Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a sneaking suspicion I know who the dietitian is. I will absolutely not name names (sorry) but I know and work with quite a few in the industry (not that anyone I work with knows or works for Sarah but nonetheless it’s the industry) & I’ve noticed one in particular who know sucks up Sarah’s ass it’s foul. Especially given the fact they called Sarah out earlier this year over something she did (won’t name specifics because I know we are sleuths hahaha) - then said Dietitians Instagram grew because us in the industry where like duck yeah good for you (I’m talking from having 3k to ~16k) - now said dietitian sucks up to Sarah. They even follow each other and comment on each other’s pics. If that’s the case, I have no empathy for the dietitian and think they’re worse than Sarah - because they’re slapping their name & degree (and thus trust from people) on a project just to be associated on her. Pathetic really. It’s on them though when they deal with any of the repercussions from the association🤷🏼‍♀️. It just makes me sick someone who knows better would still look up to her SO much, especially after calling her out for talking utter nonsense like wtf. Money talks I guess.

*This is purely a speculation I have, nothing is confirmed but I have a pretty decent feeling.
Had a lil panic but I just checked errybody its ok it's not Mackenzie Baker as he's a nutritionist; we can keep following that straight talkin, wild-haired, bbq sauce loving cowboy 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is so superficial! Literally, everything she does is rushed, she is half bothered and makes a mess out of everything. I was watching her stories today and she was talking about how she named one of the pyjamas sets in her collection Skipper. She goes on and on afterwards about how she had a Barbie doll called Skipper, but she cannot remember who Skipper was, Barbie's cousin or sister or something. She is lazy and irresponsible and such a bad influence on her young audience on so many levels! It doesn't take long to just google it and the first thing that comes up is an entire wiki page on Skipper. If this collection meant anything to her you'd think she would do at least a little bit of research before naming the products! o_O

Reactions: 25
The fact that a university educated dietician is putting their name on this is just proof that you can't trust people just because they're educated but people do and will and that's what Sarah is capitalising on.

(I'm not shitting on University, I have a master's degree and am considering a PHD, it's just annoying that people also use the degree to prove the crap they're willing to say/promote/approve is legit)

Reactions: 27
Someone was questioning white fox sizing and comparing to other stores, worded very nicely. I went to comment and it’s been removed 😐 seriously???!
THAT WAS ME! It got approved, and then removed. What the duck.

ETA: I'm on the page for shits and gigs hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Sorry to spam, but the content she gives us for this page is endless!
So Focks is eating imaginary food from an empty bowl (probs cos he's starving for REAL food!) Sezzzie: "What are you eating? Banana? Strawberry?" Focks: death stare! 🤣🤣

Sorry to spam, but the content she gives us for this page is endless!
So Focks is eating imaginary food from an empty bowl (probs cos he's starving for REAL food!) Sezzzie: "What are you eating? Banana? Strawberry?" Focks: death stare! 🤣🤣
And do you think this is a dig at Sezzzie??

Attachments

Reactions: 21
OK I know this page is ending soon but I just had a revaluation. hear me out....
Sooo, we all say how we miss the 'old' Sarah that we miss the normal Sarah and we ALWAYS! say Kurt will soon realise and leave her or he should.. But.. Sarah was normal until she met Kurt she was just going snout her business in her old Mazda and doing gym at 5 am and 5pm its when she met Kurt that everything changed.. What I'm getting at is maybe Kurt has everything he wants maybe this is his perfect ideal world and Sarah is the one that's trapped.. She got the guy of her dreams and she's doing everything in her power to keep him looking good for him keeping the money coming in. Now I know this sounds stupid but I don't know how else to put it.. Maybe we are blaming the wrong person for Sarah changing.. Just a thought x
Is this Sarah? Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This is seems like it’s going to limit her buyers right. Not everyone wants to eat gluten AND dairy free right. Or is that just me? My husband is a coeliac, so we cook GF when he is home, but we make up for it with cheese 😂
I think it’s so silly. I’m also a coeliac and never force anyone to have the GF alternatives because realistically it’s not as nice.
It also INFURIATES me that she associates being gluten free/dairy free with being ‘healthy’. The gluten free alternatives of things actually often tend to have higher fat and sugar contents and overall contain more calories. She’s seriously loopy

Reactions: 24
Had a lil panic but I just checked errybody its ok it's not Mackenzie Baker as he's a nutritionist; we can keep following that straight talkin, wild-haired, bbq sauce loving cowboy 🙏
omg our sweet tofu sandwich eating Mackenzie would never 😂. I spend more time talking to him than my own bf sometimes hahaha. Jokes aside he is a refreshing no-nonsense breath of fresh air!

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I think matching sets are fugly and they make me think of this (even though these ones are not matching, it's the same vibe)
1607421017757.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Haha I had a feeling it was someone from here!
Still fucked though.
It's so gross that White Fox sizes up. It makes itself the Tiny Human Club, where the average size is considered too large. Even bleeping Supré has better sizing

Reactions: 13
Why are her stand still surprised by the poor quality of a fast fashion brand... how they still support these launches is beyond me 😅
The quality is “surprisingly” poor. Really?? Is WF making poor quality clothing surprising still??
Given the hundreds of posts and comments of girls that have received faulty clothing or had it fall apart after one wash.
Thats what you get for falling into the fast fashion-Chinese sweatshop trap! They are mass produced ... of course they aren’t made well or made to last!
Not to mention how unethical it is to manufacture clothes this way.
UGH

Lol searched the word diet in SD’s followed list and only one shows up.
Her bio lists - create recipes & evidence based content for brands.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.