Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esmi, bohemian skin, La Bang (wont reply because they didnt reply last time), kareela grocer, elements of Byron, id say by Charlotte since she gets a mention, whatever that face brush is called, the wedding dress place she tagged, the flowers she tagged, Blackwood pantry, not small businesses but True Protein, Tropeaka, Spotify, White Fox (who I believe will drop her soon)

ETA this worked well to an extent last time where Bondi and Mazda dropped her so keeping the pressure on might work, particularly Esmi I think because they just bulk order influencers
Awesome! I finished my degree on Wednesday so I'll message those places thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t be bothered going back to quote but someone said her stans are 14 and will eventually wake up, some of the scam comments are form women who are almost 30. Some people just want an idol that makes them feel like their own bad behavior is ok

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Ok, I swear this will be my last post about this 😂
But it seems that there are people out there that can be reasoned with... I had a conversation with one of the girls screaming "scam" and she ended up deleting her comment and apologising to me for what she had done?? Was not expecting that. I guess there's still some hope for humanity... this comforts me that if enough people hear the other side of the story, this brand's reputation will be restored to some degree.
how could something like sarah not receiving her cushion inserts break this fans heart?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
how could something like sarah not receiving her cushion inserts break this fans heart?
Idk because Sarah works so hard and is such a great mum that she shouldn't have to stress about any inconvenience or have her hard-earned money taken from her?

:sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Here they are in all their disgusting glory.

Also included the “I’ve deleted the stories” statement again too.
I'd also like to know how many of those people DM'ing her were doing it just for the sake of getting a response from Scummy. Complete and utter horseshit.
A few pages back I remember there was someone who commented under the post saying she never received an order and Sabi & Soul responded saying there were no orders under that name nor to anyone in South Africa. People just love jumping on the hate bandwagon. Cannot believe these people making stuff up, bullying a small business at a time like this. Get a life you fuckwits!

• Sad
Reactions: 48
got these two - she directly calls it FRAUD.
Didn’t she have heaps of people complaining about not getting email replies when their ebook links expired ?? Bishhhhhhhh don’t be aggressive about customer care when you’re playing in the same field with getting back to customers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Didn’t she have heaps of people complaining about not getting email replies when their ebook links expired ?? Bishhhhhhhh don’t be aggressive about customer care when you’re playing in the same field with getting back to customers.
anything with word CARE in it is unknown concept to Sarah except for selfcare

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here are some of the comments that her stans have spammed across multiple posts, even included some from posts 37 weeks ago so it is obvious that the negative posts were from the past 15 hours. Sarah might have forgotten that everything is digital and anything put out on the internet stays forever. You know, basic internet boss girl knowledge. Just because you delete the stories doesn’t mean you didn’t just unleash your stans to attack a small business.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
2pm and no apology! Interesting she can post about something as uninteresting as going to Pilates this morning but can’t post about ruining someone’s livelihood, such a self important, nasty witch of a human!

• Angry
Reactions: 43
The thing that bugs me is how she wants everyone to give her the benefit of the doubt - she has no bad intentions apparently with keeping the bushfire money or appropriating braids, but she can’t possibly consider this may just be a case of someone running a side business and not managing to get to every email. It’s not fraud, it’s poor communication which is no reason to slander a company so badly given her platform.

also the way she emailed and messaged them on Instagram was hella rude. Girl needs to learn manners. You get what you give.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I can’t be bothered going back to quote but someone said her stans are 14 and will eventually wake up, some of the scam comments are form women who are almost 30. Some people just want an idol that makes them feel like their own bad behavior is ok
I've been meaning to say this, I've seen heaps of them that are grown women and mothers themselves, very disturbing...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Add her pilates studio to the list of small businesses.

Also, what ever happened to her "bestie" and interior designer? Her renovation videos stopped suddenly. We don't need a house tour now because its old news.

Reactions: 32
Imagine being so bleeping thick that basically anything you post creates backlash and you still don’t bother to learn. She’s a bleeping bleep haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Here are some of the comments that her stans have spammed across multiple posts, even included some from posts 37 weeks ago so it is obvious that the negative posts were from the past 15 hours. Sarah might have forgotten that everything is digital and anything put out on the internet stays forever. You know, basic internet boss girl knowledge. Just because you delete the stories doesn’t mean you didn’t just unleash your stans to attack a small business.
What’s so scary is how aggressive her stans are!! Like cmon it was $100 for pillows no need to get so hostile! It’s frightening how aggressive they are over something so minimal like this. If Sarah was truly upset we would have seen her make a massive deal about it for days and whilst crying and complaining. She obviously doesn’t care about it that much, she’s moved on within a day.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I messaged Sabi and Soul earlier today and they just got back with the nicest message. However given the contents of it I don't think it should be shared in a public forum (I'm assuming a few of us got the same message).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.