Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mitch's instagram handle is@mitchlindsay
Oh my goodness, he had a lucky escape. It looks like he’s loving life and travelling. Last seen in Japan. I don’t remember much about Mitch but I don’t think he wanted to be in her videos did he.

Reactions: 17
Actually, I remembered it. I remember the exact moment. She had this second of clarity where she remarked about how her old exercise habits were restrictive, and that she lost her period training for her ebook. She said that she was unhealthy. And then she bleeping continued to use that image to promote her "project comeback from create a human", and lamented that she didn't look that way. What way, Sarah? The way you previously said represented illness and unhealthy living???
This was the exact moment for me too! Why are you promoting your ebook and the “awesome” results it gave you with a photo that you’ve used multiple times to tell us this was when you were most unhealthy? Could never understand.

Reactions: 20
Welp finally got blocked by scuzzy. Probably a dumb question but anyone know a website to view her nonsense?

Reactions: 9
Haha Na I'm just curious I have so many different things to say but the first one was the project come backs I still follow her but not because I like her
for me I was starting to question it when she was doing her reboot shoot and filming insta stories with the blue braids. Then when she posted the orange braids insta story I was very much questioning her, but still hoping she could maybe apologize/ learn. What really made me go from fan who wanted to buy the reboot collection to someone who went on Reddit pretty often was her complaining after they had to reshoot the campaign. Her lack of awareness for how she had hurt others and complained nonstop on insta stories and playing victim. I’m from the US and this was all around the time George Floyd was murdered and I couldn’t support her while also supporting BLM and wanting to be a better ally. Since then her narrative of how she hates conflict and shakes when people are mad at her really does my head in because we know that’s not true. From conflict or uncomfortable conversation comes growth and understanding which we know Sarah isn’t capable of.

Reactions: 35
Was an OG subscriber from when she had less than 20,000 on YT, and I hung in for a long time. I was just starting to go the gym myself and was moving to aus the following year on a working holiday, so obvs she was the perfect person to follow at the time.

Some things always seemed off to me - adding coconut oil to hot water was gross, constantly using tons of sweeteners and living off of protein bars, I just didn’t understand how someone could be happy or full eating the way she did and working out all the time. So I figured her diet was not for me but stuck around because I enjoyed her content.

Her CIN3 stuff also was a flag that things were a bit off. As was the spider bite. Stuck around anyway.

I think I finally stopped following when she got pregnant because that’s when her tone really changed for me. Someone else said it really well in an earlier post, that they were annoyed she was complaining all the time despite having so much, pushing consumerism, etc. I remember feeling the same and that she seemed disingenuous. Plus the 10000 bump updates were INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. Found guru gossip and the rest is history

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Reactions: 10
Also - I can’t reveal my source but I can say my cousin knows someone working on the barbie shoot - which means nothing to anyone but me. The Barbie shoot was done 21st Nov. I’m not sure which day Fox was in hospital? Was it the Thursday?
Yeah, Thursday night/Friday morning. No wonder she kept it quiet. Do you, or anyone else, know who the other models are? I don't think Scuzz has tagged them even once 🙄

Poor Fox. I get that some things can't be rearranged so they probably had no choice but to do the shoot, so let this be a lesson that now they are parents and are planning more children, perhaps they shouldn't both be so involved in these projects. Being a parent, after all, is about making sacrifices. Fox was discharged from hospital Friday morning and by Saturday he was at his grandparents. He deserved at least one of his parents with him right then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I started to think differently about Sarah when I realised it felt like a competition on parenting. My son was born four days after hers and it was around when they were 5-6 months (August/September last year) that I felt almost bad about how I was parenting. It was nothing severe but it just seemed like she thought she was the most amazing parent and here she was doing baby led weaning and feeding her child all organic foods etc. I took a step back and one night at like 3am while feeding my baby I found GG and went back through all the threads there and it was a huge relief in a way to see that she wasn’t perfect.
What really changed it was reading about the days leading up to her birth and how she didn’t want to be induced. I had to be induced and despite that I ended up having the birth she was probably aiming for (completely drug free, quick but calm). I remember watching her birth video while recovering from mine and just feeling a bit off afterwards but I couldn’t pinpoint why.
Since then I’m in a much better place and don’t let any comparing happen but I feel for the other mums who don’t read these threads and compare how they parent to how she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
For me, it was when I noticed that, at some point, each of her vlogs contained 4+ plugs. In addition, her stupid comebacks. They clearly showed how unbalanced her relationship with training and food is. These comebacks made me feel really insecure. In my mind, I looked like a squishy potato compared to her. And if she thought, there was something wrong with her body, then I should worry even more about mine. So instead of motivating me to do better (like Natacha Oceane; I love her, she's the best), I felt like a total failure. Of course, that's my problem but her mindset influenced mine in a negative way. I felt cheated and frustrated on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
quick, someone tell white people to be secure in their skintone. pale or a lighter skin tone or LITERALLY anything is beautiful too. at least she's using fake tanner though, i'd rather her use that than get skin cancer from trying to get 10 shades darker.

Reactions: 8
I‘be been following her from the start but actually lost interest when she got together with Kurt. Nothing to do with Kurt but I do think once she moved out her parents, she changed for the worst. I haven’t been on Tattle/GG since then, that’s been the past year i’d say. Up until then I just hated her in my head and semi followed her.

I must have zoned out around the time of Hawaii airlines....as I don’t remember much about that.

The one thing I remember about her first videos was making her hot chocolate because she said it was amazing. It was cacao, almond milk and soooooo much sweetener. It was gross and I couldn’t drink it. Who remembers how much sweetener she would put in food?

————
I actually remember watching this video and thinking what the hell -

She had an açai bowl for breakfast so couldn’t eat fruit for the rest of the day due to the sugar content :censored:

What’s Mitchs surname?

—-

Also - I can’t reveal my source but I can say my cousin knows someone working on the barbie shoot - which means nothing to anyone but me. The Barbie shoot was done 21st Nov. I’m not sure which day Fox was in hospital? Was it the Thursday?
I do remember all the sweetener!!!! she would be “studying” for uni and getting up every 5 mins to make a snack which was usually loaded with stevia or something. I also bought sardines because of this beatch 😂😂😂😂 she used to eat them all the time, I tried them once and that was enough.

At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
I watched her from near the beginning, when she moved into the little unit with Kurt . I started to lose interest but kept watching. Her bratty behaviour when the landlord didn’t allow dogs was disgusting but the kicker for me was when her Stans attacked me so mentioning the sugar in her healthy crap. I found GG and now am here.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There is still so much stock available from her previous launch! These price points are ridiculous and they didn’t include these items in the white fox sale last weekend. When I was in Cronulla I saw these young girls wearing the camo leggings and just cringed because they are such poor quality design and so expensive! Made me super sad to see young girls dropping this much cash on something worth $5 to make.

I think it all changed for me when she got her spider bite and refused to take antibiotics. I’m a microbiologist and this just felt so bizarre and dangerous to me. I also have been a long term subscriber (since she dated Mitch) and believe that a (trigger warning ED) lot of my disordered eating patterns growing up are linked to consuming her content. Now seeing that she photoshopped her thigh gap it just really made me sad that I had been judging myself based on being inferior to her body and having her as body goals when clearly these images she posted were not even real.

Long timer lurker, first time poster hi guys love your work! I just hope no other girls made the same mistake as me and use her as motivation or body goals. I think it’s actually good that she had the baby because it makes her less relatable to very young teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I never liked her tbh. I started watching her just as she dropped out of uni and she always struck me as annoying and childish. It wasn't until I found GG that I realised how problematic her behaviour was.

Reactions: 14
I think I have mentioned this before, but for me it was when she revealed she had a stage 1 prolapse ( I had only started following her when she was heavily pregnant), but was continuing to do these really intense workouts. I had a baby only a few days after her, and honestly didn’t really know much about prolapses, but I had obviously googled it when she mentioned she had one but still didn’t know much, until I went for my 6 week check up with my women’s health physio and even though I had no prolapse I was told I was NOT to do ANY type of exercise that made me “bare down” (could only do narrow squats with no weights) and even any type of running until I was 12 weeks PP. I was shook because she was doing these sumo weighted squats, and doing sprints up and down the stairs at the gym! It was not long after this that she revealed it had progressed to a stage 2. That’s when I realised this girl was so so so unhealthy. I get a burning rage now when she says she has a healthy relationship with exercise because she definitely does not. And I found her GG and as you have all said, the rest is history.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t reckon Sarah will be releasing Sunee before Christmas unless she’s planning to do it without a trademark or under a different company name. I know a trademark isn’t necessarily a determining factor in launching something like an app, but she doesn’t strike me as someone who would go ahead without knowing her IP was completely protected. As it stands now, her initial application had issues with it and she was sent correspondence about how to fix it. Seems like they are still examining her revised application.

I lost interest around the time she launched “her” protein balls and randomly distributed some in her neighborhood in a fairy dress (not sure I’m remembering all the details). I feel like it was around this time that she all of a sudden developed this over the top personality that just didn’t sit well with me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

The first “project comeback” where she tells everyone she has a stage 1 prolapse, and allo the exercises she isn’t allowed to do.

And then episode 2 of “project comeback”, where she proceeded to do all the exercises she wasn’t allowed to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
For me it was when she started being OTT in all her expressions (hands, facial, and talking) about 3 years ago. And also dissing Kurt (with the icecream or Uber Eats he would buy). I have a personal and a food page and only follow her on the food page so I don't see her all the time on my main feed and can pick when I watch her stories. I really use to like her - but looking back at all the things I use to think were real or vulnerable were actually orchestrated to be like that. There isn't anything relatable about her now...(if ever there was).

Reactions: 19
I’ve never really liked her, but I was disgusted when she “cured” her CIN3. Having had CIN2, it infuriated me she was spreading such tit.
Then I kind of softened and went back to enjoying her content. But once I found Tattle and she started her holier-than-thou with Fox’s eating (the “he eats anything and it’s all because of me”), I was done.
Once you see the narcissism, it’s hard to go back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.