Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is AWFUL!!!!!! This picture absolutely grinds me. That smug look, that hair tuck 🤮

I really, really don’t want to wish bad on anyone but I can’t understand how Sarah continues to get away with being so awful, ignorant, miserable, selfish, conceited and rude 😭😭😭😭😭
As for Nicky the nurse, I’m South African too and if you’re reading here - shame on you!!!! You should understand financial implications more than anyone, living in South Africa and seeing poverty on a daily basis! I can’t believe you would do that to a small business!
Yes exactly!!! I'm also a South African and I cannot believe that someone can be so hateful and willing to cause terrible implications for a small business that has done her no harm. Especially, as you mentioned, seeing such devastating poverty on the daily. She's probably the type to say "well if they dont want to be poor they should work harder" 🤮😭🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
1B9230CD-6722-4F2D-9167-5DB169EFC0D2.jpeg
Funny how she had to insert every single one of her products like look at me I am a big shot.
9B058A10-0994-49E2-A69C-1CB8696044C6.jpeg

I believe this girl is lying, she bought “some” pillows? Where is she making hundred of $$ at age 13? Pleeeeaaase.

Also again with her warped timeline. She message them she ordered at the beginning of last month but on the order it says 15.10. FFS.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I feel like I’ve missed something with the business, so it can’t be mentioned here? Totally fair but can someone confirm they are taking it further? I hope they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's probably screenshots of the airline thing on GG. I've edited my above post as well - maybe you should delete your quote of me if possible too?

I'll definitely crowd fund and support this as much as possible. I'm literally finishing my law degree tomorrow so have offered Sabi whatever help I can give.
Congrats on finishing your degree!!🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Congrats on finishing your degree!!🙏
Awwww thank you <3 It's been a very long 7 years but I can't wait to get out in the world and start hopefully doing some good!

I feel like I’ve missed something with the business, so it can’t be mentioned here? Totally fair but can someone confirm they are taking it further? I hope they are!
Yup - they're being responsible and cautious and my hat's off to them. It would be so easy to flip out in that kind of situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
ONLY Sarah would wear all white to her sisters hens weekend, she’ll prob do the same to the wedding as well🤦🏼‍♀️
she clearly read the sabi comments today where they were all saying sissy squad and yeah the girls in solidarity for bullying a small biz owner.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
If someone was looking to message the wedding dress shop it’s likely hopexpage - I was going to get my wedding dress from there because I love but if they’re sponsoring this scumbag I don’t want to support anywhere that supports her.
The owner was super lovely though so they may listen, I don’t know.
I’d also put money on it being a Prea James dress. They’re stunning and slinky and I’d guess the slime ball would want something that shows off her figure.

Reactions: 22
If someone was looking to message the wedding dress shop it’s likely hopexpage - I was going to get my wedding dress from there because I love but if they’re sponsoring this scumbag I don’t want to support anywhere that supports her.
The owner was super lovely though so they may listen, I don’t know.
I’d also put money on it being a Prea James dress. They’re stunning and slinky and I’d guess the slime ball would want something that shows off her figure.
Calling it now: https://preajames.com.au/tyler

(this is the first one I saw that has a stomach cut out lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ONLY Sarah would wear all white to her sisters hens weekend, she’ll prob do the same to the wedding as well🤦🏼‍♀️
I almost messaged her with "LOL I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR HENS, I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT YOU WERE THR BRIDE IN WHITE LOL" (with lots of ass kissing "I can't wait to see you in white and see your hens" etc) but... Decided against it...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I go to bed all caught up and wake up to 6 new pages 🤣

It's infuriating that Scuzz just deletes her stories and moves on while that poor business is still dealing with the fallout, and likely will be for a long time. Scuzz is on a complete high today. She's totally getting off of the drama she's caused.

Spotted this comment from S&S 2 hours ago. I'm glad they're still trying to defend themselves. Unsurprising Scuzz has gone quiet. No doubt she'll block them soon like she did with Blakbusiness.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Had to laugh that he got his haircut after everyone bashed him on tattle for his 'sweeping fringe and how he is going bald...hahahaha
I am honestly not trying to bully him and if he likes this hair then whatever lol but I really just think when men’s hair starts to thin they should just buzz it! It looks so scraggly and stringy, I think it would 100000% look better if he just embraced it and buzzed it off.

But I also totally understand that thinning hair is a big deal for men and it feeds into the idea of body image and toxic masculinity. After Sarah last night making fun of his “double chin” I’m sure she has made him feel bad about his thinning hair

I am also sure that while thinning hair is genetic, it has probably been sped up for Kurt due to poor nutrition from Sarah’s cooking and high stress from their relationship. Not to mention her constantly shaming for him and making him work so hard to finish her house. And probably his other “sickness” aka anxiety

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 313561Funny how she had to insert every single one of her products like look at me I am a big shot.
View attachment 313560
I believe this girl is lying, she bought “some” pillows? Where is she making hundred of $$ at age 13? Pleeeeaaase.

Also again with her warped timeline. She message them she ordered at the beginning of last month but on the order it says 15.10. FFS.
Haha that’s what I thought with the 13 year old comment. Like, maybe she works at a family business but she’s be making such little money 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also I cannot believe we are nearly at new thread time! I can’t even keep up with this one at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When we point out Scuzz's botox or her thinning hair, I can understand because she pushes the narrative of "body bloom fixed my skin, thickened my hair and made me look like a mermaid, buy your bottle now!" :rolleyes:
Pointing out the blatant lies and inconsistencies is what these threads are for.
Kurt hasn't made any such ludicrous claims and yet there's been mocking of his appearance in the past few threads...I'm not sure how I feel about it. Similarly unsure about where I personally draw a line around Focean.
I was thinking, if Focean came home from school in a few years' time (if anywhere will accept him without a vaccination) and was making fun of his classmate's hairstyle, we'd be quick to say that he's learned to be intolerant of others/ is overly focused on external appearances/ is a bully because of the example Scuzz and Durt have set for him. So, why is this commentary any different? It's hair, he's trying something new, it will grow back. Isn't it enough his own partner is mocking him publicly?
:unsure:
Perhaps I'm overthinking. Please feel free to correct me. I'm only thinking aloud and wondering if it's right to apply the same commentary across the board to all of them, when it's only her claiming her products are the reason she looks the way she does, which is absolutely bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.