Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I designed this to be like ... I designed this to wear this way ... I made this to blah blah ..." No, Sarah, you didn't "design" or "make" anything. You put your name on cheap tit, designed by White Fox staff and made overseas in sweat shops. At best, you picked out a few colours, that's all. Get over yourself, love.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
“I’m going back to my natural hair” “I have until May to get my natural hair back” 2 seconds later “I’m getting rid of my regrowth” wut?

One would assume she means she is going for a more natural LOOK but honey, you’ll be bleaching your hair anyways because as you just made a huge point of, you’re regrowth is not blonde.

Warped definition of “natural” to go with her definitions of “holistic” and “real” and “raw”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
“I’m going back to my natural hair” “I have until May to get my natural hair back” 2 seconds later “I’m getting rid of my regrowth” wut?

One would assume she means she is going for a more natural LOOK but honey, you’ll be bleaching your hair anyways because as you just made a huge point of, you’re regrowth is not blonde.

Warped definition of “natural” to go with her definitions of “holistic” and “real” and “raw”.
If you want your natural hair sissy then go home and let it grow out. It'll be brown but it will also be natural. Not barbie world, instagram land "natural"

Reactions: 37
“Coulour”?? Yet again, more spelling errors. Your posing in front of a mirror. It’s not hard to get the spelling of a word correct?? “Oh but I’m just so busy I never read over what I type”. Okay what about individuals within society who WRITE for work and are super busy all day writing and editing. They seem to still proofread what they write.

You wrote 5 words Sarah. 5. It doesn’t take a long time to glance over the sentence you just wrote and make sure it’s grammatically correct. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, quit focusing your work on if you have a thigh gap and if your foot is pointed out enough and if your hand is on your hip acting like a “boss”.

She is that obsessed with herself and her disordered posing it drives me mad, and the way she boasts about how busy she always is, how professional she is and what a “boss mum” she is but can’t seem to write correctly “irks” me. Wake up Sarah.
Hahahaha the rug lines and her leg in this photo hahahahahahahahahahaha DONE

Reactions: 4
Isn’t having a Barbie themed clothing line, calling a product in the range (Skipper), using the exact same pink cursive font and a “dreamland” campaign borderline copyright?
She’s piggybacking off a multi-million dollar company. Would love to see Sarah try to take on Mattel lol
Sorry, I don’t know much about copyright law but would love someone to fill me in
(Canadian) law student ,IP law is incredibly confusing honestly. There’s copyright , trademark, and patent infringement. Copyright refers to the rights you get from creating something (as in its not something you apply for) and it Canada (probs Australia) only lasts 50 years. Trademark however is filed for and Mattel (Barbie company) would have many but it’s impossible to say if this would be an infringement. To find so a court would need to find this was an infringement and was also not covered under any exception like fair use.

a few years ago in Canada Mattel sued a restaurant chain in Canada with the name Barbie and lost at the Supreme Court because food is not the same as barbies. Trademarks only cover the industry the company files them in.

so basically IP is so god damn confusing only an experienced IP lawyer in Australia would actually have any insight into if this would be a trademark breach. So really I’m not sure why I’m even typing but whatever hahah

Reactions: 22
Surely her hairdresser has to give her some hard truths about her hair... that regrowth is the only natural thing on her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is seems like it’s going to limit her buyers right. Not everyone wants to eat gluten AND dairy free right. Or is that just me? My husband is a coeliac, so we cook GF when he is home, but we make up for it with cheese 😂
I was about to post the same picture! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. If I was a fan keen to subscribe to this app I would’ve been put off by the fact that she’s not creating recipes for every type of diet. . It’s crazy to me that she’s not including any gluten or dairy??

Reactions: 17
This is seems like it’s going to limit her buyers right. Not everyone wants to eat gluten AND dairy free right. Or is that just me? My husband is a coeliac, so we cook GF when he is home, but we make up for it with cheese 😂
Does she not realise that majority of people don’t self diagnose and restrict themselves from eating gluten and dairy for the sake of it?? Genuinely confused.

I would never buy myself a gluten free or dairy free cookbook by an actual chef if I had the choice so why on earth would I subscribe to a recipe database of them???

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Normal, sane, logical people would not buy an app that is as restrictive as the diet she is promoting.

Teen stans who want to eat like Sarah, however... “take my money, Sunnee!! 💸💸💸

Horrendous, isn’t it? 💔🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 32
"I designed this to be like ... I designed this to wear this way ... I made this to blah blah ..." No, Sarah, you didn't "design" or "make" anything. You put your name on cheap tit, designed by White Fox staff and made overseas in sweat shops. At best, you picked out a few colours, that's all. Get over yourself, love.
The oversized jumper is exactly the same as the reboot, I know because I purchased! All they did was change the colour. I'm sure the t-shirts were not 'designed' by Sarah and the shorts were same style as the last just different colour and material. Nothing in her collection are 'New design's just new colours!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Also funny that she mentions oats after I saw it brought up here the other day. My family member is a chef and it's so easy to make a majority of things gluten or dairy free now, you can just swap for alternatives (milk, flour etc) so why wouldn't you just suggest that at make it open to all. Gluten free stuff is expensive!

Reactions: 15
Her hair is SO DRY. I used to bleach my hair and it ended up looking like that and soon started all breaking off and falling out of my head. The best thing I ever did for my hair was just letting it be natural. Her hair is already so thin she is going to make herself bald if she doesn’t stop. Also she always brags about how she NEVER does things for herself because she is SO busy working and being a mom. She has had her hair done like 4 times in the last couple months....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OK I know this page is ending soon but I just had a revaluation. hear me out....
Sooo, we all say how we miss the 'old' Sarah that we miss the normal Sarah and we ALWAYS! say Kurt will soon realise and leave her or he should.. But.. Sarah was normal until she met Kurt she was just going snout her business in her old Mazda and doing gym at 5 am and 5pm its when she met Kurt that everything changed.. What I'm getting at is maybe Kurt has everything he wants maybe this is his perfect ideal world and Sarah is the one that's trapped.. She got the guy of her dreams and she's doing everything in her power to keep him looking good for him keeping the money coming in. Now I know this sounds stupid but I don't know how else to put it.. Maybe we are blaming the wrong person for Sarah changing.. Just a thought x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The oversized jumper is exactly the same as the reboot, I know because I purchased! All they did was change the colour. I'm sure the t-shirts were not 'designed' by Sarah and the shorts were same style as the last just different colour and material. Nothing in her collection are 'New design's just new colours!!!
9F0C0520-81C5-4BCE-93D1-3A89D6870C45.jpeg

yep it’s not new she even wore it before, just now it has her name on it and probably cost more:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
OK I know this page is ending soon but I just had a revaluation. hear me out....
Sooo, we all say how we miss the 'old' Sarah that we miss the normal Sarah and we ALWAYS! say Kurt will soon realise and leave her or he should.. But.. Sarah was normal until she met Kurt she was just going snout her business in her old Mazda and doing gym at 5 am and 5pm its when she met Kurt that everything changed.. What I'm getting at is maybe Kurt has everything he wants maybe this is his perfect ideal world and Sarah is the one that's trapped.. She got the guy of her dreams and she's doing everything in her power to keep him looking good for him keeping the money coming in. Now I know this sounds stupid but I don't know how else to put it.. Maybe we are blaming the wrong person for Sarah changing.. Just a thought x
Hmm, interesting theory but, nah, I don't really think so. I think it was success and money that went to Sarah's head (and her ED has been there all the time). She is a business and always has been. Her decisions always revolve around what makes money. I do think their relationship is toxic. I don't think they bring out the best in each other. Sarah is such a controlling personality, she's surrounded herself by a bunch of yes-men, I can't imagine her not getting her own way. And we've seen how sickly Kurt's been looking and lost his joy and adventurousness compared to his previous self (just going by what's on socials of course, we don't know him personally). If she was trying to keep him around surely she wouldn't put him down and shame his food choices all the time. I do think they're both materialistic and greedy and they feed off each other in that respect. Their focus is never on empowerment of others or helping others or learning or doing what's right, their focus is only on themselves.

ETA I know what you mean about flipping the narrative though. I had an out there thought with the photoshopping scandal wouldn't it be hilarious if Kurt was pissed at Sarah for some reason and she actually did have a thigh gap and to get back at her he passively-aggressively photoshopped the thigh gap out so she didn't have one anymore :ROFLMAO: - ahahaha, I know it wouldn't be true because we all know full well she's muscular (which is a good thing) and doesn't have the thigh gap unless she contorts and distorts her body, but I thought it was a funny thought anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.