Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
With that little weight your also not really gonna work your muscles ..
I know right! I have these weights at home (I add them to my weight stack as extras on my machine when i can't go up a full plate) and they're 1.5kg each. She may aswell just use bodyweight honestly! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8

rach.ella

Does anyone follow eightathome? she just mentioned something in her story about how 1 in 4.3 billion females have babies body shape :ROFLMAO: on the same day the barbie campaign goes live hahaha

• Haha

Lloret

Chatty Member
View attachment 340380
Im sorry, does this girl have any fucking clue of fitness and exercising??? This movement combination does not make any sense at all, like do you want to train your legs with that single leg deadlift or do you wanna train your arms?? And where is the form and control in her movements? I’m sorry I just hate all these fitness influencers sharing „FuLl BoDy“ movement patterns that don’t make any sense. You can’t really concentrate on either of the movements and with that little weight your also not really gonna work your muscles .. No wonder sarahs doesn’t look as fit as she wants to make us all believe, I honestly think all her at home Workouts are super inefficient and ineffective if you want to build muscle/tone up.
Sorry for this long rant 😅
Aaand the neck again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lina1

On another topic, the chai tea story felt so contrived to me. I bet she decided before she even started the story that she would act surprised at how sweet it was as a way to showcase the ingredients. Maybe tropeaka even asked her to hype up how naturally sweet it was as a selling point. After all, she said at the start that she’d already made it once, so why would she be surprised at how sweet it was?

I literally thought the same thing 🤔

BusyBee01

I’ve been hate following Sarah for months and have finally felt compelled to post after seeing how badly photoshopped her latest overpriced collection is - her belly button is stretched sideways! That’s just on example View attachment 334090
I was bored one afternoon and went through some of her awful edits from her Instagram and some of the campaigns. They were pretty funny. She has little attention to detail.

jllns90

Oh yes! The infamous AITA thread that was her sister posting about that coconut ice block that was supposed to be her birthday cake! I'm dying laughing at the memory of that! 😂😂😂
Lol I was wondering about that the other day since I recently joined reddit myself. I can't remember if it was deleted or something? Would love to read it again haha.

• Heart

Furggle

Chatty Member
Not sure why we aren't naming the suspected dietician when we went all out on exposing the nutritionist before Sarah officially tagged her 🤷‍♀️

So here's this post. Guess Sarah *forgot* to tag her after making this for Kurt's birthday.
Oh WHAAATTT????!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I agree that the "African black" comment was out of order.

Can I ask why you aren't offended by this dark tan? I get you don't want white saviours, and I'm not asking you to "help me help you!", but I want to know what about this isn't offensive?
I can’t speak for other black people but I’ve been in predominantly white schools and lived in predominantly white neighborhoods my entire life so I think I’ve been conditioned to think it’s “normal.” Of course if someone is blatantly blackfishing then it’s problematic but I’ve followed Sarah since 2013 so I know she wouldn’t want to be associated with “blackness” at all. I think she’s influenced by people like the Kardashians and other white influencers who get dark tans.

Loz87

She was making $10k per mention, per post in her early days. This increased ten fold as she hit 1 million followers. Each post has approximately 3 mentions (tropeaka, loving earth and mazda for instance). On top of YT earnings, on top of collab earnings, on top of investments, on top of... She will never be bankrupt.
Please excuse my ignorance, I didn't know you could make money like that on social media! I'm in the wrong profession apparently haha!

Bananabread20

So Fox's awake times are 3 hours in the morning, then 7+ hours in the afternoon? That blew my mind (for context, my same aged bebe is awake 7am-12pm then 2pm-7.30pm) Obviously every babe is different and even our sched changes daily, but honestly those times make me think Fox must be an ANGEL because most couldn't do such a long awake stretch after a nap.

20201205_224555.jpg

• Wow

thatblondegirl

I lost interest around the time she launched “her” protein balls and randomly distributed some in her neighborhood in a fairy dress (not sure I’m remembering all the details). I feel like it was around this time that she all of a sudden developed this over the top personality that just didn’t sit well with me

She did what?! Is there footage of this? hahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
we already discussed this extensively but it’s really not. I live in Sydney and understand the traffic and getting from south north vice versus PLUS the comment was in jest at her constant sxaggerations

Focean will be 2 end of March :)
Sorry no idea why it inserted an old comment into a new comment? Want to punch my own face for doing a Sarah and not checking before I posted. Sorry all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7