Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone post screenshot? their account is private
It’s just the same screen shots that have been shared on this thread, with the caption “I thigh with my little eye, accidentally using the unphotoshopped version to promote presets. Oopsies.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Truthfully don’t get her issue with her thighs touching. If she’s so proud of her gym made booty shouldn’t her quads reflect that? That was one of the first things I noticed about tammy like years ago was she embraced being thick in the thighs cause that comes with booty.

Reactions: 33
It's gone from his story and also can't see the post from back in May. Lol Sarah you fake witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
missed our opportunity to write scam scammer all over that post lol now we wait for the crocodile tears and her saying how she was in a bad place before but is much more balanced now

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's gone from his story and also can't see the post from back in May. Lol Sarah you fake witch.
they are such bleeping nasty people, I honestly hope they feel annoyed and sour for the entire day - they deserve that when they distort themselves like that online and influence impressionable people negatively

• Heart
Don't worry guys, I'm sure this is a WEIRD FLUKE as she has nEvEr edited her photos or videos. Or plan B (her fav) - blame Kurt. "GuYs I had NoOoOo ideA..."

ETA: it's getting actually really insane seeing how closely they monitor this thread and directly respond/address/correct for what we say here. I feel like Tanika's full time duties include reading here. Must be fun reading this thread 24/7! Enjoy, Tan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I really hope the one good thing that comes from this is for her to actually get help for her body image issues. This is not normal, she needs to get professional help before she continues to put her toxic mindset on young women. Im just glad that there are forums like this one, reddit and on Instagram that are exposing influencers doing tit like this and saying, this is not normal and not ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I really hope the one good thing that comes from this is for her to actually get help for her body image issues. This is not normal, she needs to get professional help before she continues to put her toxic mindset on young women. Im just glad that there are forums like this one, reddit and on Instagram that are exposing influencers doing tit like this and saying, this is not normal and not ok.
Yeah, honestly I feel like I've always wanted her to seek out help, but I just feel as though even if she did, she would never address it with her audience in an authentic way. I believe that money and her business is #2 in how she gets her self esteem and her body is #1. If she were to address that and change in a meaningful way, I just don't think she would ever bring that to her channel/page. That's only my opinion because in the beginning of Sezzy Squad FB (when she formed it was still a huge fan) I saw how many 12-16 year old girls wrote all these restrictive and problematic posts, and I DMed her and said "I'm so worried about these posts, I feel like there needs to be some sort of moderating/address towards girls who are clearly explaining ED and disordered eating/exercise behavior. I hope you can reach out to them or begin to censor some of these posts so that it doesn't continue" and she read the message and never replied, never addressed anything. The group only became moderated by Tanika when people were criticizing princess Sezzy herself. Those comments and posts were deleted and directly called out by admins, and yet the cries for help by young girls went without comment for nearly 2 years in that cess pool. I always try to have empathy for all people and all situations, but the fact that Sarah makes her coin from instilling these behaviors and concerns in young girls because she makes THEM feel inferior (all while she is a liar and manipulator of photos and reality) makes me not care one single second that she may be self loathing and her entire existence starts and ends with food and image. Let her live like this. It's the least she can suffer for having made her money off the insecurities of teenage girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
omg that's SO embarrassing. It would've even been better to just leave the post and never address comments lol. They'll pretend it never happened? L O L
It’s honestly like watching a never ending train wreck. We can’t look away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She'll address it saying she felt so bad with her body back then and was mentally in a such an awful place (insert tears, everyone should feel sorry for her at that point) and now with her new workout routine thanks to her ebooks, she feels amazing and would never do that again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Ew can you imagine the convo they had? If she was even aware of this. It was only on his feed but I am sure she approves first what photos of hers go on his Instagram. So she would have edited it herself or most likely with his help and instead of putting his foot down saying “no Sarah I am not that kind of photographer and you look great at any shape and size.“ This just shows how common this must be. Surely most of her photos are manipulated not just in posing but heavily edited to look slimmer and he is all part of this. He is enabling her in her disordered body image how bleeping sad. You should run from a boyfriend like that.

Anyone have the pictures from Sarah’s launch of the stupid lip balm or whatever it was where her arm was slimmed? Someone on here also drew where the outline of her torso would be and it was really obviously photoshopped by her. I’ll send it to celeb spell check, keep it going, their post has over 200 comments already. She needs to be “cancelled” I hate that term but in this case we all know how fucked up she is and the manipulation has to end. This has gone on way too long

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s really blowing up. Celeb spell check, a few podcast Facebook groups, reddit. Good news

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.