Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I know this page is ending soon but I just had a revaluation. hear me out....
Sooo, we all say how we miss the 'old' Sarah that we miss the normal Sarah and we ALWAYS! say Kurt will soon realise and leave her or he should.. But.. Sarah was normal until she met Kurt she was just going snout her business in her old Mazda and doing gym at 5 am and 5pm its when she met Kurt that everything changed.. What I'm getting at is maybe Kurt has everything he wants maybe this is his perfect ideal world and Sarah is the one that's trapped.. She got the guy of her dreams and she's doing everything in her power to keep him looking good for him keeping the money coming in. Now I know this sounds stupid but I don't know how else to put it.. Maybe we are blaming the wrong person for Sarah changing.. Just a thought x
My guess is they are just perfect for each other because they both enjoy to profit of being an influencer. Kurt profits of Sarah's brand deals and she got him on the map to get some of his own. She in return gets boyfriend/ family content. If she had moved out of her mums house alone and maybe got a puppy it would have gotten boring. But they did the moving in, getting a puppy, getting a bigger place, pregnancy, new parents, engagement, renovations, dream house, now wedding. It's the perfect content timeline just a little bit faster than many people would do it. Throw in a couple of illnesses to cure and you can see how much she profits of it all. And Kurt goes along with it because he would not have a career in media without her. Toxic Dream Team.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
D36835B6-FC6B-47CA-BB1B-7D00BFB85F70.jpeg

White fox are a bit behind with deleting comments on their latest post.

Added
F7D3DE7F-6707-4249-9275-6DE0C5B97BF6.png

51335E7C-D701-42FD-9E48-CAD0524B90A4.png

I also get full on bot vibes from her comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
Ohhhhhhhhh Kendal was a hardcore fan - used to tag Sarah, Kurt, white fox, Tropeaka etc in EVERYTHING - owned absolutely every piece of Sez merch, she filmed a thing about how she was devastated she didnt get every piece in the reboot campaign etc. If you look at her photos she was an absolute mini Sarah, wearing all SD she looked exactly the same. She was working in network marketing (Arbonne I think) and now has some kind of coaching program she has launched.
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 10.04.31 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 10.04.40 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 10.04.53 pm.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Her biggest Stan unfollowed holy tit
Oh my goodness that profile pic. I’m scared

I’ve only been following SD for about 18 months. When did she have her nose job? In addition to the veneers and lips...It’s clearly changed significantly since the pic shown here
C3EFB2C8-31CE-452D-A3CD-C47AD99E735C.jpeg

I’m not sure about a nose job....I think it’s just angles. I doubt she’d smile like that anymore because she’s miserable, so hard to compare.

51A87C4E-46F0-4DFD-864A-2031D71FB321.jpeg

What the hell?????

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A couple of thoughts:

1. Her spelling. It does shock me that she gets paid so much by brands for her mentions but then doesn’t copy edit the posts she creates for them. Personally, I don’t think her inability to spell is worth mocking. As an educator, it hurts my heart because I know how deeply insecure so many teens and adults are about similar struggles. HOWEVER, she does deserve mocking for not hiring someone to help manage and copy edit her posts like every other influencer of her level. It would require her to plan ahead or slow down her posting, but it really wouldn’t be hard to copy and paste text from a shared document.

2. The Kurt theory. I think they are both massive enablers with deep insecurities. I do think they love each other and started their relationship for legit reasons. But, they both have a lot of baggage and toxic traits. Since they don’t hold each other accountable and every moment of their life is on public display, the downward spiral seems more marked. I could guess that Sarah and Mitch broke up because he was starting to grow up and wanted accountability, she felt attacked (because mental illness doesn’t follow logic), and the relationship was no longer viable.

3. Sunee. Really curious about the update coming tomorrow. IP Australia’s database seems to have a decision date of Jan 2021. I don’t claim to know much about trademark law but their website pretty clearly outlines what different stages mean and how long you have to accept their decision officially (12 months). It also hasn’t (to my knowledge) gone through the public publishing phase which is two months long to give ample time for other entities to challenge ownership.

Reactions: 15
The Kurt theory. I think they are both massive enablers with deep insecurities. I do think they love each other and started their relationship for legit reasons. But, they both have a lot of baggage and toxic traits. Since they don’t hold each other accountable and every moment of their life is on public display, the downward spiral seems more marked.
A 100% this. I couldn't have said better.

I could guess that Sarah and Mitch broke up because he was starting to grow up and wanted accountability, she felt attacked (because mental illness doesn’t follow logic), and the relationship was no longer viable.
Also if I remember correctly, Mitch was not a willing participant in Sarah's video. We saw him 2 or 3 times and you could see he didn't like it.

Reactions: 18
Ohhhhhhhhh Kendal was a hardcore fan - used to tag Sarah, Kurt, white fox, Tropeaka etc in EVERYTHING - owned absolutely every piece of Sez merch, she filmed a thing about how she was devastated she didnt get every piece in the reboot campaign etc. If you look at her photos she was an absolute mini Sarah, wearing all SD she looked exactly the same. She was working in network marketing (Arbonne I think) and now has some kind of coaching program she has launched.
View attachment 339184 View attachment 339186 View attachment 339187
mlm hun???? massive yikers

Reactions: 21
I don't know if you ladies know about this Dutch tradition for St. Nicholas and Black Pete (which is awfully racist but they still do it), but gave me such Scuz vibes ---

View attachment 338608
In Finland there is a common FAMILY card game called Black Pete where you basically collect cards and match up all the white families and whoever was left with Black Pete (black gypsy with no family, awful I know) would lose. It’s honestly a horrendous game when you think about it and only got off the shelves this year with the BLM movement. Anyway, scuzzy viebz for sure!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s wearing SD leggings and black top as at 11th Nov?
It could have been a recent unfollow

View attachment 339184 View attachment 339186 View attachment 339187
Yikes. I saw the first one and went "oh great, Sarah's photoshopped old photos too?!" Hahaha

Reactions: 3
A647634F-EC25-4A26-832C-FF9F384227C3.png

more like because a cook book is only a one time money grab $$$ where as this app allows her to get paid the same amount regularly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
A 100% this. I couldn't have said better.

Also if I remember correctly, Mitch was not a willing participant in Sarah's video. We saw him 2 or 3 times and you could see he didn't like it.
I’ve only been following SD for about 18 months. When did she have her nose job? In addition to the veneers and lips...It’s clearly changed significantly since the pic shown here
Idk, a nose job is pretty hard to hide when your face is on insta story 24/7. Nose jobs result in some hectic bruising post op so she couldnt have hid that

View attachment 339245
more like because a cook book is only a one time money grab $$$ where as this app allows her to get paid the same amount regularly
Does she realise people can release multiple cookbooks? Like, a better money option would be a classic all-rounder book, then around Christmas time you release a dessert book, then another book that's perfect for summer, and then finally a vegan cookbook.

The reason this won't work is because Sarah's has international fans that benefit from an ebook. Why not make that the selling point? Rather than this bullshit "I love cooking", she could say "I want my fans to have instant access rather than dealing with shipping concerns with a hardcover book". The novelty of an app will wear off, especially because I guarantee she won't update it (*cough* The Health Code haven't uploaded since August *cough*). She loses either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.