Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This statement is a total cop out.

I take back what I said about her having common sense about removing her rant stories.

Tells people not to leave hate comments and all her rant posts were hate. Double standards.
She’s deleted this now too!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m blocked too for saying I look forward to her public apology. What a Cockwomble 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’ve replied back to a few of the comments, especially the ones saying stuff like there’s going to be a police investigation, its fraud, legal action etc. I ask them politely what they mean by that and most of them delete their original comments.

It’s painfully obvious the girls commenting are 14 year olds with no idea who are just blindly protecting queen sez. They’re probably not bad people, and don’t expect to be caught out. As a poster above showed with that Stan apologising, they’re impressionable kids. Sarah knows this, and she can’t play dumb to the fact that the second she plays the victim they will jump to her defence. I don’t know why this business didn’t reply to dms but I feel sick that she’s being trashed in this way.
The scary thing is it not just 14 yr olds doing it. One account that posted on multiple posts has that they are 25 in their insta bio... That is well and truly old enough to know better!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have screenshots of all the intial stories Sarah posted slandering the company? Im going to be contacting some people with this evidence on behalf of sabi + soul 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I’m sorry is Sarah bleeping 3 years old? She’s having a cry about pillows?????? Ok yes they were $100 but Sarah would make $100 off of ONE pair of her crappy, rip off tights. So I can’t imagine that that money loss has affected her too much. And honestly all she had to do was have a quick read of the FAQs or whatever. Anyways she knew exactly what she was doing. Sending her crazy stans to go and attack this poor small business. She’s a spoilt brat and she’s never going to change. Absolutely disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Does anyone have screenshots of all the intial stories Sarah posted slandering the company? Im going to be contacting some people with this evidence on behalf of sabi + soul 😊
There are some screenshots on the reddit page

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone that has had contact with the small business should encourage them to turn the comments off on their posts. I looked at their most recent post and couldn't get through the scam comments.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Someone that has had contact with the small business should encourage them to turn the comments off on their posts. I looked at their most recent post and couldn't get through the scam comments.
I think they should leave the comments open, more people will be able to support this business and call out these stupid stans and Sarah! Also definitely not delete the comments, maybe people learn from this! We have seen some people apologising! it would be amazing if rest of these bullies would delete their comments and do the same. Sarah would lose her tit.

Reactions: 15
I think they should leave the comments open, more people will be able to support this business and call out these stupid stans and Sarah! Also definitely not delete the comments, maybe people learn from this! We have seen some people apologising! it would be amazing if rest of these bullies would delete their comments and do the same. Sarah would lose her tit.
Yeah, I think so too - until public statement is made from Sabi and written-by-Tanika-apology from Sarah, let them comment. It's only bigger tit for Sarah.

These are all the screenshots I got from this thread - does someone have more? There were a few stories.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
When I try to report for bullying.....?
Okay wtf I just tried this twice in a row and my insta app crashed both times. It's been fine reporting other accounts though.... Am I making a conspiracy in my head?

Okay lol it's now crashing everytime I try to report any account but wasn't doing that earlier this morning. I'm so confused...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I really believe she won't talk about anything pertaining to this any further. In her mind she really thinks she's the one who's been wronged and nothing can change that. A true narcissist👌.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I've been following Sarah for a couple of years, and whilst I usually am critical of her content at times, I do also enjoy some of her content. However, after last night's debacle, I unfollowed her on all platforms. I no longer want to support a privileged individual that doesn't value and appreciate how blessed her life is.

I hope that Sabi and Soul sue her for defamation and whatever else they can.

She just ripped that small business to shreds without an ounce of empathy, compassion or common sense. If she was that concerned about her stans, she should have just reported the business to consumer.vic.gov.

• Heart
What small businesses sponsor her? It may be worth contacting all of them with these screenshots?

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry is Sarah bleeping 3 years old? She’s having a cry about pillows?????? Ok yes they were $100 but Sarah would make $100 off of ONE pair of her crappy, rip off tights. So I can’t imagine that that money loss has affected her too much. And honestly all she had to do was have a quick read of the FAQs or whatever. Anyways she knew exactly what she was doing. Sending her crazy stans to go and attack this poor small business. She’s a spoilt brat and she’s never going to change. Absolutely disgusting
That's the thing though, she wouldn't have lost the $100 because the owner says the order will be cancelled, hence the money would be sent back to her account. And Sarah would be too daft to notice $100 going into her account. This whole thing is based on exaggeration and lies

• Angry
What small businesses sponsor her? It may be worth contacting all of them with these screenshots?
Esmi, bohemian skin, La Bang (wont reply because they didnt reply last time), kareela grocer, elements of Byron, id say by Charlotte since she gets a mention, whatever that face brush is called, the wedding dress place she tagged, the flowers she tagged, Blackwood pantry, not small businesses but True Protein, Tropeaka, Spotify, White Fox (who I believe will drop her soon)

ETA this worked well to an extent last time where Bondi and Mazda dropped her so keeping the pressure on might work, particularly Esmi I think because they just bulk order influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.