Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Off topic but couple threads ago someone have found the naturopath Sarah goes to who is openly anti-vax. Does anyone remember who it might be, or which thread it was on? Many thanks 💕

Reactions: 6

Loh4

“Coulour”?? Yet again, more spelling errors. Your posing in front of a mirror. It’s not hard to get the spelling of a word correct?? “Oh but I’m just so busy I never read over what I type”. Okay what about individuals within society who WRITE for work and are super busy all day writing and editing. They seem to still proofread what they write.

You wrote 5 words Sarah. 5. It doesn’t take a long time to glance over the sentence you just wrote and make sure it’s grammatically correct. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, quit focusing your work on if you have a thigh gap and if your foot is pointed out enough and if your hand is on your hip acting like a “boss”.

She is that obsessed with herself and her disordered posing it drives me mad, and the way she boasts about how busy she always is, how professional she is and what a “boss mum” she is but can’t seem to write correctly “irks” me. Wake up Sarah.
I can’t even with her and photoshopping!
She makes is so obvious by doing it with that rug the lines are not straight. Wake up!!

• Haha

Renster

I’m in WA and I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who has had a real tree. I genuinely didn’t think people here (Australia) got real trees!

lycheemartini

VIP Member
I may be a differing opinion and this may expose I do enjoy 'hate-watching' shit influencers and picking apart their unethical behaviour and lies, but I have never liked her. I started watching her on and off when Trashy Bines (my previous trainwreck guilty pleasure to watch) stole an image of Sarah's fridge and posted it without credit, then tried to grovel and collab with Sarah who hadn't replied to any of her messages... lol

This was early Sarah days, but even then I used to cringe at her body checks, skipping meals or eating one meal of 500 calories a day, her addiction to Stevia, her expressing continuously she is a SMALL human and not meant to be BIG (5kg heavier), demonising of foods, always needing to 'fix' something, no transparency with product plugs and her cringey social behaviour / jokes (she has always talked like such a gym bro 'YTB, swole, shredded'. I really have never seen her as genuine and always seen her as quite self absorbed. Others may disagree but I always saw her relationship with her ex as fucking weird, they seemed no more closer or romantic than Kurt and her. I think she is the common denominator here.

Obviously, she has been progressively worse each year as her disordered thoughts and health approach worsens, and her shit attitude and ethics are fuelled by her millions of dollars and obsession with image and aesthetic. Money changes people, but I think Sarah was always narcissistic and toxic in her message, judgement and behaviour.
Hahaha I remember the fridge thing with Ashy 😂 hilarious!

• Haha

hanbaaaaaan

Should the ad be declared in the title? I don't really know the laws in Australia around declaration of sponsors and ads.

Reactions: 5

lycheemartini

VIP Member
was sent this video on insta - can I name the source? not sure if allowed but hahahahaha (will edit this with the tag if im allowed)
GIRL DOES NOT EVER HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT - I mean, barbie isnt original we've seen Kylie Jenner do it etc but this comparison video is brilliant, classic Sez. Great job KJtilse media another successful *cough* plagiarism
Ohh what is this? When I click on it, it’s blank.

Heyah__

Chatty Member
to be fair, I work for a brand like white fox (not white fox) and we purposely order on a sizing curve. Every retailer does, whether it’s apparel, shoes, kids clothes. You use all your sales history to see what curve your sizes sell in and you order heaviest in those. And honestly they probably do order small quantities in the XL and XXL sizes because their size curve would be lower in those sizes and my guess would be because as a brand, both white fox and Sarah’s day are not size inclusive...so I’m sure the sales they get from those sizes girls, despite having the stock, lacks demand! (Basically it’s a business decision that’s based on numbers, but their numbers are a reflection of their messaging and lack of inclusivity)

oh yeah fair enough. I get what you mean.

Definitely would have less girls who wear sizes XL and XXL buying from them as they don’t really show girls that size in them, and if they do, it’s extremely ill fitting.

Moogun

I've always thought they must have a team of sorts for this stuff. I've seen comments disappear (on YT) when it would be like 3am in the morning for them. Tanika is a definitely one of them as she moderates the Facebook Group. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all of their little group: Scuzz, Durt, Tanika, Jei and Ed. They seem to have this lucretive thing going on where they are pooling multiple businesses together (SD, KJ Media, Two Palms Media, Sunee (at least)) so they are each profitting from using each other. The blocking and deleting is probably done by all five of them across all of their business platforms, with SD being the top priority.
I didn't know about Two Palms until you said it. Tbh this is the only legit business I see that Sarah is a part of. Sarah's Day is a business, but it's business is now to sell other businesses 😅

Gensdoor

Is this the blue stripe on Fox's nappy again indicating that it needs to be changed?
I cant really tell. Maybe she decided to buy diapers without the indicator because we kept calling her out because that blue line still looks pretty thick 🤷‍♀️🤷

• Haha

Yogoyogi

What a difference an hour (and a delete button) makes. The first comments were people's genuine, immediate responses. Check out the comment feed now and it's nothing but positivity and love. Do you think Sarah actually believes in this fake world she so carefully curates for herself? It's all as fake as her thigh gap.
The comments not all for her have a lot of likes compared to the ones that are LoVinG it

Madblonde

That gave me the best chuckle here’s the vlog that includes the cake hahah
omg I’m actually dying right now I totally missed all of this. So funny even her family can’t stand her cooking.

I noticed this yesterday too! Even without the dodgy lighting, the two front teeth seemed white but all the others more yellow? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn’t think he got veneers he just got Invisalign. When sez surprised him with free veneers I’m fairly sure he wasn’t keen and just got them straightened instead. Happy to be corrected if wrong!

Last edited: