Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I can't stand her poor spelling and grammar. Note it says "greatefully" "RECIEVED" oh my goodness... I noticed on her post about Fox in hospital the other day she spelt "losing" as "loosing." Imagine being 26 (?27?) or however old she is, and not knowing the difference between lose and loose. This witch was going to be a teacher? As if!
And always when she wants to say " a part of", she writes "apart" . It hurts my eyes everytime and I'm not even english native.

Reactions: 27
I don’t really get the Adobe thing. Perhaps for Kurt - I would suggest a bulk of his followers are Sarahs stans but I imagine he does have some creative followers as well. When he explained it, it made more sense to me and I think I understand what it is now. I don’t think Sarah has a clue, plus she’s already told us she uses Slack for her organisation.

Reactions: 11
Whoaaa you can really tell how much filler she has in her lips when she’s blowing on her hot drink in her recent stories. Even in her story from earlier today there was an obvious shadow above her top lip clearly showing how inflated they are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
And always when she wants to say " a part of", she writes "apart" . It hurts my eyes everytime and I'm not even english native.
Yes I've noticed that too! People seem to not have a space bar on their keyboards. I notice a lot of people will run words together, e.g. "aswell," "alot," "abit." Can't stand "aswell" haha. Wonder if Sezzy will ever proof read her posts before she actually posts them!

Reactions: 18
That video was awkward for me to watch because it seems like the sticky notes are ways for them to be demanding of each other(mainly Sarah)? It’s hard to explain. My partner and I have chores and to-do’s that we kindly communicate with each other and try and not be passive aggressive? I get it’s a video and an ad but it was just weird to watch. I felt uncomfortable that since Kurt gave Sarah a sticky she didn’t like she like attacked him with sticky notes? And then shoved it in his mouth—unnecessary.

the video could have showed them working in different parts of their “work home” with all their work based rooms (content room, podcast room, Pilates room lol) and it would have been relatable to the bossbabe persona.

this is petty but why choose kurt as a blonde in the emoji too? It should have been 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏻‍♂️ Not 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♂️ Lol. Who’s that blonde guy?!? lol She wants an all blonde surfer grom beach family I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes! I can't stand her poor spelling and grammar. Note it says "greatefully" "RECIEVED" oh my goodness... I noticed on her post about Fox in hospital the other day she spelt "losing" as "loosing." Imagine being 26 (?27?) or however old she is, and not knowing the difference between lose and loose. This witch was going to be a teacher? As if!
LOL omg you’re right. How did i miss “recieved” in my original post 😂 I must have been so shocked at “greatefully” that I had already looked away in secondhand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Um, anyone else catch that Sarah admitted she's been sponsored by Tropeaka for year. I mean, we all knew it but she never disclosed it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Such a scary video, it is a BTS commentary of her own ED progression.
I can see so much of Sarah in 2017 version of the girl in the video. Half of a banana, obsessed with eating the healthiest option while eating out (I remember being confused by Sarah's constant 'tips&tricks' on how to order healthy food while eating out), doing everything just to be as small as possible, getting back on track... Just terrifying how easy it is to mask unhealthy and obsessive behaviors with "health and fitness".

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Might be an unpopular opinion but I really disliked that ad. The sound effects are cringy and reminded me of 2000s American TV informecials. The sticky notes made no sense? Like I get what they were going for but.. just no. For my work I use very similar programmes etc and this did not make me want to use Adobe's version. They showed the actual thing for like 2 seconds?? Like what are the features, what does it actually do? They've posted the ad on IG as well, so most people would be watching on their phones and I couldn't even see the screen where they showed the actual thing. And the sound at the end was so bad I had to put my volume all the way up. Ugh, just so badly executed. Makes me furious that there are actual creatives out there who would love to work for big boys like Adobe but they choose these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ugh, just so badly executed. Makes me furious that there are actual creatives out there who would love to work for big boys like Adobe but they choose these two.
It was initially Kurt who was their ambassador, wasn't it? Is Sarah one of their ambassadors now, too? :unsure:
I only ask because that's what happened with Mazda. Kurt was their ambassador and then suddenly, she became one too and that's how they got a second car.
Do they have a clause that states they must both be ambassadors or something? bleeping hell, talk about an unhealthy relationship. Kurt can't even get his own deals without her clawing her way into them somehow. :rolleyes:
spoiler: such an obvious cash grab. Both of them being ambassadors means double the free gifts, double the free holidays, and double the pay cheques.

Reactions: 28
I messaged Adobe mentioning Sarah and Kurt's homophobic and racist history. I work in creative arts industry and can't explain how disappointed I am to see Adobe stand behind these two awful humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Again she can't tell time because she's been sponsored since 2016
Oops, my typo, I meant to say "years".

Might be an unpopular opinion but I really disliked that ad. The sound effects are cringy and reminded me of 2000s American TV informecials. The sticky notes made no sense? Like I get what they were going for but.. just no. For my work I use very similar programmes etc and this did not make me want to use Adobe's version. They showed the actual thing for like 2 seconds?? Like what are the features, what does it actually do? They've posted the ad on IG as well, so most people would be watching on their phones and I couldn't even see the screen where they showed the actual thing. And the sound at the end was so bad I had to put my volume all the way up. Ugh, just so badly executed. Makes me furious that there are actual creatives out there who would love to work for big boys like Adobe but they choose these two.

My favourite part is on Sarah's stories she tried to justify it by saying that's what they do at home anyway

Reactions: 9
Everyone commenting on her spelling mistakes I feel like she might have dyslexia

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey, long time lurker but as I work in Marketing and use Adobe Acrobat and all their stuff quite a lot I just couldn't handle that. Acrobat is amazing for getting things signed, making editable pdfs, organising yourself and your team and they really didn't do it justice. Also, those sound effects really made me cringe... Anybody else?

Reactions: 31
Everyone commenting on her spelling mistakes I feel like she might have dyslexia
Thank you for bringing this up. I really think she does and that’s totally okay.
I sometimes find it petty to pick on peoples spelling errors but in Sezzys case she really has no excuse cause she could easily afford a tool like Grammarly to help. Personally I use it for work, and it's the best thing I ever bought cause I struggle quite a lot with grammar and spelling.

Reactions: 11
Whoa... I watched this and it's basically a SD video. The vocab, the smoothie, the salads, the Kombucha, the descriptions of food. Holy tit. IDENTICAL

Thank you for bringing this up. I really think she does and that’s totally okay.
I sometimes find it petty to pick on peoples spelling errors but in Sezzys case she really has no excuse cause she could easily afford a tool like Grammarly to help. Personally I use it for work, and it's the best thing I ever bought cause I struggle quite a lot with grammar and spelling.
I think she's mentioned Kurt has dyslexia, but if you know you're prone to frequent spelling mistakes, surely you would have someone proof it first?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hey, long time lurker but as I work in Marketing and use Adobe Acrobat and all their stuff quite a lot I just couldn't handle that. Acrobat is amazing for getting things signed, making editable pdfs, organising yourself and your team and they really didn't do it justice. Also, those sound effects really made me cringe... Anybody else?
Totally agree I felt like their ad was so weird - I work as a a designer and have been using adobe products for years. Why doesn't she act her age? She could have done a pretty chilled advertisement for them and said how it's useful for her and her business - it would have gained a lot more respect for her as a BuSiNeSs WomAn that way too. Her audience are 13 year olds - wtf was adobe thinking? The partnership made more sense with Kurt but as a part of 'Sarahs Day' it makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.