Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice in her stories today all the flowers in the background? Like they have been sent various bouquets of flowers, I wonder what for?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice in her stories today all the flowers in the background? Like they have been sent various bouquets of flowers, I wonder what for?
Probably businesses sending them hoping she’ll pick them for the wedding for a little tag 😂 after she posted that she hadn’t picked the flowers yet 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now just for a bridal company to reach out with her free dress 🤩

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Lose the filter! Also would it hurt her to tell us this is sponsored?

View attachment 302170
This absolutely grinds my gears. When ‘influencers’ are showing how good their skin is after using said product/treatment and then slap a filter on it!
also the’ look at these clothes and the colors are amazing....’ but I’m going to slap a stupid preset on the photo that washes everything out, changes the colour and washes everything out.
if I was sending products to people to showcase I would specify they were not to use filters when showing the items

Reactions: 31
When ‘influencers’ are showing how good their skin is after using said product/treatment and then slap a filter on it!
i called an influencer out on this once! It needs to stop. What ever happened to “act confident and no one will question you?”

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker, first time poster! Does she legit think that people will buy the fact that she “went to bed late” and is “super tired” when she legit sounds like she can’t breathe through her nose?! You’re clearly sick man, go get tested and stop spreading your germs around 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As a Melbournian, I am FUMING that she sounds sick and won't isolate. So what if it's just a cold - you pass on your cold to someone else who then has thre burden of isolating and getting tested. You could easily just do the right thing and bleeping stay home til you aren't a bleeping croaky orange ball of useless tit. duck her. I hope she falls in a hole.
As a Sydney sider im absolutely furious. As soon as I clicked on her stories I could hear she was congested and her eyes are watery as heck! NSW Health are pushing for people with even the mildest of symptoms to get tested so they can knock any chains of community transmission out. We literally have a cluster in the south west then randomly a new cluster an hour and a half from there in the southern highlands. She’s so irresponsible and people like her are the reason we are turning into the bleeping pariah state 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Sarah is the definition of dumb duck, she shows everyone her post facial but uses a filter 🥴. Her movie rant was painful to listen to, she literally never says anything nice about Kurtle. I don't believe they have a romantic side to them at all, what a predictable and boring relationship.

Reactions: 33
Seriously.. why does she LEGIT 100% and LITERALLY have to over exaggerate and dramatise ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING (insert best Impersonation of a sezzy like sentence possible) why can’t she just say “I don’t like movies”
Instead of “I just literally CANT watch movieees like 100% Legitimately you guys have NO idea Like I absoloutely 100000% physically can’t watch 99% of movays because (insert random and totally irrelevant exaggerated story as to why) like in third grade my tooth hurt and it was raining outside and the skye was also purple that day and yeaaaah... just literally from that 1000% just cannot watch a moooovie. Maybe Sarah’s idea of TV is watching the tradies outside her window too, sorry Durt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Wonder if Sezzy realises that children who do cruel things to animals have a tendency to be violent once they're older ....

EDIT; ALSO I just need to add this. She claimed peach was really damaging to her hair, and that it continues to be damaging because you have to use the dye in the shower to keep the colour. This is not true. That conditioner she had in her shower with the peach colour is the exact same one I use with my toner that my hairdresser puts in my hair mixed in. It's a mix on conditioner and toner!! It does not keep damaging your hair, nor does the original toner her hairdresser use cause damage to her hair. She's so full of tit. It's the bleach you use and your restrictive diet.

Reactions: 37
The whole spiel about her eyes being puffy cause she’s tired etc.. maybe they’re like that because you’re actually sick and trying to make stupid excuses so no one pulls you up on going to a beauty appointment and infecting other people with your gross germs

edit to add - did she check here and see that someone commented that she had cans of pink gin in her fridge, so she had to pull out the pink can and prove that it was in fact kombucha and not gin. When have we ever seen her drink a can of kombucha hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
God she is such hard work... (in reference to her million stories about how she’s SOOOO picky)

ALSO hi Sarah...she purposely included her PINK kombucha - someone mentioned on here before that they saw the pink gin cans. God forbid anyone thinks she drinks 🥴🥴🥴 can’t relate... I bleeping love alcohol and you know what else I love, FOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can also hear Kurt cough in the background of today’s stories, plus she made that reference to him going through something she isn’t sure if he’s going to talk about. They’ve 100000% been sick. Would explain Fox being ‘grumpy’ today too.

Editing to add: I think she made that reference about Kurt to give the impression that there is something deep and personal going on and make it sound like more than cold/flu/COVID like symptoms, trying to direct people away from thinking they’ve been sick.
Interesting that they vaguely hint that something has been going on just after Chloe and Mitch say that Mitch has been seriously ill. I dislike chloe just as much lol but think it’s funny that Sarah mirrors her content and competes for attention.
hope the place that did her facial realise that they are putting everyone of their customers at risk by seeing Sarah

Reactions: 16
She normally sounds a bit nasally but she is really obviously sick. There is no excuse not to get tested.

Reactions: 21
Her not getting tested angers me to tears. Because we all know she reads here or Tanika, or whomever from her “team”. Sarah, please get tested. It is wildly irresponsible. When I had a fever last week and could hardly function, and what scared me the most was the potential to spread the sickness to my grandfather who has stage 4 bone cancer. I went to get tested as soon as it was safe. (Luckily is was negative) You are being beyond selfish, money, resources and transportation are not an issue for you, the only thing stopping you from getting tested is your ego, closed-minded and ignorant attitude toward health. You’re being beyond pathetic, act your age. Show some maturity and get tested, you slime ball.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Seriously! It’s a global pandemic which we have no cure for... there is literally ZERO shame in contracting coronavirus. She needs to get tested and she needs to acknowledge that if she does indeed have the virus it was not due to her diet or holistic 😳🙄 lifestyle, it’s happening to bloody everyone!

side note: I had a facial yesterday and the first thing they asked me is if I had any cold or flu like symptoms in the last week.... the salon should’ve refused treatment.

Reactions: 23
A little off topic and behind, but when she was in her bathers in the vlog, she didn’t even swim and had no intention of swimming. She literally said she wouldn’t get in until it has heating? I thought she loveeeeddd the ocean, so much that she had to put it her sons name, but she can’t get into an un heated pool?

She is such a POSER. Literally nothing about her is real.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Fox hitting Abby again... They should seriously do something about that, not just say "but Abby is your puppy".

At least she admitted that the skin clinic is close enough to her house that she could walk there but is just too lazy and took the big ass car anyways.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I know he’s just a baby but I cringe at focean hitting abby... she’s such a beautiful sweet dog and I really feel like they need to discipline him more when he does do it

The video of him hitting her with that paddle with spikes 😢😢😢 what if he took out one of Abby’s eyes??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.