Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On news.com.au this morning

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On news.com.au this morning

I am so EMBARRASSED for their lives that they have paid news.com.au for an article.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It might be good to contact Rebecca, handle at the end of the article and send her some truths about our lil glitter bug

Reactions: 18
Just wondering if any one has seen the powders Ashy Bines released today with Morlife? The comments on morlife’s recent photo have been turned off as people are commenting that Ashy has blatantly stolen the idea - don’t specify who from.... are they stans referring to SD poopy drink? 🤔
Just to update, sorry this is a bit off topic but Ashy actually copied a naturopath on the GC - Tia Miers. I’m shook at how she blatantly copied her products 🤯 was actually starting to tolerate her lol. Anyways back to scuz.....

Reactions: 13
Lurker, first time posting... but I just can’t help myself. What a strange photo to use for a “PLANNING OUR WEDDING!” post. She looks depressed and not someone excited to be marrying the love of their life you know?? So strange to me. I would’ve thought she’d post a nice picture of them together..

Reactions: 33
I thought she was going to have the project released in November (ignoring March, July, August as she has already claimed). Yet she is still posting polls for extremely preliminary feedback. I know it is a reason to boost engagement, but it shows how disorganised and out of touch with her audience she is. Still creating recipes, lol. I hope this is a half-assed fail.

Reactions: 30
I am so EMBARRASSED for their lives that they have paid news.com.au for an article.
Isn’t news.com.au basically a less tabloidy but still pretty cringe daily mail? Like any influencer being praised is only ever gonna be on those tacky tabloid websites

Reactions: 16
I thought she was going to have the project released in November (ignoring March, July, August as she has already claimed). Yet she is still posting polls for extremely preliminary feedback. I know it is a reason to boost engagement, but it shows how disorganised and out of touch with her audience she is. Still creating recipes, lol. I hope this is a half-assed fail.
They're like... Quite big polls too? As in market research ones you'd probably do at the start? Why is she asking how many servings you would want... If she's already included options? Also lol I eat serving for 2 on ready meals, I imagine I'd eat serves 4 of Sez portions 😂

Edit cause I'm too tired to spell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is pretty much the equivalent of the dumb articles like "Australian mums can't BELIEVE how well this Aldi product cleans their shower!"
So cringe (but also hilarious they've fallen to these tactics)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It might be good to contact Rebecca, handle at the end of the article and send her some truths about our lil glitter bug
The quality of her tweets is atrocious; it's all clickbait, tabloids and one-off bizarre headlines from around the world!

Reactions: 6
Uuggh she's so obvious (without actually disclosing) with who is sponsoring/ gifting her things and who's not.

The latest IG story she shows off the almost finished bedroom. Tags the luxury wall finish company and the floor rug company.
Then camera pans over to the fancy expensive armchair and no tag, no info on where it's from.

That chair is the only thing I like in that room!!
But hey, she had to pay for that herself, and she doesn't give a tit if I like it and might want to know where it's from 🙄 if it's not #spons, then it's irrelevant. Thanks Sezzy.

Those stories were so obvious!! How do her stans not figure it out?!
If you like the chair, have a look at Sarah Ellison Studio. Not 100% sure if that's where Scuzz got hers because Sarah Ellison doesn't appear to sell her armchairs in the same white boucle fabric that Scuz has, but we all know Scuzzy loves a BouJeE CuStOM order so it could be!

Also Scuzzy's room is SO ugly. All that terracotta pink, the small, pokey little skylight, its just so awkward and tacky. I understand what she's desperately tried to create, but she's failed miserably.
We've uncovered two other homes/IG accounts where she's ripped her home style from, but I also think she's stolen ideas from Kelle Howard/ Bajo El Sol. Scuz is just like the (expensive) Kmart version of all these other homes.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That doona is so small for the bed. They must fight over that smol piece of fabric like crazy

Reactions: 8
Room is sooo tacky (and house in general?). I get what kind of look what she was after, but looks like money really can't buy class.

Reactions: 22
The bedroom armchair is also from Jardan and starts at $5,000 AUD.

Also made to order (same as the couch).

They have a long lead time...and she obvs paid seeing as she didn't tag the brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m calling it now.

She is going to make a YouTube video and Instagram captions about how they are struggling to get pregnant (even if they’re not) so she will get lots of sympathy and attention from that and then when she does get pregnant, she will non stop post about how it’s her “miracle baby”. She is such a blatant, compulsive liar, that I truly think that is something she would do.
This makes me sad bc I 100% agree. I will not be surprised if she tries to do this. “Woe is me Sezzy.” I’ll be interested to see if she tries to take this approach and how she speaks to it. There are A LOT of people out there TTC who are struggling, myself included, and one wrong word or advice can trigger someone and send you right to the mute or unfollow list. She better tread lightly with her lying ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I googled her house to see it has 5 bedrooms. Sooooo thats the master bedroom (1), Fox's room (2), Pilates room (3), Content room (4).... I can't remember seeing the 5th room but knowing her she probably removed some wall and made one of the rooms bigger. Where is she planning to put the other kids?
The 5th room is Fox’s play room , where she wants to add a climbing wall etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Okay unrelated sorry but does it ever disappoint someone to really like an influencer and then they ruin it by posting a PP body selfie?? They are so unnecessary, and this particular one she said was taken 3 weeks after and her body has completely bounced back (hate using that term), you wouldn't know she was pregnant. I just freaking hate it, keep it to yourself please. I really liked them too but this has left a bad feeling in my mouth

Reactions: 16
They're like... Quite big polls too? As in market research ones you'd probably do at the start? Why is she asking how many servings you would want... If she's already included options? Also lol I eat serving for 2 on ready meals, I imagine I'd eat serves 4 of Sez portions 😂

Edit cause I'm too tired to spell
AND she wants recipes ideas from her fans?! WTF?! Will they get credit for helping you? Incredibly lazy of her.

Reactions: 17
T.W: eating habits/disordered eating
Disclaimer: I realise this is a very nuanced issue and I'm not ignoring that at all and realise this is sensitive for different people.

RANT incoming:

Unpacking her latest what i eat in a day (disclaimer - NOT a nutritionist or dietician). Scuz has no breakfast except for coffee and crappy bloom, then has a decent brunch and then servings of chocolate cake for lunch then roasted chickpeas with more salad for dinner and then MORE cake and multiple servings of (wholefood) but still very much high fat high sugar chocolate icing, no doubt full of coconut oil and dates and maple syrup etc all in the name of wholefoods! I would love to see what her cholesterol is like. WHY can't she (and influenzas in general) just eat a balanced amount of carbs with their food instead of making out that eating all these treats in excess is relatable and can somehow replace eating a healthy amount of carbs and other macronutrients? Or eat in a balanced manner and just have 1 slice of 'real' cake and enjoy it without regret? Miss 'I never count macros' clearly it isn't doing you any favours. I cannot stand how scuz promotes these habits under the guise she's being RELATABLE? so its relatable to binge?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.