Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today: “My bedtime is 9:30pm”
Last week: Was crapping on about always working until after midnight.
So what is it? She works in her sleep? I don’t get it?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Today: “My bedtime is 9:30pm”
Last week: Was crapping on about always working until after midnight.
So what is it? She works in her sleep? I don’t get it?!?!
Yup, she's such a #bossbabe she works in her sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I VERY temporarily ran @cancelsarahsday on Instagram. I was careful to blur Fox’s face for his own safety and not use his name. Right off the blocks I blocked, Sarah, Kurt, Tanika and Sarah’s family (sisters and Mum) and she still managed to have it removed in under 48 hours. I gave up after that on Instagram. There is a reddit - Sarah’sdayunfiltered however you do get the occasional member of the SeZzY SqUaD jump on and defend her, otherwise the dialogue is similar to here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
E1908FB4-2368-456C-945E-9391BF0A587E.jpeg
3F13977E-17BC-4431-BE33-B3E2A0FE2069.jpeg

LOL these are the quotes from the YouTube making fun of fitness influencers. Sarah to a t indeed.

Also she literally copies recipes from the internet like her icecream, changes them up slightly (name and ingredients) and then will make money of it by putting it in the app. It would be absolutely fine if she shares the recipes for free and mentions she found this online and changed it up a litte bit to suit her taste saying “here is how I make it”. She is a fraud and this is why no publisher would release a cook book from her because they would get busted for plagiarism.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In response to those that want to publish a blog/insta account - write a full length article, (not bits and pieces) summing up every little thing and send to various publishers. I’m sure we could compile a list of both tit she has done and where to send it in to.

After that, post it to your own blog, post it to Reddit, post it on her FB group, post it on her videos, snippets on Twitter, publish it as your own ebook, create a YouTube video and circulate the link, etc. The more places you post it, the less chance there is of it getting taken down or removed from all sources completely.

She does read here though and her stans are relentless. So not sure how you could get contributions without her/the stans immediately being on your ass about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Alright so I have a thought that I’ve been sitting with because Sarah genuinely pisses me off, considering how much stuff she gets away with: I have a blog that focuses on food & fitness. It’s pretty low key, I like doing it for myself, but I recently had a post (it was a hot topic) that reached 10,000 views unexpectedly. What if I compiled a blog post that sited EVERYTHING Sezzy has done wrong. When I say everything, I mean everything. I want to pick her apart for the public. I can’t believe she’s getting away with undisclosed ads, misinformation, racism, the entire entitled rebook campaign bullshit, etc etc etc it’s ridiculous that she just gets to fly under the radar in this way. It would take me awhile to compile this because I want every little thing backed up (so when her stans come for me, they can’t argue with facts). Idk how you all feel about this? And people cannot argue that I’m being petty, it’s not even about sezzy specifically, it’s about exposing influencers like her that think they can keep pulling this off (for example, today I posted about liver detoxes and how they’re bs). Making a mistake is one thing, but I think ignoring/blocking/pretending this tit didn’t happen is unacceptable. No way she can keep getting away with the silence. Granted I am a nobody, but the people in my circle listen to my opinions and sometimes it travels. I’m just getting really restless when it comes to Sarah’s day.
It's not much but I have made a couple of lists before. They are incomplete but a good starting point.
Opening post is a list of major issues but there's more on the first 5 pages or so.
Updated short list
Best recap of all her issues in this YT video
Edit to add that the YT video is made by someone else. Thank you again to whomever went to all the trouble. It's excellent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The funny thing is she takes us for absolute FOOLS! Last time I checked, Gordon's was a GIN company LMFAO. I went searching for the fridge scene, it was a few vlogs back, and call me illiterate, but the proof is in the gin soda can Scuzzie: https://www.liquorland.com.au/spirits/gordons-pink-soda-can-250ml_3717840?cid=LL:cpcggl:Generic|Liquorland|Shopping-HighTierProducts|AUS|Broad&gclid=CjwKCAiAqJn9BRB0EiwAJ1SztcMOR7gqPnIhE9O7iXbRwSLnjmE4te8dG0BoFAGLjumMXhvEzUo-5xoCFAwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

ETA: 2nd image in case cbf to click lol. You can't tell me these PrinCeSs PiNk DrInKs are Kurt's
wow, good spotting. She really does take her viewers for fools. So either a) sez / durt actually do drink and they are projecting a complete lie to the world or b) it was someone else’s and instead of acknowledging that like a normal person she’s made up some ridiculous story about it being kombucha. Either way this is concrete evidence she is a pathological liar.

ETA what the duck is monkey nuts HAHAHAHA IM DYING

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I VERY temporarily ran @cancelsarahsday on Instagram. I was careful to blur Fox’s face for his own safety and not use his name. Right off the blocks I blocked, Sarah, Kurt, Tanika and Sarah’s family (sisters and Mum) and she still managed to have it removed in under 48 hours. I gave up after that on Instagram. There is a reddit - Sarah’sdayunfiltered however you do get the occasional member of the SeZzY SqUaD jump on and defend her, otherwise the dialogue is similar to here.

Wow..that's wild! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how quickly they can get these things shutdown?

On what grounds can they take down an Instagram that posts your own/other's content (with their consent)? I understand "cancelsarahsday" may be perceived poorly by Instagram, but like? Receipts of people's comments that are objectively harmless... who does that harm? It's not bullying, it's the equivalent of a platform for service reviews - like Trustpilot! 90% of the feedback she is given is deleted, even if it's as simple as "oh Fox reminds me so much of Ness here!". The girl is batshit crazy, and it would honestly just be amazing to capture the lengths she goes to lie to her audience.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Wow..that's wild! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how quickly they can get these things shutdown?

On what grounds can they take down an Instagram that posts your own/other's content (with their consent)? I understand "cancelsarahsday" may be perceived poorly by Instagram, but like? Receipts of people's comments that are objectively harmless... who does that harm? It's not bullying, it's the equivalent of a platform for service reviews - like Trustpilot! 90% of the feedback she is given is deleted, even if it's as simple as "oh Fox reminds me so much of Ness here!". The girl is batshit crazy, and it would honestly just be amazing to capture the lengths she goes to lie to her audience.
The funniest thing is, they didn’t provide me with any grounds. I went to log in and it told me there was no account with that username. I searched it on my main account and nothing! It was literally like it was never created! I done some very shallow digging and if it was proven to be “hate speech and bullying” they didn’t need to provide the owner with a warning or a reason they removed their account. So I’m assuming that’s how it all unfolded.

I was careful to keep it civil and I did remove any comments that were over the top or wished harm upon any of them, and I let the stans have their say. It certainly wasn’t a hate speech account or bullying. It was just a platform for dialogue that would otherwise be deleted from Sarah’s account.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how little grass they have in their entire yard! And i’m not referring to the dead excuse for grass they are currently killing (soooo materialistic to just replace it instead of trying to care for it initially) The whole yard is all built up deck! Seems like such a dumb use of space for a young and growing family.

Also she has shown everything new in detail already, I wonder if the final reno vlog will have anything new at all, or just reiterate her materialism, consumerism and horrible taste and decisions

Reactions: 31
Did anyone see her insta story of her deck “finally being completed”???
I can remember her complaining so much whilst in her last place about not having a backyard, and her new 2mill + house still hasn’t got one 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone thought to contact all the brands she works with and provide them a list of all her problematic behaviour? Kind of warn them that she’s about to be cancelled and that they pull their sponsorships unless they want to be associated with a racist, homophobic child exploitating pRiNcEsS. Give them the Mazda treatment I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe to stop the insta getting deleted/reported the username could be thingssarahsdaydeletes or something? Abit less harsh, but hopefully still shows up in the search bar!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She can't even enjoy showing off her new deck without mentioning doings workouts out there, she truly is fucked in the head. Sarah I dare you to not mention anything workout related for one whole day? I bet you can't go one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.