Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madblonde

She will a hundred percent get a real tree and normally most aussies just tend to do the tree.
(Australian over here and my partners family are from Cronulla)
I mean specifically a real tree as opposed to a fake one, my experience growing up in aus is most have a plastic tree however i’ve noticed getting a real tree has picked up in recent years. Getting a tree/vlogging it etc would make good Christmas content filler for sez.

Reactions: 4
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
Well I was an OG subscriber. The video where she was with her uni friend going on about how she had sodi bloat. That's when I decided I didn't like her. But I still watched lol

PinkTuna

Im pretty sure I know who you are talking about. I started following when they called out Sarah, and then noticed when they started liking and commenting on heaps of her stuff so I unfollowed!
What did they call Sarah out for? Too many options so not sure which one

Lloret

Chatty Member
One great thing with being up all night with your child, she probably ‘worked’
I’m pretty sure she spent the night blocking and deleting international followers, waking to her trashy campaign.

I don’t think he got vaneers. I’m sure he just got them aligned at the same place. I’m pretty sure once he saw Sarahs he pulled out.
They are bigger than before. When only aligned, they stay the same size. They are very long compared to his "before" teeth. And it's not common to just reconstruct the front (chipped) teeth, cause you bite with them so it wouldn't last.

Reactions: 3

Moogun

Not sure why we aren't naming the suspected dietician when we went all out on exposing the nutritionist before Sarah officially tagged her 🤷‍♀️

So here's this post. Guess Sarah *forgot* to tag her after making this for Kurt's birthday.
When did Sarah make this?

Babychops

I am Australian too. I don't know anyone who gets a real tree, most people just ge the plastic/kmart ones
I've grown up with real trees my whole life i recently bought a fake tree because the trend is making them unreasonably priced. I'm on the Gold Coast.

Spicy_bananas

Everyone! I can't start the new thread now and was wondering if someone else can start it. Just check which title got the most votes and go from there. Thanks a bunch.