Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps deleting comments under her latest post calling her out on the cushion drama - she’s honestly the trump of influencers , what a shady witch

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Is this normal? I’m asking because I don’t do it. Do couples lay in bed in the dark with their phones on?

F6306B46-0FCF-440B-87B1-5C66B9F3F389.jpeg

Also which would be the best news feed to contact about all this? One that is fair and won’t turn the story to praise Sez

Reactions: 16
When we point out Scuzz's botox or her thinning hair, I can understand because she pushes the narrative of "body bloom fixed my skin, thickened my hair and made me look like a mermaid, buy your bottle now!" :rolleyes:
Pointing out the blatant lies and inconsistencies is what these threads are for.
Kurt hasn't made any such ludicrous claims and yet there's been mocking of his appearance in the past few threads...I'm not sure how I feel about it. Similarly unsure about where I personally draw a line around Focean.
I was thinking, if Focean came home from school in a few years' time (if anywhere will accept him without a vaccination) and was making fun of his classmate's hairstyle, we'd be quick to say that he's learned to be intolerant of others/ is overly focused on external appearances/ is a bully because of the example Scuzz and Durt have set for him. So, why is this commentary any different? It's hair, he's trying something new, it will grow back. Isn't it enough his own partner is mocking him publicly?
:unsure:
Perhaps I'm overthinking. Please feel free to correct me. I'm only thinking aloud and wondering if it's right to apply the same commentary across the board to all of them, when it's only her claiming her products are the reason she looks the way she does, which is absolutely bullshit.

I completely agree with everything you've said here. I get uncomfortable reading about some things on here, in particular about physical things that are out of control such as Kurt's hair.

I also feel like we shouldn't discuss Focean as much. Yeah, she brings him into the online world but what does happen when he grows up? We literally don't know.

If we don't think about these things and act accordingly, we are just as bad as Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this normal? I’m asking because I don’t do it. Do couples lay in bed in the dark with their phones on?

View attachment 313695

Also which would be the best news feed to contact about all this? One that is fair and won’t turn the story to praise Sez
My main thought is that is SO bad for their eyes and for their circadian rhythm/sleep

Reactions: 11
I completely agree with everything you've said here. I get uncomfortable reading about some things on here, in particular about physical things that are out of control such as Kurt's hair.

I also feel like we shouldn't discuss Focean as much. Yeah, she brings him into the online world but what does happen when he grows up? We literally don't know.

If we don't think about these things and act accordingly, we are just as bad as Sarah.
I think it's fair we point out the stuff relating to him but at Sarah's/Kurt's parenting faults such as that horrendous bottle, letting him jump around with the screwdriver, riling up Abby, because I see those as a critique of them rather than commenting on fox.

Reactions: 17

Agreed, considering Kurt seems to be going through some health issues atm with the anxiety & the pretty noticeable weight loss I’m also a little uncomfortable about all the comments mocking his sudden heavy hair loss.

I feel like a couple of months down the line we may end up finding out that it’s another symptom of what could be a serious health problem 😬

Reactions: 16
I think it's fair we point out the stuff relating to him but at Sarah's/Kurt's parenting faults such as that horrendous bottle, letting him jump around with the screwdriver, riling up Abby, because I see those as a critique of them rather than commenting on fox.
I kind of agree, but it is hard not to do the whole 'moderating the forum on here' -- like part of the rules is to try not to moderate or tell people what they can and cannot post about. I personally think getting personal like making the excessive comments about his balding is too far (and prefer sticking to critiquing their crappy behaviours) but we need to find balance in not moderating others vs considering what we've written before we post

ETA: Im sorry I dont want us to all waste posting about this lol, but given his serious health issues of recent I just feel bad on any personal comments made

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
When she said she was going to address the elephant in the room I stupidly thought for a split second she was going to apologise to letting her stans loose on sabiandsoul. Nope..she was just making fun of Kurts hair. Raging.

I think the worst part is that I can totally see how even her older, educated followers get tricked into believing her version on the truth - that was me until I found the gurugossip forum. She gaslights in the most subtle way, but once you see it its impossible to unsee. Hopefully more of her stans wake up soon.

Reactions: 53

I have to admit I got carried away and laughed about the photos of Kurt's new hair, and sometimes it's just harmless fun but relentlessly mocking someone's appearance is what Sarah would do. And I don't want to be like her. So thanks, your comments brought back some sense into me.
In addition, I know that we are all worked up about Scammy's latest scandal and I'm well aware of the fact that we are on a gossip site, but we shouldn't fall into the same trap as Sarah and bully people by calling them names on their platform even if the circumstances might justify it. Also, this would only further encourage Sarah's victim mentality and help her narrative of unfair hatazzzz harassing her.

Reactions: 34
Why does she get away with so much?
What will it take for her to apologise or start losing followers?

Reactions: 20
Sarah’s Day #13 Stans, I’ve been scammed, launch an attack so I can get my money back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
This is an anonymous gossip forum. We don't have to hold ourselves to any standards. No one is in charge here 🤠

And besides, Outspoken proved anyone can just take what is said and twist it to their narrative.. soooo

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.