesn’t read most of her DMs because she gets so ‘many negative messages’. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yea, k sis.

I believe her DOES have a toy drill, however that is not it. I googled toy drills in that brand and nothing. The kid has picked up a real drill, because he has been taught they are toys. He could have really injured himself there.

Also, she must be running out of ideas. Changing lanes into the mummy blogger pantry organisation lane. Let's see if she has come up with anything original or tells the viewers where she got the products.

Not going to do it any better then "anothermummyblog" (steph pase) who i know she follows because she uses her filters all the time.
LOL I hope she doesn’t, No one could EVER be any better than Mrs Pase 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's only putting stuff in jars because people called her out on how much prepackaged food she buys. Now when she shows off her pantry it'll look like she buys in bulk. So real and raw, Babe.
Yep, shes totally reading on here and catching up. Her Skittles jar was cleverly missing in this set of stories while the rest of the mess remains mostly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She wants to be the person everyone “comes to” but also openly admits she doesn’t read most of her DMs because she gets so ‘many negative messages’. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yea, k sis.

LOL I hope she doesn’t, No one could EVER be any better than Mrs Pase 😍
I love Steph, but I’m thinking she sent her a planner too. Scuz mentioned the other day she is waiting for a planner and Steph always comments on her post.

Reactions: 4
I used to actually enjoy old sarah when her content was more relatable (yeah there was a time, believe it or not), but what annoys me the most about the unrelatable princess shes turned into is how much she wants to show that shes acing the domestic goddess + working mum + entrepreneur + content creator juggling act, which absolutely reinforces unrealistic goals for mums and women her age who try and "do it all" and put immense pressure on themselves in the process. and she really believes showing us a messy kitchen island once in a while and saying "i'm just like you" is going to balance out all the prissy completely unrelatable nonsense she puts out all the damn time.
No Sarah, youre not like us. Not with your lip fillers, "natural" "died" blonde hair, perfect veneers, sculpted abs and your projection of a perfect life. None of us have it that way. Actually you don't either. I wish you'd just make peace with it and go back to what it used to be.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.