Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised Sarah isnt vegan you know, I always thought she’d hop right into that plant based influencer train. Perfect way to restrict her diet more.

So her day:

No breakfast
Eggs on Paleo bread
Cake
Some of Foceans ricecakes
1tsp Topeka and water
Salad with chickpeas
Icing

I'm actually an extra small haha, I don't have the time to work out as much as sez and I have a desk job, so only hit 10k steps most days. If I ate that in a day i’d be starving. Do we think she eats other food she doesn't record? I'd say she has a great healthy body. If I ate like her id be underweight.
She did experiment with a plant-based diet, back when she had CIN3 and years ago she was even raw vegan. But she severely under ate and eventually went back to eating animals. Also I don’t think her conservative family approved of her being vegan.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else caught Kurt saying in one of their latest podcast “yes you are awesome and egotistical” and then just laughs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Her latest insta stories.... she definitely has cold & flu symptoms! She sounds so congested AND she’s going to get a facial 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ so careless she’s disgusting.

Also saying Focks watching the tradies is their TV.. COME ON he watches TV regularly. Can’t help but feel like she’s having a dig at mums who allow their kiddies to watch TV whenever she says tit like that. Why not just say Fox is loving watching the tradies this morning?! Also, pretty sure most little boys at that age would LOVE to watch tradies if they were at their house!! Focks is not special!! FFS

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Not sure if this has been picked up already but was watching one of her recent vlogs and when she’s making coffee you get a glimpse of some cans of pink gin in her fridge. No judgement for drinking (in fact it would make them seem more human!) but surprising for scuzzy

Reactions: 21
It's really sad that they have no idea how to interact with Fox. Toddlers are little sponges. I feel like they just talk AT him, not to him or with him. They're always barking commands at him, like he's a little show pony. And they speak to him like he is deaf & can't understand them. Just speak to him like you would an adult, they're just little people!

And going to get a facial whilst she sounds so congested. How selfish can you be 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Why, just WHY, are they trying so hard to push this “tradie, surfer aesthetic” onto Focks? If you place his high chair in front of the window where the tradies are working and making a ruckus your child is most likely going to watch. They should be focusing on that child’s speech development rather than pushing this lifestyle onto him before he can even speak for himself.

And by the way, Sezzy is still sick in her recent stories and she’s going to get a facial? She’s seriously sick... Mentally and physically.

Reactions: 29
Anyone else saw Focks hitting Abby again in her stories this morning? Good thing she least put her phone away momentarily, but bold of her to say ‘it’s your puppy, you’re her daddy you need to feed her, pat her’ when she herself neglects her and lets her pee on grass 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Can also hear Kurt cough in the background of today’s stories, plus she made that reference to him going through something she isn’t sure if he’s going to talk about. They’ve 100000% been sick. Would explain Fox being ‘grumpy’ today too.

Editing to add: I think she made that reference about Kurt to give the impression that there is something deep and personal going on and make it sound like more than cold/flu/COVID like symptoms, trying to direct people away from thinking they’ve been sick.

Reactions: 28
Her latest insta stories.... she definitely has cold & flu symptoms! She sounds so congested AND she’s going to get a facial 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ so careless she’s disgusting.

Also saying Focks watching the tradies is their TV.. COME ON he watches TV regularly. Can’t help but feel like she’s having a dig at mums who allow their kiddies to watch TV whenever she says tit like that. Why not just say Fox is loving watching the tradies this morning?! Also, pretty sure most little boys at that age would LOVE to watch tradies if they were at their house!! Focks is not special!! FFS
What kind of person goes to get a facial while sick during a pandemic? Oh that’s right Sezzy, the holistic health queen. Sounds super holistic to put other people’s health at risk

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“We don’t watch tv we just watch the tradies” LOL

also who the actual duck gets a facial while being sick. Ever. But ESPECIALLY now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine getting a commission piece ordered and then just using it as the back rest for your booth. They can’t even be bothered to hang it.
96446600-ED2F-4EF9-8662-30EA16C8F119.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Again “We don’t watch tv, we just watch the tradies”
Please stop. I genuinely do NOT care if your kid watches tv, but stop saying he doesn’t. It’s a LIE.
Instead of lying just don’t comment about it at all.
It’s so annoying.

I can’t deal with how we don’t make people define a sponsorship/ad in Australia. It feels really disingenuous and misleading.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Does she have to clarify her walk with her dog is a ‘workout’?
Its almost like everything she does, that isn’t over the top or excessive, she has to explain herself so people MUST know she’s still doing SOMETHING. It’s obsessive and weird.

Reactions: 25
anyone else see kurts story? focks is so deprived of interaction with other children he is kissing a picture of a baby on a nappy box. also does anyone else find it really weird and annoying how they always do a voice and say 'is that funny?' when focks is laughing like yeah clearly that's why he is LAUGHING. these two have no clue

• Sad
Reactions: 30
As a Melbournian, I am FUMING that she sounds sick and won't isolate. So what if it's just a cold - you pass on your cold to someone else who then has thre burden of isolating and getting tested. You could easily just do the right thing and bleeping stay home til you aren't a bleeping croaky orange ball of useless tit. duck her. I hope she falls in a hole.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
anyone else see kurts story? focks is so deprived of interaction with other children he is kissing a picture of a baby on a nappy box. also does anyone else find it really weird and annoying how they always do a voice and say 'is that funny?' when focks is laughing like yeah clearly that's why he is LAUGHING. these two have no clue
Again, I don't mean to be argumentative but my non-deprived toddler does the same thing 😂 He'll kiss pictures of babies, animals, teddies, he's just a super affectionate kid. I think Scuz & Kurt are perfect examples of how not to parent, but for the most part I think Focean is developing just fine (for the moment at least!)
Did anyone catch in her stories when Focean is hammering the stairs, Scuz says something like "good boy, fix mummy's house". Like, not our house, or mummy & daddy's... very telling of how she feels & obviously must remind Kurt of it!
Does anyone else remember when she did the poll about where to hang the poo artwork - she wanted it behind the sofa & Kurt wanted it somewhere else? Well Princess Scuz got her way, what's the bet that she said to Kurt "well its MY house, I get to decide where the art goes!"

And seriously, how dumb can they be - she's questioning whether Focean is hitting Abbott for attention. witch that's the only time you put your phone down to interact with him! Even if its for negative attention, Focean is going to find a way to get you to interact with him. Good luck with that, sis!

til you aren't a bleeping croaky orange ball of useless tit.
I completely agree with what you said - and this part just made me laugh.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.