Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means she will struggle to get a park where she is going out for dinner and that’s why they’re dropping her off
I just checked she said on a Friday night the parking where we live is insane. Was just curious since I’m not familiar with her neighborhood or Australian suburbs in general ha

Reactions: 4
It’s in the latest video he posted on Instagram promoting his presets
They've gone from his feed and stories now. The original pic from May is still there, though.

ETA: Hi Sarah/Kurt 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Even sitting in the car she has to do her body check, hand on the waist so we know that she is still skinny under her flowy dress.

As much as she makes me angry, I am also so sad for her. The disordered thinking and horrible relationship she has with herself is horrible. Proven again by the photoshopping of her legs in that photo.

It truly shows that as much as she preaches to her followers about being happy in your own skin and confidence she is actually miserable. Sometimes I think she is so far up her own ass but I also think she hates herself.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I've always just been a lurker but the way Sarah pushes this surfer/skater dudebro persona on Fox really grates at me... but also, I can't help but feel that if she had a girl, she wouldn't push any of these things that are "appropriate for their household" (i.e. skating before waking) on her? Rather, I assume she'd push her #domesticprincess nonsense onto her and keep her away from traditionally "boyish" activities. The idea of her having a girl one day terrifies me, truly.

And for a person who is so wrapper up in being a #bossbabe, she REALLY holds onto traditional gender roles for dear life.

Reactions: 40
Kurt is probably going to get an earful when she gets home about letting that photoshop exposé slip through the cracks.

She’s such a liar - does anyone remember the rant she went on a few months ago about how she supposedly doesn’t edit/photoshop her photos, she only uses a filter? Yeah, fat chance.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
we already discussed this extensively but it’s really not. I live in Sydney and understand the traffic and getting from south north vice versus PLUS the comment was in jest at her constant sxaggerations

Focean will be 2 end of March :)
Sorry no idea why it inserted an old comment into a new comment? Want to punch my own face for doing a Sarah and not checking before I posted. Sorry all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These topics are probably a few pages back now but oh my god the lies. Her stories about drinking saying her whole family doesn’t really drink, her sisters don’t drink etc. I used to follow Tahlia and that girl clearly loves a party or festival and pretty much every photo she would post or have on her stories would be with alcohol. I would say Tahlia drinks as the average mid 20’s person does in today’s society. Also going back to the cans of gin premixes in Sarah’s fridge? Yeah cool they could have been Kurt’s (doubt it given they love their gender roles and oooh girly pink can), and also she always seems to give Kurt tit if he has a glass of wine/he only really seems to do it when he isn’t around or with her.
Then the latest post...modelling the correct daily behaviour... checking the surf cams? What? No correlation to things like manners etc? Wtf is this girl on about. Don’t even get me started on (I wear an XS in everything). She is OBSESSED with reminding everyone of this to the point it’s getting a bit nuts.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I’m semi new here (long time lurker) so apologies if this has been spoken about before. But it grinds my gears every time she glamourises “running late”, most recently in the awkward car chat. She ALWAYS seems to be running late for something but still has time to whip her phone out for an insta story (gym with Tanika, Pilates, physio). Every time I see it, it makes my blood boil. It’s such a hideous trait to have and to glamourise it and blame it on being “BOSS MUM DOMESTIC PRINCESS” is so not on. To have no respect for other people’s time is so downright ugly. (I get it we can’t always be on time but if we aren’t we don’t sit on insta story bragging about it - I bet she doesn’t even apologise when she finally gets there)
I wish Sarah would make an appointment with my business so that when she was late I could politely slam the door in her face.

Reactions: 67
I’m truly disgusted that she has edited in a thigh gap. Are we not passed needing to do that as a society? Surely the daily mail or something would love to hear about that

• Angry
Reactions: 29
for a family that 'surfs a lot' they don't do much surfing. I'd give them benefit of the doubt and say "oh maybe they don't film/story it when kurt goes for a surf" but they broadcast every second of their life. I live 3 hours away from a surf beach and i'd say i've surfed more than kurt.
the whole surf/skate thing with sarah is just another way she is looking for validation. her whole life is about validation and attention. maybe because she lacks a social scene?

also I can't help but laugh at the fact that she is 'barbie' in her campaign video. The facial expressions are sooo bad. And the makeup duck me. Ties in well with how much she is part plastic now. No hating against botox but she's been looking pretty tacky more and more each week IMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Celeb spellcheck has posted the photoshop pics this is greeeeeat. Can’t wait for crocodile tears. Bring it on Sarah, ya lying bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.