Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised who Kurt reminds me of looks wise.... Specially in her stories last night about having another baby. Freddie Mercury šŸ˜‚
He already looked like Freddy before those gifted teeth. Now with those huge teeth it is undeniable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I may be a differing opinion and this may expose I do enjoy 'hate-watching' tit influencers and picking apart their unethical behaviour and lies, but I have never liked her. I started watching her on and off when Trashy Bines (my previous trainwreck guilty pleasure to watch) stole an image of Sarah's fridge and posted it without credit, then tried to grovel and collab with Sarah who hadn't replied to any of her messages... lol

This was early Sarah days, but even then I used to cringe at her body checks, skipping meals or eating one meal of 500 calories a day, her addiction to Stevia, her expressing continuously she is a SMALL human and not meant to be BIG (5kg heavier), demonising of foods, always needing to 'fix' something, no transparency with product plugs and her cringey social behaviour / jokes (she has always talked like such a gym bro 'YTB, swole, shredded'. I really have never seen her as genuine and always seen her as quite self absorbed. Others may disagree but I always saw her relationship with her ex as bleeping weird, they seemed no more closer or romantic than Kurt and her. I think she is the common denominator here.

Obviously, she has been progressively worse each year as her disordered thoughts and health approach worsens, and her tit attitude and ethics are fuelled by her millions of dollars and obsession with image and aesthetic. Money changes people, but I think Sarah was always narcissistic and toxic in her message, judgement and behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I lost interest around the time she launched ā€œherā€ protein balls and randomly distributed some in her neighborhood in a fairy dress (not sure Iā€™m remembering all the details). I feel like it was around this time that she all of a sudden developed this over the top personality that just didnā€™t sit well with me
This was pretty much my response too - the over the top gestures and *trying* to be goofy (I think this was to try be likable) were just so forced and off putting!

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ. Sheā€™s unbelievable. This screams doxxing.

thanks for linking these!!!
Iā€™m following this up because I just went on to the Sabi and Soul Instagram and the comments from her stans are horrific. People making up fake orders, all of the ā€˜scamā€™ comments and people defending Sarah until theyā€™re black and blue. Itā€™s like some cult and theyā€™ve all been indoctrinated by her. How does she hold such a powerful influence over them?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
For me it was around this time last year, when Kurt was filming himself (and Sarah in the background) making fun of a guy pushing a stroller (if I remember correctly, there was a dog sitting in the stroller) on the other side of the road. The way they were making fun of that guy was just so mean, and it hurt me on a personal level because I lost my twin babies just some weeks/months prior due to them being born prematurely.
They had no business with why that guy would be pushing a dog in a stroller, and if I had a dog who was unable to walk, I would have used my twins' stroller to take my dog for a walk.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I started watching when she was probably halfway through her pregnancy. I think I just stumbled upon her on instagram and thought it was all very bright and bubbly and they were a cute little family. But it was in the early days of her mentioning the cooking project that I was like hm... she was making spaghetti bolognese (her favourite) and was using a jar of spaghetti sauce in her recipe. Now. Jar sauce totally serves a purpose, but you're not a chef creating recipes if you're using stuff like that. You're preparing food. I quite like cooking but nothing she's ever made has interested me to a point where I thought she could release anything cooking related. I then started to notice how fake everything was and more recently how disordered her eating is etc etc etc.

On another note - has Kurt had his teeth done? I thought those were his natural teeth. In the photo from the wedding ring day you can see he has white discolouration on his front teeth. I noticed because I thought that was refreshing to see someone who is actually comfortable with how they look.

Reactions: 16
Who do you all reckon curates a Pinterest board with the following photos? I should add the baby photos were all added two years ago, none since. A new home board also popped up a year ago that hasnā€™t been touched since...

5A77BA4A-09D3-43A5-A183-4A3D169FAFDB.jpeg
351B5537-257B-4A3B-9FA4-9EAB3406C770.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
On another note - has Kurt had his teeth done? I thought those were his natural teeth. In the photo from the wedding ring day you can see he has white discolouration on his front teeth. I noticed because I thought that was refreshing to see someone who is actually comfortable with how they look.
Heā€™s probably photoshopped them.

Who do you all reckon curates a Pinterest board with the following photos? I should add the baby photos were all added two years ago, none since. A new home board also popped up a year ago that hasnā€™t been touched since...

View attachment 337300View attachment 337301
Whatā€™s the Pinterest handle?

She did have a Pinterest, as I found it was a follower of Kurts. Then she made all of her boards secret

Reactions: 7
I started some time before Kurt. But I wasn't actually interested in anything concrete about her. I just liked her voice and smiling face (with those natural lips back then) and as she is Australian, I liked to see in her vlogs her area and the beach. I've never took seriously any of her health claims, or diet or beauty advices. I've never compared to her nor felt bad about myself. And I started to get really annoyed when I realized she talked too much about Trope-aka, then coming Kurt, I saw her changing really fast in terms of her gestures, the way she talked, really a bratty stupid narcissist. And I've found GG. Felt so good.

Reactions: 19
I vaguely remember a video of hers for his birthday, and she had paid for him to get invisalign. Not sure if that went ahead or just went the whole way with veneers. He's definitely had something done as his from teeth used to be very chipped

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Whatā€™s the Pinterest handle?

She did have a Pinterest, as I found it was a follower of Kurts. Then she made all of her boards secret
Itā€™s another person that Kurt follows that always seemed odd to me. Some woman named Ashleigh. Except Ashleigh has virtually no online footprint and doesnā€™t seem like someone he would just follow by virtue of finding her content interesting. Have a scroll through her profile.The similarities (and the amount of thinspo!) are mind boggling.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You guys, seriously tho, what is this "thigh gap" obsession? When you have one naturally, fine, it's you body type, it's the way you actually really are. But if you don't have it, what makes you think you would look better having it?! Why?! Both ways are ok. I personally find "no gap" to be more sexy, (no offense to those that naturally have one). I don't have a gap. And never wanted.
Does someone from her "friends" tell her how ridiculous she looks standing and walking like a toddler with diaper?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She could at least credit Tattle for coming up with the Barbie campaign idea. I remember when she was going through trends for each campaign (gamer, sports, sk8er gal, POC Impersonator) someone here put it out there that why doesn't she stick to her girlie, barbie, princess sez persona instead of climbing on bandwagons. She's taken it verrrrry literally though šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I may be a differing opinion and this may expose I do enjoy 'hate-watching' tit influencers and picking apart their unethical behaviour and lies, but I have never liked her. I started watching her on and off when Trashy Bines (my previous trainwreck guilty pleasure to watch) stole an image of Sarah's fridge and posted it without credit, then tried to grovel and collab with Sarah who hadn't replied to any of her messages... lol

This was early Sarah days, but even then I used to cringe at her body checks, skipping meals or eating one meal of 500 calories a day, her addiction to Stevia, her expressing continuously she is a SMALL human and not meant to be BIG (5kg heavier), demonising of foods, always needing to 'fix' something, no transparency with product plugs and her cringey social behaviour / jokes (she has always talked like such a gym bro 'YTB, swole, shredded'. I really have never seen her as genuine and always seen her as quite self absorbed. Others may disagree but I always saw her relationship with her ex as bleeping weird, they seemed no more closer or romantic than Kurt and her. I think she is the common denominator here.

Obviously, she has been progressively worse each year as her disordered thoughts and health approach worsens, and her tit attitude and ethics are fuelled by her millions of dollars and obsession with image and aesthetic. Money changes people, but I think Sarah was always narcissistic and toxic in her message, judgement and behaviour.
Hahaha I remember the fridge thing with Ashy šŸ˜‚ hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s another person that Kurt follows that always seemed odd to me. Some woman named Ashleigh. Except Ashleigh has virtually no online footprint and doesnā€™t seem like someone he would just follow by virtue of finding her content interesting. Have a scroll through her profile.The similarities (and the amount of thinspo!) are mind boggling.
Ash is a real person, they know each other from when he was living out in the hills, though not from the same school (She went to mine). Far down in his insta he's in a couple of photos with her. You're right about her online presence being practically invisible though.

Reactions: 10
I was the biggest Sarahā€™s day fan.. I bought her leggings (which ripped after first use) and bought tropeka powders and convinced myself they tasted good (they donā€™t). For me it was last year with the bush fire donation drama. Iā€™m from Sydney as well and it was honestly such a terrifying summer and everyone was on edge all the time. I remember being so anxious every day watching the news and not being able to go outside because the smoke was so bad. There was a day where one of the fires started in our area and my partner and I were on our phones trying to decide to leave or sit tight and I remember going on Instagram to take my mind off of my anxiety... that was the day when she was crying in bank and I was so frustrated with her ignorance. A few days later after everything settled down and my family and property were safe I went looking on google for some validation about my disappointment in Sarah and then I came across GG and within 15 mins the whole
illusion was shattered... I remember going to my boyfriend and telling him everything and he was like ā€œI told you all that tit wasnā€™t worth the moneyā€ and now all my friends see through her crap as well after all the scandals.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
quick, someone tell white people to be secure in their skintone. pale or a lighter skin tone or LITERALLY anything is beautiful too. at least she's using fake tanner though, i'd rather her use that than get skin cancer from trying to get 10 shades darker.
The thing is she got dark so that the bright clothes pops out more! Just to add the contrast... That's the saddest thing, as if skin color is fashUnable. She (and white fox) are so ignorant.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.