Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged Sabi and Soul earlier today and they just got back with the nicest message. However given the contents of it I don't think it should be shared in a public forum (I'm assuming a few of us got the same message).
Oh just saw this - I just posted my response I think its fine - I know Sez reads here so hopefully she sees what she has done to this poor small business and I will fight with her and support her in any way I can to help her with this, she 100% should be launching a suit for defamation and I will personally donate to her legal fees to pursuing this Sarahs behaviour time and time again is not okay and she needs to be stopped she is so beyond damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She doesn't have a care in the world🤮
Yup. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Next post will be Fox spam, so people will feel bad/guilty about posting negatively on his photo. Using her kid as a shield anytime tit hits the fan...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh just saw this - I just posted my response I think its fine - I know Sez reads here so hopefully she sees what she has done to this poor small business and I will fight with her and support her in any way I can to help her with this, she 100% should be launching a suit for defamation and I will personally donate to her legal fees to pursuing this Sarahs behaviour time and time again is not okay and she needs to be stopped she is so beyond damaging.
I just worry about giving Sarah a heads up about anything because she's just going to go into damage control with it or hit Sabi and Soul even harder with her fans. There's a reason Sabi hasn't posted about it publicly and I think we should keep this info off the internet before they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I actually really love her cushion covers and need some so I’ll be purchasing from her soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do people have screenshots of the other times shes called out businesses publicly? Maybe you could share them and we can pass them along, maybe we should encourage her to also contact Pip Edwards. Imagine how good a big class action against Sez would be

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Valid point- I have deleted
I will still crowd fund for her and encourage her to take this as far and as hard as possible. Do people have screenshots of the other times shes called out businesses publicly? Maybe you could share them and we can pass them along, maybe we should encourage her to also contact Pip Edwards. Imagine how good a big class action against Sez would be
There's probably screenshots of the airline thing on GG. I've edited my above post as well - maybe you should delete your quote of me if possible too?

I'll definitely crowd fund and support this as much as possible. I'm literally finishing my law degree tomorrow so have offered Sabi whatever help I can give.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's probably screenshots of the airline thing on GG. I've edited my above post as well - maybe you should delete your quote of me if possible too?

I'll definitely crowd fund and support this as much as possible. I'm literally finishing my law degree tomorrow so have offered Sabi whatever help I can give.
Ive edited my above post as well. Thats awesome she will need it, legal fees aint cheap! This poor girl didnt even know who Sez was, I would love to know who is sponsoring her wedding dress so we can contact them and hopefully they'll pull the pin on that before its too late

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Far out, Scuz is such a bleeping witch!! Everyone has already put my thoughts into words so I really can't add anything further, I'm just blown away again at how childish & nasty this woman is!
I hope the small business takes it further. Even though legal action is expensive, they may be able to go through mediation and settle with a formal public apology. I would love for Scuz to have to GENUINELY apologise for something (though I seriously doubt she could ever achieve anything close to being genuine).
Also wanted to point out how bleeping bruised her lips are. She's pathetic. I love fillers & botox but I'm honest about getting both & would NEVER manipulate a young audience into believing my lip balm & sponsored skin products helped me achieve a plumper pout and wrinkle free skin.

Eta: also, we know Scuzzy-witch never gives a free shoutout, but gosh darn, imagine if she did! Poor Sabi & Soul have been absolutely swamped with negative comments from her stans, but if Scuz just ONCE used her platform to give a shout out to a small business, the positive effects would be amazing for them! Of course she would NEVER do that though, because what would she get out of it?! What a sad life she lives. Can't give anything away for free, everything needs to directly benefit her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She doesn't have a care in the world🤮
She is AWFUL!!!!!! This picture absolutely grinds me. That smug look, that hair tuck 🤮

I really, really don’t want to wish bad on anyone but I can’t understand how Sarah continues to get away with being so awful, ignorant, miserable, selfish, conceited and rude 😭😭😭😭😭
As for Nicky the nurse, I’m South African too and if you’re reading here - shame on you!!!! You should understand financial implications more than anyone, living in South Africa and seeing poverty on a daily basis! I can’t believe you would do that to a small business!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Title ideas? (never done before so sorry if not in right format)

nachurally tan, I’ve been scammed, no wedding & i’ll be damned

fraudster, sponsor me more sir, Hens party’s about me … derr

hen’s all about me, fake positivity, boss babe with no productivity

cushion lawsuit, followers on mute, all i eat is fruit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Check out Kurts stories. Real busy day in the office 😳

edit: adding this here cause I have posted way too much today. So I made this post and additional comment on sarahs page and officially just got blocked. I'm really over being silenced and blocked for trying to have a conversation. Nothing is ever gonna change and maybe it's time we don't even give her negative attention anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I have officially been blocked my Sarah lol I’m honestly surprised it took so long

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess Kurt would rather have a tit hairstyle over just owning going bald on top.

But you know what they say, couples that slick back their hair together stay together.🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
View attachment 310107

Someone went OFF at Sez on the comments section of Natacha Oceane's latest video, maybe it was someone from here?

Natacha is making some kind of app (I think) that promotes science-based fitness for everyone, so I highly doubt Sarah will be involved at all. It just made me smile that Sarah hate can reach the comments section of such a positive Youtuber like Natacha

Yo, that was me!!!! hahaha I'm so glad someone saw it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.