Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
hate to agree with her on this one but it always takes longer to drive from one side of Sydney to the other. Especially northern beaches.
I live in Sydney so I know all too well about the traffic :) but fortunately sis works to her own schedule and can choose to not go in peak hour. She always exaggerates.

Reactions: 7
-is it common in her area to not have a driveway? She mentioned that she’s not driving because parking in her neighborhood is bad. For a million dollar house, wouldn’t you have a driveway?! I may have misinterpreted the stories
I think she means she will struggle to get a park where she is going out for dinner and that’s why they’re dropping her off

android_x

Ash is a real person, they know each other from when he was living out in the hills, though not from the same school (She went to mine). Far down in his insta he's in a couple of photos with her. You're right about her online presence being practically invisible though.
Kudos to her for keeping her virtual presence minimal! I’m seriously impressed. The similarities between her tastes and Sarah’s are extreme, and the timing felt too weird to be coincidence. Life is stranger than fiction 😂

finchrotten

A little off topic but there seems to be a woman with the last name Sunee who already creates cook books. Can someone with an instagram reach out and at least warn her that her brand is about to be overtaken? Her handle is kimsunee and her website is kimsunee.com. I wonder if she has any legal rights to the name since it is in fact her name and she will be in the same space as Sarah.

Also leave it to Sez to take a traditional Thai name, make it pink, and claim it as her own. I’m more and more disgusted with her everyday.
This is interesting to bring up. I wonder if this girl has any trademark on her name. Not sure how it works in other countries, but in the US, if you have any use of a word that’s trademarked, whether part of a name/sentence or just the word, and are using it to make money, you have to change it. Unfortunately, I know this from experience. I used to have a blog and IG handle that was 3 words, and one of the words was trademarked. A lawyer reached out to me and I had 7 days to change it.

SarahTommy

On another note - has Kurt had his teeth done? I thought those were his natural teeth. In the photo from the wedding ring day you can see he has white discolouration on his front teeth. I noticed because I thought that was refreshing to see someone who is actually comfortable with how they look.
He’s probably photoshopped them.

Who do you all reckon curates a Pinterest board with the following photos? I should add the baby photos were all added two years ago, none since. A new home board also popped up a year ago that hasn’t been touched since...

View attachment 337300View attachment 337301
What’s the Pinterest handle?

She did have a Pinterest, as I found it was a follower of Kurts. Then she made all of her boards secret

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
This girl gives me psycho vibes, who is the little girl that is with her in her pictures ? and why she acts like she is her mom blasting her over social media. This girl seems creepy to me. Can't wait for the tea, I wonder how much of a ripple effect she will have on other girls that follow Sarah and her since she doesn't follow Sarah anymore.
thats her cousin I’m pretty sure. She’s really close to her Aunty and Uncle I saw in a post, just trying to decipher how her and her aunt and uncle look around the same age haha

SarahTommy

anyone see Focks pull at his nappy as he was running across the deck? Is that something kids do often normally, or just when their happy is wet / irritating them?
They usually do this when it’s full. The weight of the wee pulls it down, so they pull it up. My son would wake from naps or bedtime with a full nappy and do this.

Bink

They applied to trademark just the app itself, not the type of content. I don't know much about IP but I assume this protects them against someone else making an app with the same name. Might be all she needs from an IP prospective.

Reactions: 6

Somebodycomegeter

Maybe kurts white spots are from vitamin deficiencies, pretty sure they are his real teeth. Do they ever go to the dentist for regular check ups?

Reactions: 6