Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow imagine coming home with a haircut and your partner just laughing their ass off at you. she's such a witch. sezzzy your bun ain't much thicker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Look at this nasty human being.. it’s not even been 24 hours and she is hard core laughing and having time of her life. Doesn’t she feel even slightest of guilt that she ruined someone’s business yesterday, not to mention the business owner who was in total shock dealing with all this bullshit Sarah created all night. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Those shoes need to be burned.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait is that Sarah laughing at Kurts hair cut?.... poor dude. You can’t tell me she hasn’t put a filter on that wedding dress post either.
I hope no one sponsors her wedding. There are so many people out there that deserve help and she is not one of them

Reactions: 29
"YoU gUyS aRe My BeSt FrIeNdS" of course they are Sez, we all know you don't have any real friends

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Haven't typed in a while, and for some reason, I also keep coming back to read this thread even though I got blocked for no reason, to this day I still have no idea because I never engaged in her stuff and live in on the other side of the world so haha don't really know how that worked out.
anyway, biggest blessing tbh.

I read here over coffee to actually what NOT to do online, so thank you all for the education and I guess entertainment.
I've always still loved seeing her stuff, but this year, wow, I have no words.

But I feel very sorry for you Sarah, I don't feel anything else but pitty { with no party } because the way you conduct yourself online { because we don't know you } shows how deeply unhappy you are.

I truly hope you take some time away from what you think makes you happy and focus on the things that someday might not be there.
Including you. Everything ends, that is for certain.

So why not put the phone down, go to therapy instead of getting fillers, maybe even stop monetizing yourself and family and gain what is really lacking in your life, connection, and self-trust.

When you know better, you do better, so let's maybe do a little better ey, Sarah?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love her selective gluTeN inTolErAncE. Pre-roasted BBQ chickens are absolutely not gluten free lol, and most definitely contain “scAry iNgrEdIenTs u cANt prOnOunCe.”

What a wanker lol. Eat some bleeping sourdough bread & authentic pasta mate it’ll change your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I love her selective gluTeN inTolErAncE. Pre-roasted BBQ chickens are absolutely not gluten free lol, and most definitely contain “scAry iNgrEdIenTs u cANt prOnOunCe.”

What a wanker lol. Eat some bleeping sourdough bread & authentic pasta mate it’ll change your life.
but she'll get gUrRrgLY tummy

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Remember how she said she had to settle for a different brand of coconut milk?

Going get blocked on yet another account

Screenshot_20201117-145648.png

Reactions: 39
I don't think we should share this here. There's a reason why she isn't speaking publicly but us spreading her private messages make it public. Also we don't want to give Scuz a heads up.
Deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.