Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nynke

A pic Kurt posted in May, and the same pic on his story right now. Pretty sure Sarah’s thighs have been edited to look skinnier in the pic he posted to his feed 🤔 so much for body positivity
View attachment 334458
I think you are right.....everything else, including the shadow, foceans foot and the wave are the same.
Great detective work!

Wow - disgusting
She must have requested it and the fact he’s done that makes him just as gross.View attachment 334459
Very good detective work and here is a poorly executed video by me.. I thought it would be a shot slightly later where her leg would be placed further away, but no, they really did photoshop this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Right, but surely ignorance doesn't excuse someone's behaviour?

I remember when she and Kurt was invited to a weird boat party once, and instead of drinking anything they drank Kombucha. It was literally a club on a boat, and they didn't drink because Sarah said she doesn't like drinking. Over the years she's always mentioned she doesn't drink, but then in that video she says she hadn't had a drink for 3 years? What? I think you're right that she thinks drinking = drunk, but she's consistently said she NEVER drinks
I remember this 😂😂😂😂 everyone was drinking and they were awkward AF posing with their buchy bahahaha

• Haha

Bluesky32114

I have two kids and there is not a toy they love more then the cheap trikes from big w. Stop pushing an adult toy on him and encourage him to start at the beginning. A trike, balance bike or a 3 wheeled scooter there are no toys for him just the stupid skateboard for her and skurt. She's soo bloody selfish all the money and yet he is so deprived.
Not to mention she almost runs over his poor toes numerous times! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Moogun

Haha I had a feeling it was someone from here!
Still fucked though.
It's so gross that White Fox sizes up. It makes itself the Tiny Human Club, where the average size is considered too large. Even fucking Supré has better sizing

Lelonita

Some of the lasagna comments have me dying 😂😂😂 it does look like an actual pile of dogs vomit, hahah I cant stop laughing that she would actually post that as a way to hype up the cooking project 😅😂😅

On another topic, the chai tea story felt so contrived to me. I bet she decided before she even started the story that she would act surprised at how sweet it was as a way to showcase the ingredients. Maybe tropeaka even asked her to hype up how naturally sweet it was as a selling point. After all, she said at the start that she’d already made it once, so why would she be surprised at how sweet it was?
She can’t tell the truth for nothing. She’s a walking contradiction. 🤣🤣🤣

baloo_14

Chatty Member
I started following Sarah just before she had Fox. About a week later I found the Guru gossip page as I needed to know if others felt the same as me. And here we are 😅 after having my own Bub the subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) holier then thou attitude when it comes to food, toys and TV really grinds my gears. We can see he watches plenty of TV (no judgement here, my one loves the wiggles!) and maybe if she bought him some fun colourful toys he might actually play with them!

Flexicon

Warning: Sezzy Active Wear Will Give You Saggy Tits! Seriously, this is the most unsupportive, unflattering bra top I've ever seen. And this is on a regular, average-sized girl. Imagine how much worse it would be on someone larger-breasted. The flimsy straps and soft stretchy fabric are so wrong for an exercise bra - whoever designed this should be shot.

Attachments

• Wow

Madblonde

She’ll either make a huge fuss about going and getting a real tree (which some people Do but I wouldn’t say is the norm in Australia) or she’ll get a WHITE tree to match her WHITE house.

smlgalbigworld

I don't know if you ladies know about this Dutch tradition for St. Nicholas and Black Pete (which is awfully racist but they still do it), but gave me such Scuz vibes ---

View attachment 338608
In Finland there is a common FAMILY card game called Black Pete where you basically collect cards and match up all the white families and whoever was left with Black Pete (black gypsy with no family, awful I know) would lose. It’s honestly a horrendous game when you think about it and only got off the shelves this year with the BLM movement. Anyway, scuzzy viebz for sure!!

• Wow
  • Sad

2xblended

VIP Member
Edit: the below is a new post, but even after refreshing the page still added it to my previous comment. Grrr!!!!
Sorry, to clarify a bit on the UI here.
If an old quote or reply gets included with a post you've just made (as it did with @PiesAndLattes), then you probably hit the quote button the last time you were on the site but for whatever reason opted not to reply. It got saved on your account automatically (and thus, will reappear when you next come to reply). It will remain saved until you delete it.
If you've quoted or typed something then changed your mind, hit the floppy disk icon at the top of the reply box- you'll get the option to save or delete- so that you can remove it from the automatically saved drafts. Once deleted, you can type in a fresh reply and it won't add in older quotes.

As for messages merging (the bit I've quoted you on), it's the site's system and is designed so that one person doesn't clog up pages with multiple individual posts. Your posts will automatically merge together if you make posts in succession. The way you put a demarcation (_____) is probably the easiest way to indicate that your two points are separate from each other.

Sorry for the OT post, just thought it might be helpful. :)

Carly1121

For you poor souls she blocked. Your welcome x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Wcj29

you guys, she’s honestly just mum of the year at this point. So glad she’s shared this ground breaking piece of information. Who would have thought if you actually involve your kid in activities by giving them little tasks to complete that they would feel as though they belong and are needed/wanted.... absolutely groundbreaking.

Double post sorry but I call bullshit on this one. The kid doesn’t speak ever or we would have heard it. If he can’t put basic “mum/dad” words together he sure as hell isn’t saying three syllables (peek-a-boo) yet 😂😂😂😂😂😂
He has said mum and dad quite clearly in some of her stories though.
And I also remember the story that he DID say the word crocodile.
He’s fine, some kids talk quicker, some talk slower. Same as walking, and all the other skills we learn as kids. It all happens at different paces. He says basic words and babbled which is fine for his age.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This girl gives me psycho vibes, who is the little girl that is with her in her pictures ? and why she acts like she is her mom blasting her over social media. This girl seems creepy to me. Can't wait for the tea, I wonder how much of a ripple effect she will have on other girls that follow Sarah and her since she doesn't follow Sarah anymore.
She has hashtagged baby cousin in her photos, I had the same thought because I thought it was super suss that her highlights and posts of the child only started after Fox was born ...

Does she have a YouTube channel or will this be her first video? I’m intrigued but I can’t seem to find a YouTube, that just seems like a bloody deep hole to just suddenly pull yourself out of because she’s a copy and paste of Sarah just on the other side of the continent

So her mother asked Emily to apologise to Sarah??? Are you serious? After Emily actually asked her to pleeeaaaase bring a normal cake and sezza just ignored it??!! I can't with her parents.
Perhaps the parents stood up for Sarah and wanted her to apologize to Sarah because Sarah is the rich child 💰 and they probably want to side with her so she will look after them later in life 😂 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

SarahTommy

24422017-7C02-4784-998D-8315B96305F9.png

Just to clarify- XS guys

Long time follower but my first time posting. Looks like Scuzzy is still photoshopping her thighs even after the celebspellcheck post. The couch looks distorted and is following the exact curve of her leg
I don’t see it, do you mean the carpet? As I think that’s the style.

Last edited:
  • Haha