Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually just say 6 times she’s an XS. Like for crying out loud darls, WE KNOWWWEWWW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sorry but in what world is an oversized shirt ‘Barbie inspired’ ??? I grew up with Barbie and never saw her wearing this tit that Sarah is selling? I don’t understand.

I get she is trying to copy the Barbie aesthetic by all this pink tit, but it doesn’t look like anything Barbie would wear to me lol. Barbie is so diverse nowadays and not all about the ‘pink plastic world’. The only thing Barbie inspired about this collection is Sarah’s plastic face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Sorry but in what world is an oversized shirt ‘Barbie inspired’ ??? I grew up with Barbie and never saw her wearing this tit that Sarah is selling? I don’t understand.

I get she is trying to copy the Barbie aesthetic by all this pink tit, but it doesn’t look like anything Barbie would wear to me lol. Barbie is so diverse nowadays and not all about the ‘pink plastic world’. The only thing Barbie inspired about this collection is Sarah’s plastic face.
look at the double distorted lines on the rug.... photoshopped again

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm 99% sure they aren't the ones deleting and blocking. It's literally a full time job, so they have to be paying someone (or a team?? 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.

Reactions: 24
BB554A35-A484-4C27-B8BF-395762174461.jpeg

surprised this one has been up for 2 hours 😂

EDIT: I see in above comments I was late to the party with this one haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
I think I was going off her ever since they moved out of their tiny apartment and into the apartment she bought. She seemed to become so entitled and an awful human being but maybe she was always like that I just didn’t notice before. And since the cultural appropriation (the first one - the activewear campaign) I just haven’t been able to tolerate her at all. Her behaviour and language is appalling. I cannot believe she hasn’t commented on the photoshopping. She has young followers, it’s disgraceful.

Reactions: 21
She moves around so awkwardly, her feet are constantly like 30cm minimum apart. I get she obviously wants a thigh gap (after the photoshop incident) but she looks so ridiculous standing and walking like that

• Sick
Reactions: 21
For me it was when she got a spider bite and was almost crying because she didn't want to go to the hospital and get IV antibiotics that would dEstRoY hEr dIgEsTivE tRaCt! Instead tried treating it with manuka honey. I was like "witch you can get septicemia. GO. TO. THE. HOSPITAL."
She did get antibiotics in the end but that was the moment I knew she was an idiot which was later confirmed with the whole I hEalEd mY CIN3 fiasco.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
to everyone saying they sit on their phones all day deleting comments - I highly doubt they do. Because scuz and dirt are so BUSSSYYYY all of the time they probably have multiple people hired to block/delete comments for them (very sad).

like we always say, Something is going to happen that breaks the camel's back. It might not be this incident, but 2021 could be our year. I seriously doubt she can keep this up forever, she is already getting so tripped up by her own lies. It shits me everytime she says "this is to all of the haterz, to all of the trolls".

The only reason we are passionate about exposing the truth is because you've given (most likely) hundreds if not thousands of girls eating disorders, manipulated and lied about the quality of your tit products, and exploited your fans all for your own gain and profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm 99% sure they aren't the ones deleting and blocking. It's literally a full time job, so they have to be paying someone (or a team?? 😂)
They probably have alerts turned on for certain keywords. I know you can for YouTube.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.